6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over u

Democrats are upset that they actually have to have a primary? Does it suck that much to have an actual choice instead of just voting for the person your party leaders selected behind closed doors?

Who got selected "behind closed doors"? Please provide some proof that happened.

And the only part that "sucked" is that they had to run against "fake" Democrats. But it didn't work, did it? The voters rammed it up the GOP's ass much like they'll do when they throw the Repub Sentators out on their asses.

And we'll be seeing just who REALLY represents the will of the taxpayers as the rest of the recall votes roll in. Then a whole lot of people on this board who CLAIMED to know what the taxpayers wanted will be eating a shitload of crow.

But I thought Republicans didn't like "Voter Fraud"!!!!!!!!!

Remember all the ranting about Acorn? Oh wait, that wasn't "voter fraud". Because Mickey Mouse and Dumbo never showed up to vote. That's just right wingers being "Goofy".

Results are coming in and all the fake Democrats are losing.

Republicans are trying to drag this out no matter how much it costs the public. They hope to pass redistricting to keep them in power before the new general election.

Hmmm, this seems like "buyer's remorse".

Provide evidence that the person or persons running for the position committed fraud of any kind. Then take it to a DA.

Ahhhhh...there we go.

Another rabid RWer falling on the sword of the law whenever they are caught doing and supporting evil.

It was only a matter of time.

*SMH*

Not very fiscally conservative of these asshole RWers now is it? Do you know what it costs to hold an election and yet these frothing at the mouth RWers, by putting fake Democratic candidates into the race, required that an expensive primary be held.

Not very fiscally conservative of these asshole RWers now is it? Do you know what it costs to hold an election and yet these frothing at the mouth RWers, by putting fake Democratic candidates into the race, required that an expensive primary be held.

These "people," and I use the term loosely are forever speaking out of both sides of their mouths.

Whatever is politically expedient at that very moment, is what they do, justify and support as a unit, from the top down. The Lemmings and Minions all fall in and do as told.

Lemmings.jpg

if I recall you were quite ok with the dems running away from their session to hide in Illinois...how do you square the circle here? :eusa_eh:

I sure was.

Funny that you use the expression square the cirlce when you are trying to compare apples and anvils. In others words there is no cirlce for me to square. You're the one widdling.

let me recap; sworn elected officials pull out of a session of the legislature that requires their vote, they lam it to another state so as to prevent a quorum for the session, there by attempting to stop any and all legislation.

Now;

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month.

You do realize, like it or not, this is legal?

They broke no laws.

So, you take no issue and defend the actions of the officials how left the sate but, here, you now take issue with the placement of candidates…..

Right is right, wrong is wrong. Yes?

But I thought Republicans didn't like "Voter Fraud"!!!!!!!!!

Remember all the ranting about Acorn? Oh wait, that wasn't "voter fraud". Because Mickey Mouse and Dumbo never showed up to vote. That's just right wingers being "Goofy".

Results are coming in and all the fake Democrats are losing.

Republicans are trying to drag this out no matter how much it costs the public. They hope to pass redistricting to keep them in power before the new general election.

Hmmm, this seems like "buyer's remorse".

Provide evidence that the person or persons running for the position committed fraud of any kind. Then take it to a DA.

Ahhhhh...there we go.

Another rabid RWer falling on the sword of the law whenever they are caught doing and supporting evil.

It was only a matter of time.

*SMH*

did you sppt. the democrats who left the state?

if I recall you were quite ok with the dems running away from their session to hide in Illinois...how do you square the circle here? :eusa_eh:

I sure was.

Funny that you use the expression square the cirlce when you are trying to compare apples and anvils. In others words there is no cirlce for me to square. You're the one widdling.

let me recap; sworn elected officials pull out of a session of the legislature that requires their vote, they lam it to another state so as to prevent a quorum for the session, there by attempting to stop any and all legislation.

Now;

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month.

They broke no laws.

So, you take no issue and defend the actions of the officials how left the sate but, here, you now take issue with the placement of candidates…..

I realize it's legal. I also realize it's dishonest and underhanded as all get up. And I don't view the Dems preventing a quorum as dishonest or underhanded. They were trying to prevent the underhanded from happening.

So no, I don't agree with your latest deflection attempt.

Care to take another swing?

Last edited:
Anyway....

Back to the topic at hand. The WI GOP dishonestly ran phony primary candidates so they could delay the election (at taxpayer cost) to have more time to push their agenda and redraw some lines.

:lol:

Bull squeeze.

You're issue isn't the hypocrisy.....nobody claimed their party wouldn't ever do that. You went all "but Mom the other kids do it too". That was you creating a strawman in an effort to defelct from the OP.

Really? then why the fauxrage? "OMG FAKE DEMOCRATS ARE RUNNING AND IT"S NOT FAIR!" is NOT implying that your side would NEVER stoop so damn low? Puh-fucking-leese!!!!

I may be a cheesehead but I haven't hugged a bull in my life.

You assholes pushed for this, have a history of fucking with open primaries, and now are getting the same returned and have the unmitigated gall to bitch about it?

Oh butch the fuck up, sally frillypants! What's good for the goose is good for the gander and if it isn't, you need to start holding your side to some ethics.

Oh wait, first GET some ethics, then hold yourself to them.

Fitz=Partisan hackery at it's finest.
As Zander correctly stated,,,"I don't like these type of shenanigans by either party", that is the quote of a grown up.
And it's one I happen to agree with, dimwit.

Again for the cheap seats, my issue is with the hypocrisy that spawned this thread. You libs don't like the GOP allegedly messing with your primaries, why not close the system and stop EITHER side from doing that?

Makes sense to me. Now quitcherbitchin and butch up.

Yes, really.

And no, it's not implying that "your side" would never stoop so damn low.
Then why the 'news' article and this thread?

Because it's politcal news and this is a political messageboard.

My lady, I doth think thou protesteth too much.
I hath seen thine slogans
oft uttered ere the rancor of the passing throng that thou callest a your party. Puteth down thine sign
and shuteth up thine trap,
thou foul shrew!
Lest thine hypocrisy convict thee
all the more before the cock crows

:lol:

Keep flailing away.
Denial. Not just a river in Egypt anymore.

Really? then why the fauxrage? "OMG FAKE DEMOCRATS ARE RUNNING AND IT"S NOT FAIR!" is NOT implying that your side would NEVER stoop so damn low? Puh-fucking-leese!!!!

I may be a cheesehead but I haven't hugged a bull in my life.

You assholes pushed for this, have a history of fucking with open primaries, and now are getting the same returned and have the unmitigated gall to bitch about it?

Oh butch the fuck up, sally frillypants! What's good for the goose is good for the gander and if it isn't, you need to start holding your side to some ethics.

Oh wait, first GET some ethics, then hold yourself to them.

Fitz=Partisan hackery at it's finest.
As Zander correctly stated,,,"I don't like these type of shenanigans by either party", that is the quote of a grown up.

Yup.
Why do you keep that railroad tie in your eye, my dear? Just a little hypocrisy here. Sorta like Idi Amin telling Ghandi "you are too intense!"

I sure was.

Now;

They broke no laws.

I realize it's legal, I also realize it's dishonest and underhanded as all get up. And I don't view what the Dems did as dishonest or underhanded.

They were trying to prevent the underhanded from happening.

do you know what an argument 'in mitigation' is? you just made one there, thats not the issue, what YOU or I feel is inconsequential, the law and legal obligations is what counts.

The dems ala the recall are now exercising their lawful mechanisms to evict the reps from a majority in the legislature, see thats how it works, you work within the framework of law provided. If you approve fine, I do to.

So no, I don't agree with your latest deflection attempt.

Care to take another swing?

the "deflection" here is your lack of constency and what appears to be intellectual dishonesty;

you find one issue 'right', becasue you personally agree with it, despite the fact that this was outside the legal obligations of those folks in the dem. leg., yet find another 'wrong' who are actually within the guidliens, because you don't agree.

you cannot have your cake and it eat it too.

No, Trajan, the only deflection is coming from you.

Instead of addressing the issue in the OP, you choose to try to make it personal.

Hope that helps.

:WTF:
Well I for one am relieved that the DNC would NEVER stoop to such levels and interfere with the primaries of the GOP! Oh, perish the thought.

:rolleyes:

Well, they DIDN'T in this case. It's only the Wis GOP which pulled this crap.

Its called a diversion attempt. You see, they dont want you concentrating on what just happened here. ....they will simply say, well, your side did yada yada...

Here is a thought, stay on topic in this thread only....comment on what happened THIS time.
Which makes the hypocrisy all the more ironic. I find it interesting that all the 'phony' democrats lost. I guess liberals know their own ilk.

Anyway....

Back to the topic at hand. The WI GOP dishonestly ran phony primary candidates so they could delay the election (at taxpayer cost) to have more time to push their agenda and redraw some lines.
So we're into disenfranchising the voters AND candidates now by denying qualified people to run on the party ticket of their choice?

Huh.... interesting.

Any more depths of "Hypocrisy Trench" you wish to explore?

Anyway....

So we're into disenfranchising the voters AND candidates now by denying qualified people to run on the party ticket of their choice?

Huh.... interesting.

Any more depths of "Hypocrisy Trench" you wish to explore?

Anymore strawmen you want to erect?

Where did I say they should be denied?

In fact, I said it was legal.

You just don't like it out in the open for people to see.

No, Trajan, the only deflection is coming from you.

Instead of addressing the issue in the OP, you choose to try to make it personal.

Hope that helps.

excuse me?:eusa_eh: there was nothing personal in that post.

you choose to remain in a position of hypocrisy, you find grave offense in what amounts to legal action yet approve of the disregard for legal obligations of others becasue; you agree with their actions....that equals anarchy......*shrugs*.

Forum List

Back