53 Senators sign pledge

You are misreading the polls deliberately, the GOP is in the minority (one of three players), and the Tea Party is the minority in the GOP. You cannot win, but you surely can hurt everybody, Stephanie.

Me and mine will be OK, because we have always stayed out of debt, hoarded our resources, and kept our word. We will survive your stupidity without any problems, but so many scores of millions won't, including many of you.

For shame.

A poll is a snap shot of the moment. Your side is becoming desperate.

The far right is as stupid and foolish as ever.

America will suffer if they get their way, then they will cry when America falls on them.

They have eyes and will not see, ears and will not hear.

You are misreading the polls deliberately, the GOP is in the minority (one of three players), and the Tea Party is the minority in the GOP. You cannot win, but you surely can hurt everybody, Stephanie.

Me and mine will be OK, because we have always stayed out of debt, hoarded our resources, and kept our word. We will survive your stupidity without any problems, but so many scores of millions won't, including many of you.

For shame.

According to other TMP haters the TPM is holding the debt ceiling hostage... I'm not sure how that's possible when they are a minority in the minority (Senate/President/House). So, what TPM hater should we believe?

Both The Dems and Obama are the weakest Dems in the history of the country or the TPM has unseen super powers.

For shame.

Oh my, I just might break down with that sob story.
You all are full of shit, The REPUBLICAN have now passed, TWO FRIGGEN bills THAT THE DEMOCRATS won't EVEN LOOK AT. so we the people WILL PUT THE BLAME where it SHOULD BE.

on THE OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS.

America will suffer if they get their way, then they will cry when America falls on them.

"The Far right" I love it...

Nice to have you back Jake, still claiming to be an independent while voting only Democratic and supporting everything Dems do I see... No it couldn’t be the massive spending the Dems did under Bush and Obama while not passing a budget in 4 years... no no no, it's that minority in the house's Republicans the TPM's fault.

Here you go Jake... The far left, Rand Paul... The TP master, well other than the "father" of the TP Rands Dad Ron...

The only Senate budget plan that follows the guidelines set forth in the Balanced Budget Amendment to balance in five years – a goal supported by all 47 Senate Republicans – would also result in a $19 billion surplus upon balancing, and does so without raising any taxes or changing Social Security or Medicare during the budget window. It also maintains funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs and overseas military operation at the President’s requested levels.

Look out, someone put a bill up to balance the budget in 5 years and not touch SS/MC? And it's from the TPM!? Oh, the Senate shot it down because it was leave a surplus, I see...

Senate rejects Rand Paul budget plan | Kentucky Politics

SNIP

Your lies fall as usual. I am right of center, Republican, vote appropriately for good legislation and against bad legislation,and know that you are in the vast minority.

One out of six congressmen and senators are not going to dictate the debate, period.

Both parties have to work together and the fringe left and the fringe right must be isolated.

SNIP

Your lies fall as usual. I am right of center, Republican, vote appropriately for good legislation and against bad legislation,and know that you are in the vast minority.

One out of six congressmen and senators are not going to dictate the debate, period.

Both parties have to work together and the fringe left and the fringe right must be isolated.

Stop it, just stop it. My sides are starting to hurt from the laughter.

oooooooooooooooooooo, THE BOYKING SPEAKETH.

IF WE DEFAULT folks it will be BECAUSE of statements like above and the way they think it is RIGHT.

1/5th of a Congress will not decide for the rest of America. Obama has made it clear he will veto the bill and go to the people on the issue. The overwhelming majority of Americans do not like the Tea Party and will blame it and punish it accordingly.

So those elections last fall didn't mean a thing? Actually the Republican bill DOES go to the people with a balanced budget amendment. Why so scared?

Yep those elections proved that the newly elected Tea Partiers lied. 44 voted to keep the Patriot act alive :)

1/5th of a Congress will not decide for the rest of America. Obama has made it clear he will veto the bill and go to the people on the issue. The overwhelming majority of Americans do not like the Tea Party and will blame it and punish it accordingly.

So those elections last fall didn't mean a thing? Actually the Republican bill DOES go to the people with a balanced budget amendment. Why so scared?

Yep those elections proved that the newly elected Tea Partiers lied. 44 voted to keep the Patriot act alive :)

When did tea partiers claim they wouldnt.

Since they dont speak with one voice.

and obamas patriot act stance?

oh hey, how about rendition?

You are backing up the wrong tree bub.
Obama is a third Bush term.

You are backing up the wrong tree bub.
Obama is a third Bush term.

Then why isn't the right rolling over like they did under the first two bush terms, where they agreed to expansion of government with the formation of the Dept of Homeland Security, unfunded Medicare Part D, unfunded Iraq and Afghanistan Wars?

Forum List

Back