CIC Bone Spur: So Vets, find that newer Street Box to live in! MAGA Means more Vets living in a BOX!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
VA slashes program that helps homeless veterans obtain housing: report.
The Department of Veterans Affairs is slashing funding for a key program that helps provide housing to homeless veterans, according to a new report.
Politico
Reports the VA told advocates and state officials in a call last week that the $460 million program would essentially end.

VA Secretary David Shulkin reportedly told those on the call that the money for the program would now go to VA hospitals for use as they see fit. The hospitals must show that they are working to deal with homelessness as part of their work, according to Politico.

Activists and officials were reportedly furous about the decision, five people who listened in on the call told the news organization.
VA slashes program that helps homeless veterans obtain housing: report

:lmao::dunno::happy-1: The Great Douche so Orders! Vets get shit!
MAGA does work.

btw: When did the VA hospital systems start being rental housing agents?
but I feel they need to go live at
Spark M. Matsunaga VA Medical Center
459 Patterson Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819

btw2:
Housing Assistance For Veterans - Homeless Veterans

I don't know how the Douche klan can profit here?

Last edited:
They are veterans, meaning they are no longer needed. Just like any other worn out tool. Of course the republicans see no need to spend money on them any more.

• Banned
They are veterans, meaning they are no longer needed. Just like any other worn out tool. Of course the republicans see no need to spend money on them any more.

If the GOP could sell them to turn a profit. I feel they would keep them alive.

The Vets from Iraq and Afganistan BS wars are truly screwed, again. Well, all vets are.

• Banned
FFS! The Douche Administration just fucking with Americ! Just to try to change the Mueller investigations news 24/7.

The Trump administration has abruptly canceled plans to shift dedicated funding away from a program helping the most vulnerable homeless veterans Trump admin halts plan to shift money from homeless veteran program - CNNPolitics

btw:
President Trump's approval rating sits at 32%, according to a new Pew poll -- matching the lowest level in any poll on his approval since he took office in January Trump approval rating at 32% - CNNPolitics

Douche_Pussy_Grabber3000h.jpg

Last edited:
Same as it ever was...I could post the many sound bites where Trump swore that Vets would be his first priority...but we all knew better. After all, a coward who ducked his service...who mocks and disrespects service members service and sacrifice...only a fool would have expected anything from him.

I bet this thread gets very little attention from his fans here..who will hold their breath until it fades away. The VA hospitals are so strapped for cash..they'll use all that money....and homeless vets..can go and find a refrigerator box under the bridge.

Forum List

Back