60 - 70% Of ACA Exchange Site Is Still Under Construction

60 - 70% Of ACA Exchange Site Is Still Under Construction

So what?

Sebelius promised it would be done in 9 days. Why did she do that? It won't be done. That woman should be replaced.

She is ultimately responsible for:

Selecting the company for the work on the website, CGI
It was a no bid contract, not American
The contracted navigators were not screened or vetted for security
Not communicating with the administration the status of the work, ultimately being responsible for launching a website that was not completed

The woman needs to be fired
Broken promises are not lies unless the promise was made with false pretenses. Your rant is not supportive of that scenario so, no lies.

Broken promises are a part of grown up life. A political appointee promised something they actually have no control over and you buy into it? Get a lobotomy.

Maybe when you grow some balls. But there's not much difference in your case...

I wonder if anyone has grasped the significance of this.

When they rolled it out it wasn't set up to be fully functional. It was meant simply to collect everyone's information. That's it.

If that was the case, don't you think they should have had a better story waiting when people couldn't finish enrolling? They ended up with egg on their faces. Obama wouldn't want to come out looking the fool as he did.

Nope, it's the insurance company's fault.

It's their fault that when you sign up for Obamacare and then go to see your doctor, the nurse tells you that your insurance hasn't kicked in yet because of lack of ability to pay.

Just another "it was a disgusting video" excuse.

When they rolled it out it wasn't set up to be fully functional. It was meant simply to collect everyone's information. That's it.

conspiracy_cat.jpg

Okay, time to get serious.

The government did screw this up, largely because they really don't understand technology.

But at this point, it only needs to get people registered. It isn't going to make payments until next year.

Here's the bigger problem, though. States that set up their own exchanges and websites are having no problems.

conspiracy_cat.jpg

The government did screw this up, largely because they really don't understand technology.

But at this point, it only needs to get people registered. It isn't going to make payments until next year.

Here's the bigger problem, though. States that set up their own exchanges and websites are having no problems.

So maybe we need to take it away from the feds and give it to the states.

How bout that.

The feds can't grab their own ass with both hands free.......

conspiracy_cat.jpg

How bout that.

Quite right. They employ you. I doubt any private company would.

But, no, given that some states are run by retards like Rick Perry, that's not really a plan, either.

And it's not that they don't understand technology. The problem is the Administration is nothing but smoke and mirrors. They don't really do anything well other than campaign.

conspiracy_cat.jpg

How bout that.

But, no, given that some states are run by retards like Rick Perry, that's not really a plan, either.

You doubt any private company would?

Guess you're wrong again. Because they have.

Just how wrong can one dickhead be in such a short period of time?

BTW, who do you work for? What do you do for a living besides BS on the internet?

How bout that.

BTW, who do you work for? What do you do for a living besides BS on the internet?

I work for a large multi-national manufacturer...

I also have a secondary job on weekends doing retail..

and I have a side business where I write resumes for people.

What I don't have is my hand out collecting from the government while whining about welfare people and how the government is evil and how it can't do anything right.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I work for a large multi-national manufacturer...

I also have a secondary job on weekends doing retail..

and I have a side business where I write resumes for people.

What I don't have is my hand out collecting from the government while whining about welfare people and how the government is evil and how it can't do anything right.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

What you call whining is actually constructive criticism.....especially since the effects of mishandling can cause me to not only lose working hours, as I already have, but possibly loose everything, my job, my pension, and my business.

Wanting the government to be in good hands because I work for it isn't biting the hand that feeds it. If the retards that are currently running it are incompetent that is especially worrisome for a government employee.

But being a lib you would never understand that concept.

One of the reasons I left the private sector to work for the public sector is job security.

These days, because of mismanagement by the White House, job security is pretty bad. From day-one when Obama took over, we have very little guidance from the top, which is extremely noticeable after serving under Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, and Bush Jr.

In states [mostly blue] who went along with the ACA, things are going smoothly. The red states who didn't, think they're defeating the ACA, but they are just delaying it. If it's so bad why don't they just let it self destruct.

Not even close.

Maryland struggling with technological problems with online insurance exchange - The Washington Post

Oregon healthcare exchange website never worked, has no subscribers | Reuters

Only four states are above 50% of their target enrollments for the first month of operation. The vast majority of the state exchanges couldn't even meet half of their already low enrollment goals.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/10/04/us/opening-week-of-health-exchanges.html?_r=0

conspiracy_cat.jpg

No problems?

Oregon health exchange represents biggest woe

Researcher sounds alarm on state health exchange security - Computerworld

In states [mostly blue] who went along with the ACA, things are going smoothly. The red states who didn't, think they're defeating the ACA, but they are just delaying it. If it's so bad why don't they just let it self destruct.

Er how did that cause the Obamacare website fuck up....racism?

What you call whining is actually constructive criticism.....especially since the effects of mishandling can cause me to not only lose working hours, as I already have, but possibly loose everything, my job, my pension, and my business.

Wanting the government to be in good hands because I work for it isn't biting the hand that feeds it. If the retards that are currently running it are incompetent that is especially worrisome for a government employee.

But being a lib you would never understand that concept.

COnstructive Criticism would actually involve offering a solution.

All you do is whinge about how the government spends too much (but never on you, as someone who works for EASILY the most wasteful government agency).

Sorry, man, I remember $200.00 hammers and $600.00 toilet seats and planes that a single copy of cost more than the whole government subsidy of PBS.

Forum List

Back