6/14 John McCain Day

You seem to be confused about the relationship between groups and individuals.

McCain is being judged not on his membership in a group, but on his individual actions.

Obviously.
Collectivist a-holes can't think about things in an individual case by case way. It takes too many brain cells.

McCain threw Palin plus his campaign managers under the bus.....that tells you what kind of tiny man he was

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?
Yeah they are calling it "Collaborate with the VC day". Joeb is pushing hard for it.
McCain never had contact with the VC. You know nothing about that war.
McCain was held captive by them liar.
No, he was not. Quit while you are behind. I told you, you know nothing about that war. Your silly comments prove it.

Why do so many posters here on USMB hate veterans so much?

It seems to be aimed at specific veterans who joined with Democrats to undermine the country.

After all, military service does not in itself impart wisdom.

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?
Yeah they are calling it "Collaborate with the VC day". Joeb is pushing hard for it.
No, he was not. Quit while you are behind. I told you, you know nothing about that war. Your silly comments prove it.
McCain take big flying bird up in sky. Him fly over gooks with fire sticks. Gooks throw fire at big bird. McCain's big bird falls from sky. Gooks with fire sticks take him to jail.

[QUOTEMcCain take big flying bird up in sky. Him fly over gooks with fire sticks. Gooks throw fire at big bird. McCain's big bird falls from sky. Gooks with fire sticks take him to jail

="miketx, post: 22556523, member: 56416"]
Why do so many posters here on USMB hate veterans so much?
You are confusing us with the VA.

McCain take big flying bird up in sky. Him fly over gooks with fire sticks. Gooks throw fire at big bird. McCain's big bird falls from sky. Gooks with fire sticks take him to jail.
Keep exposing yourself as a fool. John McCain never bombed or came in contact with the VC.

Keep exposing yourself as a fool. John McCain never bombed or came in contact with the VC.
Lol! you get more stupid with each "reply" you make. I never said he bombed anything you fucking idiot! He was shot down and captured though.

Lol! you get more stupid with each "reply" you make. I never said he bombed anything you fucking idiot! He was shot down and captured though.
You said he was shot down and captured by the VC. So, now you are denying McCain took part in bombing missions? What was he doing when he got shot down?

You said he was shot down and captured by the VC. So, now you are denying McCain took part in bombing missions? What was he doing when he got shot down?
Him flying big bird up in sky, traitor. You keep getting more stupid, do have a limit? Are you wearing your antifa mask?

John McCain flew 22 combat missions over North Vietnam before being shot down on his 23rd mission.

Him flying big bird up in sky, traitor. You keep getting more stupid, do have a limit? Are you wearing your antifa mask?
Fool, when someone uses the term VC as you did it shows you know nothing about the Vietnam War. John McCain's missions were bombing North Vietnam's infrastructure targets in North Vietnam.

Guess 6/14 is as good a day as any for showing respect. Maybe one day a Memorial will be built honoring him.

Guess 6/14 is as good a day as any for showing respect. Maybe one day a Memorial will be built honoring him.

Do we get to spend the day in a tiger cage?

Surely you jest....btw there are a lot better topics for trolls.

Forum List

Back