$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

I'll go with it. Just like a lot of Democrats had to in Germany when the Republicans took over in the 1940's.

Yeah, Dem fascists hate smaller, more accountable government.

Want abortion, get your state to pass a law.
Want the EPA to force utilities to stop releasing CO2, get congress to pass a law.
Get that vote on the record. Stop hiding behind the EPA. That way, when electric rates
spike, the people can blame the congressmen and senators who caused it, not some
nameless EPA bureaucrat.

Well I've been hearing their justifications for why they strike down this law or that law. Too chez. I guess we will have to live with their bad decisions until the day comes when we overturn them. Or, people will accept their rulings. For example the EPA doesn't have the power Democrats gave them. So now environmental laws will have to go through congress. That makes corporations happy because now they can continue to pollute.

I've been right all along. This court favors rich people, conservatives and corporations. Doesn't matter that 70% of us don't agree with their rulings because 50% of Congress is Republican.

Over time, if people don't like it, then they will replace Republicans.

If that's what they want, they can. But a court ruling that a bureaucracy does not have the power they try to exercise is hardly political. It's constitutional. IMO, all bureaucracies that create law, penalties, and taxation is unconstitutional.

Years ago during the DumBama administration when I was working, they outlawed cell phone usage for truck drivers. It put Nextel out of business because their main customer base was drivers, and there was no way to use their system with blue tooth. Not only did they make it illegal, but if caught, it was a $10,000 fine for the first offense.

If you don't think putting companies out of business is too much power, or creating such ridiculous fines against the people, then you have no idea what our founders wanted for this country. It's not like our Congress people are working too many hours that they couldn't regulate it, but if Congress passed such a dumb ass law, they could be voted out of power.

Not given tax breaks to the rich. And put the money we had to fight the Iraq into those programs. What are you a fucking idiot?

Remember Clinton's surplus? Bush used that surplus as his reason to give rich people tax breaks. What are you a fucking retard? You ask some stupid fucking ass questions Todd. If you ask this question again I'm going to start calling you Retodd.
/——/ Tell AOC to pay her fair share AOC Fails to Pay Her Own Back Taxes, Despite Demands to 'Tax the Rich' - Headline USA

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

And here we see the tragic consequences of the failure of public schools to teach even the most basic principles of economics—a generation of ignorant morons who believe that it is possible to just make debt go away, without someone bearing the burden of paying that debt.

OMG she owes $2500!!!???

rump has not paid any federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years. It goes on to note that Trump paid only $750—yes that’s just $750—in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017

President Trump was asked about the report, and he called it “a total fake” and responded with, “I pay a lot, and I pay a lot in state income taxes.”

Yea but you don't pay Federal taxes.

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

It works like this...

The government got into the student loan industry.
The government then guaranteed the loans.
The government then wanted schools to lower their standards/ignore their standards for acceptance.
The government then told schools they will still give loans no matter the performance of the student, even if they are completely flunking.
The government then got into loaning/paying for student housing also.
The result was rocketing tuition cost, rocketing housing cost.

Then the Democrats, who primarily are the ones driving all of the above, want to "save" everyone by being outraged about all this unfair tuition debts.
That they caused.
And you believe them

rump has not paid any federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years. It goes on to note that Trump paid only $750—yes that’s just $750—in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017

President Trump was asked about the report, and he called it “a total fake” and responded with, “I pay a lot, and I pay a lot in state income taxes.”

/——-/

/——-/ Oh nice deflection. The IRS says AOC is delinquent in her taxes, but President Trump paid whatever taxes he owed. If you don’t like the PERFECTLY LEGAL deductions he took then call Nancy and tell her to change the tax code. After all, democrats control all three branches.
Go ahead and give her a call.

OMG she owes $2500!!!???

/———/ AOC owes the IRS. Trump doesn’t. Tell AOC to pay up then tell Nancy to change the tax code.

So where did they supposedly get this information from since Trump obviously didn't give it to them? You on the left bitched up a storm because Trump didn't release his tax returns and now you have 10 to 15 years of them?

/——/ Liberalism is a mental disorder.

CaptainObvious.png

/——-/

/——-/ Oh nice deflection. The IRS says AOC is delinquent in her taxes, but President Trump paid whatever taxes he owed. If you don’t like the PERFECTLY LEGAL deductions he took then call Nancy and tell her to change the tax code. After all, democrats control all three branches.
Go ahead and give her a call.
Is she so delinquent that the IRS is putting her in jail? Then STFU. I'm sure Trump holds off till the last second before he pays his taxes too.

Is she so delinquent that the IRS is putting her in jail? Then STFU. I'm sure Trump holds off till the last second before he pays his taxes too.
/——/ The IRS and NY State Dept of Taxation deduct my taxes due on the very morning of the deadline. That is the last possible moment.
So, AOC won’t pay her fair share and you admit Trump pays his taxes but at the last possible moment.
AOC good - Orange Man bad.

The IRS doesn't throw people in jail for being delinquent in taxes. There is a whole judicial process before it comes to that.

Everyone pissing and moaning makes me wish I hadn't started the thread? Did you skip the part about people like you being triggered because this was not tax breaks for billionaires?
Mcdoosh

/——/ The IRS and NY State Dept of Taxation deduct my taxes due on the very morning of the deadline. That is the last possible moment.
So, AOC won’t pay her fair share and you admit Trump pays his taxes but at the last possible moment.
IF Trump pays taxes, and that's a big IF, he pays at the last possible moment before he is charged. Has AOC been charged?

Remember we're talking $2500 compared to millions of unpaid taxes.

Taxes, mandates, gun laws......only for the little people.

Wasn't the some war we fought to end rule by an aristocracy?????

Forum List

Back