60 Minutes - ethnic cleansing of the West Bank

amity1844

Jun 1, 2014
CBS' 60 minutes did a fairly forthright and interesting piece in 2009 on Israeli settlements and the deliberate dismantling of Palestinian statehood in favor of apartheid:

Former mayor of Jerusalem Benvinisti (?):
"The geopolitical condition that was created in 1967 is irreversible. It cannot be changed. You cannot unscramble that egg."

What do we think of Tzipi Livni?
She is a very determined opponent of West Bank settlements.

Tzipi Livni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
This was back in 2009. It is now 2014. What can be done NOW?

I am on the fence about these settlements, but AFAIK, they were permitted because of the intifadas. And I go back further (and against my grain) but why start a whole intifada (with massive violence and suicide bombings) just because an Israeli PM visits the Temple Mount? And the retaliation is to target the sources and also allow settlements.

Peace NOW!

What about the ethnic cleansing of Jews from the WB when Jordan invaded there? And East Jerusalem?

How is it that THAT ethnic cleansing is studiously ignored by 'pro-Palestinian' supporters?

It's not as though the fact that Jews were abused and dispossessed by Arabs all over the ME in any way diminishes the suffering of Palestinians - so why refuse to acknowledge that entire Jewish communities were beggared and deported?

"What do we think of Tzipi Livni?
She is a very determined opponent of West Bank settlements."

I think there is no 'we' here - certainly not in the mind of Hostility. And that the continued usage of the fake 'we' is simply one more deceptive and despicable attempt to dominate - a variation on the ol' Marxist 'dialectic', just more BS filth.

CBS' 60 minutes did a fairly forthright and interesting piece in 2009 on Israeli settlements and the deliberate dismantling of Palestinian statehood in favor of apartheid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKWz29SLgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxLbkX0A3o0

Former mayor of Jerusalem Benvinisti (?):
"The geopolitical condition that was created in 1967 is irreversible. It cannot be changed. You cannot unscramble that egg."

What do we think of Tzipi Livni?
She is a very determined opponent of West Bank settlements.

Tzipi Livni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ICJ has stated that Israel is not an apartheid state, they have also stated that Israel is acting in accordance with International law. Every time you spout these lies you are in contempt of court.

So does 50 minutes think ethnic cleansing is taking place?

I don't think you grok ICI.

So does 50 minutes think ethnic cleansing is taking place?

I don't think you grok ICI.

It does not matter what a TV production thinks, it is what the ICJ judges and lawyers know that counts. You can spout your ISLAMONAZI LIES all you want it will not make then true.

Forum List

Back