61,000 Indian millionaires moved overseas

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Traitors!

---

India has seen the second-biggest outflow of high net worth individuals in last 14 years, with as many as 61,000 millionaires shifting base to abroad due to reasons like tax, security and child education, says a report. A joint report by New World Wealth and LIO Global said the change in domicile, along with a rise in second citizenship applications, has increased dramatically since the turn of the century. Some 61,000 uber-rich Indians have changed domicile between 2000 to 2014 – second only to China which saw an outflow of 91,000 ultra-rich persons in the same period, the report said.

- See more at: 61 000 Indian millionaires shifted overseas in last 14 years The Indian Express

damn-----can't they stay home? a million rupees is not really all that much in
FORT LAUDERDALE

FORT LAUDERDALE

Err, those millions they've accumulated are accounted for in $USD.

A million rupees is not really all that much to live comfortably in India itself. An average real estate property (owned) costs that much in many Indian cities today. I think the same might be true of the Chinese Yen (though I'm not certain).

Even the 300 million strong middle class in the country is buying into the housing bubble at exorbitant prices in cities like Bangalore. My parents could sell their house there and make a killing given how many impulse-heavy buyers there are without a clue on how to efficiently manage their personal finances. LOL.

FORT LAUDERDALE

Err, those millions they've accumulated are accounted for in $USD.

Awwww...... you knew I was kidding you.......sheeeesh
A million rupees is not really all that much to live comfortably in India itself. An average real estate property (owned) costs that much in many Indian cities today. I think the same might be true of the Chinese Yen (though I'm not certain).

Even the 300 million strong middle class in the country is buying into the housing bubble at exorbitant prices in cities like Bangalore. My parents could sell their house there and make a killing given how many impulse-heavy buyers there are without a clue on how to efficiently manage their personal finances. LOL.

Elitism is a virtue.

That's why America is the greatest nation in human history.

huh???? they are all parsees? -------not to impugn the unfortunately oppressed
parsees------but----well------its the Iranian nature in them-----Mumbai did not
do it to them. I am not sure----but I think that guy IMPLIED----that Indians
are ELITISTS---------uhm------elitism---in the mouths of many is not a
compliment--------------sometimes embittered persons accuse everyone
else of being an ELITIST

india has a big elitist problem

they kill women for sex all the time

uhm-------not they don't------they do have a bit of a rape problem----over there--
I have never heard of a case of an immigrant Indian ----raping a woman----I do not deny that it MIGHT have happened-----but I have seen lots of rapists----none were Indians.

they hate each other

he money people there are evil

who hates whom? -------There are ethnic tensions in India------and lots of ethnic groups available -----but ----that stuff happens wherever there are lots of ethnic groups

Ya know, as much as India's patriarchal framework is riddled with downright misogyny and male chauvinism (hence the rape epidemic), I don't think people there have crossed the threshold into necrophilia just yet....

That appears to be more of a Muslim thing. Though it would apply to Indian Muslim filth as well.

To all the Jewish folks,

I really appreciate you coming out to defend Indians against rape allegations but please take your anti Muslim rhetoric somewhere else.

India ranks lower than Israel and other western countries in rape/murder index; anyone who is educated and has desire to read and learn can obtain this information.

PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD. STICK TO THE TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MIGRATION OF MILLIONAIRES.

Halving the resources, maybe they leave to escape the crowds, heat, and filth.

Halving the resources, maybe they leave to escape the crowds, heat, and filth.

If I had few million US dollars, I will move to India in heart-beat. There are plenty of places that are not crowded and clean. These migrants are simply avoiding taxes. That is all they care - money.

Forum List

Back