trump Still Owes DC 7 Million For Inauguration

Read the link it's Congress.

No it's not.

trump; has to submit the charge to congress. He has not done so.

Obama's inauguration went over budget. Obama submitted it to congress. It was paid.

trump has to and has forced the city to use funds from a different account and it will be in the red before the end of the year.

This is disgraceful.

Your own link says Congress....fail

My own link says that trump has to submit the charge to congress so it can be paid.

trump has not done so. In fact he has forced the city to raid a different fund to pay for it and that fund will be out of money before the end of the year.

it's not congress. They will pay it if trump would submit the bill.

You fail.

No it's not.

Obama's inauguration went over budget. Obama submitted it to congress. It was paid.

trump has to and has forced the city to use funds from a different account and it will be in the red before the end of the year.

This is disgraceful.

He's been busy dismantling Ear's legacy and that MAGA stuff.

Dumb thread

My own link says that trump has to submit the charge to congress so it can be paid.

trump has not done so. In fact he has forced the city to raid a different fund to pay for it and that fund will be out of money before the end of the year.

You fail.

Your TDS may be terminal...hopefully

No it's not.

This is disgraceful.

Dumb thread

What a very weak and stupid reply but not unexpected.

I prove you lied in your first post so now you just post more lies.

Typical.

No it's not.

This is disgraceful.

Dumb thread

What a very weak and stupid reply but not unexpected.

I prove you lied in your first post so now you just post more lies.

Typical.

You really think I care? Lol really?

Left loons like you are good for one thing..to mock mercilessly

You fail.

So your pro life "beliefs" are just a suggestion to you and really don't apply.

So much for being pro life.

If you're going to try to debate me do so honestly. I will counter your lies with truth so don't even try to lie. I'll make a fool of you every time. And have a lot of fun doing it.

You fail.

So your pro life "beliefs" are just a suggestion to you and really don't apply.

So much for being pro life.

If you're going to try to debate me do so honestly. I will counter your lies with truth so don't even try to lie. I'll make a fool of you every time. And have a lot of fun doing it.

Lol you're not an innocent unborn baby.

Fail again

No it's not.

This is disgraceful.

Congress holds the purse strings, it's on the democrats to pay, it's in the link, they don't need Trump to do their jobs

Forum List

Back