6/14 John McCain Day

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?
No I haven't heard of this. I only uses Twitter to read Pres.Trump's tweets.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/trump-birthday-john-mccain-trnd/index.html
Thank you. I do not use Twitter and posted this thread after hearing something on the radio. Was a local call-in talk show and Twit wasn't mentioned by the caller.
We must stay on Twitter to keep Pres.Trump's only source to get out the truth. Just only read his tweets. They are trying their best to persuade conservatives from reading his tweets.
I only see his Twits in news reports and they are always misinformation and fake news.
That is why you must read his tweets. The news media has been putting out fake Pres.Trump's tweets.

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?
No I haven't heard of this. I only uses Twitter to read Pres.Trump's tweets.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/trump-birthday-john-mccain-trnd/index.html
Thank you. I do not use Twitter and posted this thread after hearing something on the radio. Was a local call-in talk show and Twit wasn't mentioned by the caller.
We must stay on Twitter to keep Pres.Trump's only source to get out the truth. Just only read his tweets. They are trying their best to persuade conservatives from reading his tweets.
I only see his Twits in news reports and they are always misinformation and fake news.
That is why you must read his tweets. The news media has been putting out fake Pres.Trump's tweets.
Every time I see Trump speak he is lying, promoting misinformation and or saying really stupid stuff. I find it hard believing his Tweets are any different.

There is all kinds of shit that people do to try and get under Donald Trump's skin. There is a similar movement to change the name of the street Trump Tower is on in NYC to "Obama Blvd".

But, remember this. Donald J. Trump is 73 years old and is undefeated lifetime in pissing contests. He relishes the competition.

BTW, its hard to believe that John Freaking McCain, a man who was condemned as a racist and was considered Literally Hitler by the left, is now to be honored with a national holiday.

There is all kinds of shit that people do to try and get under Donald Trump's skin. There is a similar movement to change the name of the street Trump Tower is on in NYC to "Obama Blvd".

But, remember this. Donald J. Trump is 73 years old and is undefeated lifetime in pissing contests. He relishes the competition.

BTW, its hard to believe that John Freaking McCain, a man who was condemned as a racist and was considered Literally Hitler by the left, is now to be honored with a national holiday.
I have not heard anything about a McCain national holiday. Seems this was just an effort for trolling and disrespecting Trump.

I have not heard anything about a McCain national holiday. Seems this was just an effort for trolling and disrespecting Trump.
It's Donald Trump's birthday, but it's #JohnMcCainDay on Twitter - CNNPolitics

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-73rd-birthday-twitter-reactions/

It's Donald Trump's birthday, but it's #JohnMcCainDay on Twitter - CNNPolitics

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-73rd-birthday-twitter-reactions/
Nothing in those links about making John McCain Day a National Holiday. Looks like just a one-day event. Are you suggesting it should be made a reoccurring event and even a National Holiday?

Why do so many posters here on USMB hate veterans so much?
They love those who get out of service due to fake bone spurs way more.
Lol
Are you that shallow minded to not realize it has nothing to do with Donald Trump directly, Donald Trump is a product of what most normal Americans think of career politicians… He’s a means to an end.
It took someone is improbable as Donald Trump winning the election, he himself is certainly not conservative. But he generally governs conservative, not in all ways. But generally, there isn’t the drum beat of constant firearm confiscation threat. Also, the forcing of alternative energies down peoples throats, And the forcing of socialize medicine/healthcare down peoples throats.
And revealing we have an open southern border with no Border security.
Along with revealing the hypocrisy of urban America, the fact remains where the vast majority of violence is in this country, although urban America is progressive controlled was extremely strict gun control laws and next to zero criminal control.
And the vast majority of firearms are owned by rural American’s, Where there is next to no violence. Anyone with any common sense knows firearms do not control people.

statism_ideas.png

Where were you when Bush was president?
Never thought I would dislike any President the way I disliked W until Trump showed up.

If something would happen that President Trump would change his plans and decide not to run for reelection or even abdicate- you would hate Pence, or Kushner or Bannon or Kasich just as much if not more than Trump.

The insanity of the left is based upon ever increasing amounts of pure hatred.

Yeah they are calling it "Collaborate with the VC day". Joeb is pushing hard for it.
McCain never had contact with the VC. You know nothing about that war.
McCain was held captive by them liar.
You don't know the difference between the VC and the NVA, do you?

Because leftwingers have always hated the armed forces.

Most veterans here are conservatives and we get attacked all the time by leftwing maggots.
Many of us veterans are liberals and get attacked and accused of lying about our service by CRCs all the time.....

Never thought I would dislike any President the way I disliked W until Trump showed up.
The only reason for that is you are so gullible.
The media is feeding you what they think you'll bite on.
They can't attack Trump over his policies.....so they have to make him into an Ogre.
Trump is just about the only person in Washington doing his job.....and you hate him for it.

Lol
Now you know what conservatives thought about eight years of Obama… What comes around goes around dolt
My thoughts on Obama were reflective of his actions......not on the man.
Anyone who gives aid and comfort to our enemies is isn't a real American.
Obama hates America, and he's a racist.
I pointed this fact out early in his administration....not because the media told me to....but because of my own personal observations.

Forum List

Back