6/14 John McCain Day

Why do so many posters here on USMB hate veterans so much?
Where were you when Bush was president?
Never thought I would dislike any President the way I disliked W until Trump showed up.
Lol
Now you know what conservatives thought about eight years of Obama… What comes around goes around dolt
My thoughts on Obama were reflective of his actions......not on the man.
Anyone who gives aid and comfort to our enemies is isn't a real American.
Obama hates America, and he's a racist.
I pointed this fact out early in his administration....not because the media told me to....but because of my own personal observations.

.....but you give a man who thinks Putin and Kim a pat on the back is a great man. Smfh.

They love those who get out of service due to fake bone spurs way more.
Some of us realize there are MANY ways to "serve" our fellow Americans. You dont go have to be SLAVES TO THE STATE to "serve."
Oh...DO tell...veterans are now "slaves to the state". This is part of the CRC canon now?
When there was a draft, definitely. Right now, it is voluntary servitude

Never thought I would dislike any President the way I disliked W until Trump showed up.
Lol
Now you know what conservatives thought about eight years of Obama… What comes around goes around dolt
I pointed this fact out early in his administration....not because the media told me to....but because of my own personal observations.

.....but you give a man who thinks Putin and Kim a pat on the back is a great man. Smfh.
If you can point out exactly what Trump has given to Putin and Kim....feel free.
It's not like he's sending them pallets of cash in the dead of night the way Obama did.

Lol

If you can point out exactly what Trump has given to Putin and Kim....feel free.
It's not like he's sending them pallets of cash in the dead of night the way Obama did.

Pres Obama gave them THEIR cash. Trump has gone against our intelligence for Putin and his own folks for Kim.

The only reason for that is you are so gullible.
The media is feeding you what they think you'll bite on.
They can't attack Trump over his policies.....so they have to make him into an Ogre.
Trump is just about the only person in Washington doing his job.....and you hate him for it.
Trump is attacked every day on his policies. I am not the one who is gullible, you are. You believe everything he says and echo his talking points and propaganda.

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?
Yeah they are calling it "Collaborate with the VC day". Joeb is pushing hard for it.
McCain never had contact with the VC. You know nothing about that war.
McCain was held captive by them liar.
You don't know the difference between the VC and the NVA, do you?
He spent all day yesterday playing like an expert and insisting McCain was shot down by the VC. I let him ramble on like a fool and never mentioned the NVA, enjoying his exposure as a fool.

Lol

Pres Obama gave them THEIR cash. Trump has gone against our intelligence for Putin and his own folks for Kim.
Obama went around the law to give them cash that didn't even belong to them.
Who's gonna pay us back for the lost of freedom they subjected our State Department officials to. The destruction of our embassy. The murders of our people. The damage to our interests thru terrorism. How many of our soldiers were murdered with the help of Iran? When are they gonna pay us back for those lost lives?????

Because leftwingers have always hated the armed forces.

Most veterans here are conservatives and we get attacked all the time by leftwing maggots.
Many of us veterans are liberals and get attacked and accused of lying about our service by CRCs all the time.....

Stupid boy ....you do not get attacked because you are a veteran....you get attacked because of your stupidity and leftwing nonsense...and now you try to wrap yourself in the flag and patriotism bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You work against America...and you know what that means.

Last edited:

Most veterans here are conservatives and we get attacked all the time by leftwing maggots.
Many of us veterans are liberals and get attacked and accused of lying about our service by CRCs all the time.....

Stupid boy ....you do no get attacked because you are a veteran....you get attacked because of your stupidity and leftwing nonsense...and now you try to wrap yourself in the flag and patriotism bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You work against America...and you know what that means.
Thank you for your military service. When did you serve?

Brain cancer has done more for the cause of liberty than any politician in history.
Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around. Good luck to you and your friends and family.

Stupid boy ....you do no get attacked because you are a veteran....you get attacked because of your stupidity and leftwing nonsense...and now you try to wrap yourself in the flag and patriotism bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You work against America...and you know what that means.

1962-1970

XVIII Airborne Corps 5yrs

xviiicorps.png

508th Airborne....3yrs

800px-US_Army_508th_Inf_Reg_DUI.png

I know some veterans are liberals, but I wouldn’t attack you for your service. Just for the fact that you support stupid policies that undermine America.

Never thought I would dislike any President the way I disliked W until Trump showed up

That is quite a telling statement... I would bet the farm your dislike quadrupled at 02:40a.m. 11/10/16 when Bill's wife called President-Elect Donald J. Trump to concede...
You and your comrades' laughed and joked at the POTUS starting with his ride down the golden escalator... You decided to dislike him long before he ever become the POTUS... You and your ilk are tools...

If something would happen that President Trump would change his plans and decide not to run for reelection or even abdicate- you would hate Pence, or Kushner or Bannon or Kasich just as much if not more than Trump.

The insanity of the left is based upon ever increasing amounts of pure hatred.

:th_thgoodpost:@Polishprince

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?

Typical lib move to pay homage to one of their lifetime adversaries and use his death as a weapon to spite Trump. Thanks for showing your true colors.

1962-1970

xviiicorps.png

508th Airborne....3yrs

1962-1970

xviiicorps.png

508th Airborne....3yrs

Cool, thanks again for your service, but, heads up, you need correct your dates of service or age in your bio. Dates of service indicate you are a hundred years old. Bio says you are 46.

1962-1970

xviiicorps.png

508th Airborne....3yrs

1962-1970

xviiicorps.png

508th Airborne....3yrs

Cool, thanks again for your service, but, heads up, you need correct your dates of service or age in your bio. Dates of service indicate you are a hundred years old. Bio says you are 46.

Unfortunately I am not 46 hehheh

Forum List

Back