$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

Yesterday I heard 24% of Americans are okay with trannies competing in women's sports. Who are these 24%? Fucking idiots!

Yes I love Biden and Democrats being in control. I can't image a Republican House, Senate, White House and Supreme Court. OMG.

Have you seen all the bad decisions the Supreme's are making? They're making radical right wingers so happy. That's okay. The pendulum swings back.

There is nothing radical about a court ruling something isn't in the Constitution that was never there.

So true…no?

“People are homeless because of capitalism.

People are dying from a lack of healthcare because of capitalism.

People are overworked, underpaid & unhappy because of capitalism.

Capitalism was not designed for the betterment of society. It was designed to enrich the ruling class.”

Then move to a country without capitalism and see how you like it.

The people who are overworked, unhappy and underpaid is their own doing, not capitalism. Capitalism can't prohibit you from learning a trade, getting an education, starting your own business, or investing your money wisely. All those are individual decisions, not capitalism. Capitalism has nothing to do with the homeless. Illegal narcotics is more of a reason these people are living in the streets. In commie cities all over the country, they are handing out free syringes. Did capitalism do that too?

You will never get anywhere in life by blaming others for your own failures. Capitalism is a reward system. The harder you work, the further you go. We use the reward system to teach our children right from wrong. We use the reward system to train our pets and show animals. The reward system is so popular people come here from all over the world to participate in it because in their country, if you're born poor, that's exactly the way you're going to stay no matter how hard you try because there is no capitalism there.

Our country is relatively new when looking across the world. We've only been here a couple of hundred of years, and thanks to capitalism, we are the richest and strongest country in the world.

Then move to a country without capitalism and see how you like it.

The people who are overworked, unhappy and underpaid is their own doing, not capitalism. Capitalism can't prohibit you from learning a trade, getting an education, starting your own business, or investing your money wisely. All those are individual decisions, not capitalism. Capitalism has nothing to do with the homeless. Illegal narcotics is more of a reason these people are living in the streets. In commie cities all over the country, they are handing out free syringes. Did capitalism do that too?

You will never get anywhere in life by blaming others for your own failures. Capitalism is a reward system. The harder you work, the further you go. We use the reward system to teach our children right from wrong. We use the reward system to train our pets and show animals. The reward system is so popular people come here from all over the world to participate in it because in their country, if you're born poor, that's exactly the way you're going to stay no matter how hard you try because there is no capitalism there.

Our country is relatively new when looking across the world. We've only been here a couple of hundred of years, and thanks to capitalism, we are the richest and strongest country in the world.
Lol. You think we have a capitalist system. LMFAO.

Get informed before posting.

There is nothing radical about a court ruling something isn't in the Constitution that was never there.
Whatever. Seems this court sees things differently than the one before. And it's never all of them agree on the ruling. So it seems what is and isn't constitutional depends on the judge.

Yesterday I heard 24% of Americans are okay with trannies competing in women's sports. Who are these 24%? Fucking idiots!

Yes I love Biden and Democrats being in control. I can't image a Republican House, Senate, White House and Supreme Court. OMG.

Have you seen all the bad decisions the Supreme's are making? They're making radical right wingers so happy. That's okay. The pendulum swings back.

Their recent decisions are awesome!

When the pendulum swings back, in 2 1/2 years, DeSantis is going to be appointing the new justices.

We actually see eye to eye on the first item ;). IMO, it is not fare to women for men to compete in a sport based on a persons sex.
The feeling you have for the Supreme Court is how the right has been feeling for decades (NPR shows 75 years, and the Washington post shows 50. I guess it depends on how a person define liberal). We constantly saw what we considered bad unconstitutional discissions, and are currently seeing what it getting back to following the law as intended by the constitution.

Whatever. Seems this court sees things differently than the one before. And it's never all of them agree on the ruling. So it seems what is and isn't constitutional depends on the judge.

And that's the saddest part. These are all constitutional scholars. They studied past cases, they studied the debates, they studied the amendments. Every single one understands there is nothing in the Constitution that protects abortion. The word "abortion" is not in the document, it was never discussed during the writings of our Constitution, abortion was never debated or brought up under any amendment debate, the 9th or 14th or whatever was never attended to address this matter.

And that's the saddest part. These are all constitutional scholars. They studied past cases, they studied the debates, they studied the amendments. Every single one understands there is nothing in the Constitution that protects abortion. The word "abortion" is not in the document, it was never discussed during the writings of our Constitution, abortion was never debated or brought up under any amendment debate, the 9th or 14th or whatever was never attended to address this matter.
Yes Ray, we understand you right wingers want to say that anything not mentioned in the constitution is fair game or off limits. Stop being stupid. They didn't know about abortions back then.

But they did know about the right to privacy.

The constitution never mentioned HIPPA laws. So are they unconstitutional too because the founders never mentioned them? Geez!

Yes Ray, we understand you right wingers want to say that anything not mentioned in the constitution is fair game or off limits. Stop being stupid. They didn't know about abortions back then.

But they did know about the right to privacy.

The constitution never mentioned HIPPA laws. So are they unconstitutional too because the founders never mentioned them? Geez!

If they knew about the right to privacy, why didn't they write a right about it? A woman having an abortion does not have to broadcast it on television, so I have no idea how this latest decision changes any so-called right to privacy.

The killing of a fetus was written about as far back as the biblical days, so you can't tell me nobody knew about abortion at the time.

If they knew about the right to privacy, why didn't they write a right about it? A woman having an abortion does not have to broadcast it on television, so I have no idea how this latest decision changes any so-called right to privacy.

The killing of a fetus was written about as far back as the biblical days, so you can't tell me nobody knew about abortion at the time.
There was no formal way to go get an abortion back in biblical days or during the days of the founders.

And maybe they were more religious than we are now. Ever think of that Ray? We aren't as religious today as we were back then. Back then maybe they thought it was murder. Today we don't. Well, some of us don't.

So I don't give a fuck if the founders forgot to mention something. What is that supposed to mean to me? Because they didn't mention it we can't have it? This smells like a bad right wing argument you are making.

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

How were they defrauded?

Student debt cancellation has become a priority for many liberals and one that could shore up popularity with younger and more highly-educated voters, who lean Democratic, before November's midterm congressional elections.

If this is true, liberals are so fucking stupid. Unless the individual young person is getting their student loan cancelled, why would this make them happy?

Also, I know people who want student debt forgiveness but will still vote for Trump in 2024.

This, gun legislation and pro choice added up still won't make dumb young people show up to vote. Watch and see.
So... this was vote buying?

How many justices voted to overturn roe v wade? 5? If it was so clear cut that roe v wade was unconstitutional, how come 4 disagreed?

you know that Trump appointed 3 extreme right wing justices who have an extreme interpretation of what is and isn't constitutional?

Or how about this?

Justice Neil Gorsuch fumes that the Supreme Court 'failed' to 'honor this Nation's promises' as it rolled back tribal authority in Oklahoma​

Don't they all know and agree on what's right and wrong????

Forum List

Back