6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over u

No, Trajan, the only deflection is coming from you.

Instead of addressing the issue in the OP, you choose to try to make it personal.

Hope that helps.

excuse me?:eusa_eh: there was nothing personal in that post.

you choose to remain in a position of hypocrisy, you find grave offense in what amounts to legal action yet approve of the disregard for legal obligations of others becasue; you agree with their actions....that equals anarchy......*shrugs*.

You absolutely made it personal when you tried to used my personal support for the Dems leaving the state as a way to accuse me of intellectual dishonesty and to derail the thread.

My support of the WI Dems has no relevance to the content of the OP.

You're excused.

No, Trajan, the only deflection is coming from you.

Instead of addressing the issue in the OP, you choose to try to make it personal.

Hope that helps.

you choose to remain in a position of hypocrisy, you find grave offense in what amounts to legal action yet approve of the disregard for legal obligations of others becasue; you agree with their actions....that equals anarchy......*shrugs*.

You absolutely made it personal when you tried to used my personal support for the Dems leaving the state as a way to accuse me of intellectual dishonesty and to derail the thread.

You're excused.

whatever on earth is this thread about? :eusa_eh:

are you serious? our sppt. of anything in a forum is fair play, and in such, your position is inconsistent. Bringing up the fact that you are being hypocritical is not personal, its an observation of your energetic defense of one vs. the other.

These issues are directly tied together. The very same party who left the state are now taking offense to what they and you call rep. shenanigans...

Anyway....

Back to the topic at hand. The WI GOP dishonestly ran phony primary candidates so they could delay the election (at taxpayer cost) to have more time to push their agenda and redraw some lines.
So we're into disenfranchising the voters AND candidates now by denying qualified people to run on the party ticket of their choice?

Huh.... interesting.

Any more depths of "Hypocrisy Trench" you wish to explore?

Anymore strawmen you want to erect?

Where did I say they should be denied?

In fact, I said it was legal.

You just don't like it out in the open for people to see.
Now exposing hypocrisy is a strawman. Who knew? It's fairly obvious you don't know what a strawman is.

And as for the gay accusation. Interesting. You ignore the charge and go for an ad hominim. The truth's chaffing your delicate sensibilities, puddin? I assumed that since you whine so often like a little bitch, you were one in body as well as mind.

You're excused.

are you serious? our sppt. of anything in a forum is fair play, and in such, your position is inconsistent. Bringing up the fact that you are being hypocritical is not personal, its an observation of your energetic defense of one vs. the other.

These issues are directly tied together. The very same party who left the state are now taking offense to what they and you call rep. shenanigans...
It's like a squid spraying ink. But this is what you get when you swim with intellectual invertebrates.

You're excused.

Yes, I am serious.

And you can bark all day that my position is inconsistent. It will be just as wrong as the first time you tried it.

You're excused.

Yes, I am serious.

And you can bark all day that my position is inconsistent. It will be just as wrong as the first time you tried it.
We don't have to bark. Like a crater in the middle of town, it's obvious to everyone except the most delusional who still see the town square.

Yes, I am serious.

We don't have to bark. Like a crater in the middle of town, it's obvious to everyone except the most delusional who still see the town square.

You keep telling yourself that.

:thup:

Hey Fitz, why aren't you attacking the GOP for setting up fake candidates with the same fervor you did the Dems leaving the state?

You want to equate the two and since you guys are playing that game, that makes you a hypocrite by your own rules.

Boncher's Maxim, right?

Last edited:
Hey Fitz, why aren't you attacking the GOP for setting up fake candidates with the same fervor you did the Dems leaving the state?

You want to equate the two and since you guys are playing that game, that makes you a hypocrite by your own rules.

Boncher's Maxim, right?
So... you want me to give equal value to elected officials violating their oaths of office and leaving the state to unconstitutionally thwart the democratic process to that of people of different philosophical bents applying to be candidates for a party they do not agree with?

Really?

That's what we're going to try and play? Read the whole maxim. I at least am working to minimize my hypocrisy. And you?

This putz is actually trying to argue that, "my hypocrisy is less than your hypocrisy, therefore I'm better than you."

WoW.....CLASSIC!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boncher's Maxim, right?
So... you want me to give equal value to elected officials violating their oaths of office and leaving the state to unconstitutionally thwart the democratic process to that of people of different philosophical bents applying to be candidates for a party they do not agree with?

Really?

That's what we're going to try and play? Read the whole maxim. I at least am working to minimize my hypocrisy. And you?

I want to see some consistency from you.

The Dems leave state and you were right in the middle of the heated debate running on all cylinders.

Now the GOP sets up fake candidates and you couldn't manage anything but a passing agreement that it was wrong but not til after you put the full court press in effect to deflect from the OP.

Oh, and the Dems did the right thing leaving.

This putz is actually trying to argue that, "my hypocrisy is less than your hypocrisy, therefore I'm better than you."

WoW.....CLASSIC!!!

They want to link the two situations so they can call people hypocrites.....until it's back on them and suddenly there is nuance to be discussed.

Hilarius, huh?

WoW.....CLASSIC!!!

Yeah, a criticism from AllTimeLoser's gonna add something.

WoW.....CLASSIC!!!

They want to link the two situations so they can call people hypocrites.....until it's back on them and suddenly there is nuance to be discussed.

Hilarius, huh?

HI-LARRY-US!

49izadw.gif

Ah those tricky Wisconsin Republicans!

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law

MADISON, Wis. - The first recall elections targeting nine Wisconsin state senators for their positions on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's divisive union rights restrictions pitted six fake Democrats on Tuesday against Democratic incumbents supported by the party.

The winners will advance to take on incumbent Republicans targeted for recall on Aug. 9.

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month. That gave the Republican incumbents more time to campaign and distance themselves from the turmoil over the union law that they voted to support in March, spurring the recall efforts

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law | StarTribune.com

I wonder how much money that move will cost Wisconsin voters? I thought the Wisconsin GOP was all about saving tax payers money and cutting the state's deficit. I guess not!

The GOP just keeps getting sleazier and sleazier everyday.

"NEW YORK — New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Tuesday switched his party status from Republican to unaffiliated, a stunning move certain to be seen as a prelude to an independent presidential bid that would upend the 2008 race.

The billionaire former CEO, who was a lifelong Democrat before he switched to the GOP for his first mayoral run, said the change in voter registration does not mean he is running for president.

"Although my plans for the future haven't changed, I believe this brings my affiliation into alignment with how I have led and will continue to lead our city," he said in a statement.

Despite his coyness about his aspirations, the mayor's decision to switch stokes speculation that he will pursue the White House, challenging the Democratic and Republican nominees with a legitimate and well-financed third-party bid."

Read more: NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg Switches Party Affiliation From Republican to Independent - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

What's all the hubub?

Oh, I get it.....Fake republicans are supposed to only run on the GOP ticket. :lol:

I know... It's not like they were fake tea party people running in republican primaries...

The democratics would NEVER do that, right......

:lol:

I love leftist hypocrisy on display...

WoW.....CLASSIC!!!

Hilarius, huh?

So yeah, that's wraps it up for me. Have a nice afternoon fellas.

You're excused.

Yes, I am serious.

you have no honor and are dishonest, and for what? an ego boost on an internet forum? dude....:doubt:

Boncher's Maxim, right?

Really?

I want to see some consistency from you.

The Dems leave state and you were right in the middle of the heated debate running on all cylinders.

Now the GOP sets up fake candidates and you couldn't manage anything but a passing agreement that it was wrong but not til after you put the full court press in effect to deflect from the OP.

Oh, and the Dems did the right thing leaving.
Consistency. You want consistency when you have none of your own? Okay. Here's the consistency you apparently are blind to.

1. Wisconsin has an open primary, and therefore ANYONE can vote in them regardless of party.

2. If there is a law against someone trying to run in either party if they give to the opposition, I've see no evidence to show it. I suspect that there isn't even party rules against it. You get the petition's quota, you're on on whatever you declare.

3. I see it alleged in the STrib article that the GOP has organized it, but all I've found have been articles pointing to the GOP "ENCOURAGING" it. Slimy if true. Then again, this whole recall bullshit is slimy.

4. There is no equivalency between these 'faux democrats' and the fleebaggers who ran from their duty as elected officials. They violated their oath of office. Since there is apparently no law against putting anyone on the ballot for either party in an open primary. So, no equivalency. Call this the "Michael Bloomberg clause".

5. You say we do it too, and would be whining if it was our side being afflicted. Fine. This may very well be true. But your side would be also saying that we should shut up and listen to the will of the people. This is why Zander is right, and I am just as right to criticize the hypocrisy and state that they should close the primaries. This is not an inconsistency on my part because my issue has ALWAYS been the hypocrisy of your whining for something you do as well.

This is consistent. You're just pissed off because I'm right, you are hypocrites and your attempts to assuage the guilt over it have failed.

Forum List

Back