6/14 John McCain Day

Why do so many posters here on USMB hate veterans so much?

His being a veteran has nothing to do with it....just one item amongst many>>>>>>>he disrespected pow families

John McCain is no war hero – he has covered up POW’s left behind in Vietnam for years - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site
POW/MIA families were divided into two groups. McCain sided with the largest group, the National League of Families. He always believed hucksters and frauds were taking advantages of MIA families and profiteering from the issue.

His being a veteran has nothing to do with it....just one item amongst many>>>>>>>he disrespected pow families

John McCain is no war hero – he has covered up POW’s left behind in Vietnam for years - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site
POW/MIA families were divided into two groups. McCain sided with the largest group, the National League of Families. He always believed hucksters and frauds were taking advantages of MIA families and profiteering from the issue.

B.S. Why members of POW/MIA families despise McCain

Judas aka.......John McCain..................Report: John McCain, Judas of the POW/MIA Movement

REPORT: Senator John McCain Accused of Causing 1967 USS Forrestal Inferno

Last edited:
Think maybe this day was picked because of being Trump's birthday.

Since June 14 is Flag Day, this is just another stupid attempted swipe at trump.
These morons don’t even realize it’s Flag Day.
Perhaps the day was selected because they thought flag day was a good day for honoring McCain?

Since June 14 is Flag Day, this is just another stupid attempted swipe at trump.
Perhaps the day was selected because they thought flag day was a good day for honoring McCain?
You don’t have two separate holidays on the same date. This is a swipe at trump from morons who had no idea it’s Flag Day. Any denial is a lie.

You don’t have two separate holidays on the same date. This is a swipe at trump from morons who had no idea it’s Flag Day. Any denial is a lie.
I do not know who or why McCain Day was chosen on flag day or Trump's birthday. What difference does it make?

I do not know who or why McCain Day was chosen on flag day or Trump's birthday. What difference does it make?

Just goes to show you do not know much of anything....especially John McCain. You are a useful idiot......as in of use to those who want to use McCain to attack our President.

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?

Over 50 posts... On a known bull shit subject... No link to substantiate the stupid question...

Oh yea... Look at the OP and his/her or it's rep...

:gives:

Because leftwingers have always hated the armed forces.

Most veterans here are conservatives and we get attacked all the time by leftwing maggots.

McCain attacked our democracy by helping Crooked Hillary and the rest of the treasonous establishment promote the fake Dossier and the Russian Collusion hoax among other things actually. McCain should go down in history as the treasonous, anti-American POS he was.

A movement seems ro be underway for making June 14 John McCain Day as some kind of insult to Donald Trump. Has anyone heard of this?

Over 50 posts... On a known bull shit subject... No link to substantiate the stupid question...

Oh yea... Look at the OP and his/her or it's rep...

:gives:
Google John McCain Day. Was a Tweeter thing.

No I haven't heard of this. I only uses Twitter to read Pres.Trump's tweets.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/trump-birthday-john-mccain-trnd/index.html
Thank you. I do not use Twitter and posted this thread after hearing something on the radio. Was a local call-in talk show and Twit wasn't mentioned by the caller.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/trump-birthday-john-mccain-trnd/index.html
Thank you. I do not use Twitter and posted this thread after hearing something on the radio. Was a local call-in talk show and Twit wasn't mentioned by the caller.
We must stay on Twitter to keep Pres.Trump's only source to get out the truth. Just only read his tweets. They are trying their best to persuade conservatives from reading his tweets.

We must stay on Twitter to keep Pres.Trump's only source to get out the truth. Just only read his tweets. They are trying their best to persuade conservatives from reading his tweets.
I only see his Twits in news reports and they are always misinformation and fake news.

New Topics

Forum List

Back