Vandal who left bacon inside mosque gets 15 years in prison

He did more than just leave bacon OUTSIDE the mosque, but really doesn't 15 year seem a bit severe considering that illegal Mexica got pretty much off after killing that young innocent girl. Things seem to be turned around.

More than a bit severe, it's outrageously excessive as well as disgustingly patronizing. while the obvious intention of the simpering idiot who imposed such a wholly inappropriate sentence is to lick the collective ass of the rising Islamic power structure the actual effect will be to empower those who harbor vitriolic hatred for Whites and Christians, all of whom they regard as "infidels." This ridiculously long sentence will be seen for exactly what it is -- obsequious and cowardly patronage.

While I personally believe that community service would have been appropriate punishment for what amounts to an insulting prank, nothing more severe than six months confinement would be reasonable. This fifteen-year sentence must be appealed. President Trump should be asked by this fellow's family to intervene.

He did more than just leave bacon OUTSIDE the mosque, but really doesn't 15 year seem a bit severe considering that illegal Mexica got pretty much off after killing that young innocent girl. Things seem to be turned around.

More than a bit severe, it's outrageously excessive as well as disgustingly patronizing. while the obvious intention of the simpering idiot who imposed such a wholly inappropriate sentence is to lick the collective ass of the rising Islamic power structure the actual effect will be to empower those who harbor vitriolic hatred for Whites and Christians, all of whom they regard as "infidels." This ridiculously long sentence will be seen for exactly what it is -- obsequious and cowardly patronage.

While I personally believe that community service would have been appropriate punishment for what amounts to an insulting prank, nothing more severe than six months confinement would be reasonable. This fifteen-year sentence must be appealed. President Trump should be asked by this fellow's family to intervene.
If you are a white man, Christian or not, your time has come and gone. White Europeans created the US and made it great, now, understandably, the rest of the world wants what was created, they will take it by any means possible. Regardless of the demise of the country. In this case the guy was kinda of a jerk but the sentence seems excessive, but I think Trump should stay out of it and hopefully an appeals court will make this right.

So....what now? If I'm outside a mosque and I accidently drop part of my balonga sandwich on the steps I'm going to jail? This is the kind of shit people hear about and it drums up all kinds of hostility. Rigging the system in the interest of identity politics wont turn out well for non-whites in the long run.............its just the way it is. Its why Trump is president.

White liberals love extra punishment based on race. Helps them feel like they've atoned for the sin of being born white.

White liberals love extra punishment based on race. Helps them feel like they've atoned for the sin of being born white.

No worries...........in the end, the peddlers of identity politics will lose. Its easily the main reason Trump won a year ago. When whites are treated like they were for 8 years.........like a minority.........the pushback is always going to be pronounced. Progressives haven't yet figured this out politically which is why their clocks have been getting cleaned in elections for years now......whites have figured out that lefty politicians have all the interest in the world at demonizing whites and making them second class citizens compared to minorities. Might work in 30 years...............but not now s0ns!!:2up:

So....what now? If I'm outside a mosque and I accidently drop part of my balonga sandwich on the steps I'm going to jail? This is the kind of shit people hear about and it drums up all kinds of hostility. Rigging the system in the interest of identity politics wont turn out well for non-whites in the long run.............its just the way it is. Its why Trump is president.

Yes, If you know one more brush with the law will have you classed as a habitual criminal and you will be locked away for a long time, and you decide to hack the windows and lights of a mosque with a machete before you accidentally drop that bologna sandwich, you will probably go to jail.

If 15 yrs is now the benchmark for vandalism then the rioters at BLM rallies should get life!! Fair's fair!!

Greg

Yes, If you know one more brush with the law will have you classed as a habitual criminal and you will be locked away for a long time, and you decide to hack the windows and lights of a mosque with a machete before you accidentally drop that bologna sandwich, you will probably go to jail.

I say apply it to ALL rioters.

Greg

I say apply it to ALL rioters.

Greg

I agree. Any of them that already know that one more infraction will have them classed as a habitual criminal and locked away for a long time should be very careful.

Muslims are crazy. I don't care if you want to behead your wife because her ankles were showing, but leave our bacon alone.

If 15 yrs is now the benchmark for vandalism then the rioters at BLM rallies should get life!! Fair's fair!!

Greg

Exactly..........15 years for this :ack-1::ack-1:. Of course, the America haters with white guilt complex are never going to be able to reconcile stuff like this. But a large majority of Americans see this shit and say, "WTF??!!". If that weren't so, we'd have a lot more than 49 people tuning into MSNBC every night.:deal:

And oh......you want to put a halt to Islamic extremism? Well duh.........start dropping pig inards everywhere they hang. In some parts of the southeast, the hog problem has gotten so bad, they do public huntings to get the population down. Round those fuckers up and drop them out of a bunch of B52's........the subhumans will be migrating to caves inside a week.:coffee:

And oh......you want to put a halt to Islamic extremism? Well duh.........start dropping pig inards everywhere they hang. In some parts of the southeast, the hog problem has gotten so bad, they do public huntings to get the population down. Round those fuckers up and drop them out of a bunch of B52's........the subhumans will be migrating to caves inside a week.:coffee:
be quiet or I'll say "Happy Holidays" and melt you

Forum List

Back