6 bimbos hit Weinstein with "civil racketeering" lawsuit - It's all about money

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It never was assault or harassment - it was prostitution. These sluts went to harv and told him "I'll do ANYTHING if you'll give me this part". He was just buying what they were selling.

Six women say Weinstein cover-up was racketeering in new lawsuit

dec 6 2017 Six women filed a lawsuit against Harvey Weinstein on Wednesday, claiming that the movie mogul's actions to cover up assaults amounted to civil racketeering.

The lawsuit was filed at a federal court in New York seeking to represent a class of "dozens, if not hundreds" of women who say they were assaulted by Weinstein.

The lawsuit claims that a coalition of companies and people became part of the growing "Weinstein Sexual Enterprise" and that they worked with Weinstein to conceal his widespread sexual harassment and assaults.

• Banned
They slept with harv to get a movie role and make money. Now they sue him to get more money.!!

Rape is beyond the pale, but certainly there were many willing to go along or at least keep quiet about the sexaholic Weinstein. And as I've posted before what really fries my beans is those same righteously indignant women who are piling on now were PRAISING Weinstein as they gathered up their Oscar. Pffffft Hollywood that is one depraved group.

It never was assault or harassment - it was prostitution. These sluts went to harv and told him "I'll do ANYTHING if you'll give me this part". He was just buying what they were selling.

Six women say Weinstein cover-up was racketeering in new lawsuit

dec 6 2017 Six women filed a lawsuit against Harvey Weinstein on Wednesday, claiming that the movie mogul's actions to cover up assaults amounted to civil racketeering.

The lawsuit was filed at a federal court in New York seeking to represent a class of "dozens, if not hundreds" of women who say they were assaulted by Weinstein.

The lawsuit claims that a coalition of companies and people became part of the growing "Weinstein Sexual Enterprise" and that they worked with Weinstein to conceal his widespread sexual harassment and assaults.

Exactly....you cant rape the willing

Forum List

Back