5'2", 110lbs. Can you handle him?

50,000 WATTS is 150 AMPS kitten and sweet willy....since the both of you did NOT know....not 15 amps not 20 amps but 150 amps.

one strike of the taser is 50,000 WATTS/150 amp.

Don't talk about what you don't undersatand. You won't look foolish to many but me.

Please, tell me where I can get one of these 150 amp tasers.

What did you want them to do? And be specific.

Two cops, one 110 lb kid?

Seriously?

But since you asked ...

Any cop should be able to singlehandedly overpower a 110 lb kid, wrap his arms up, put him on the ground and cuff him. But since they had two cops to handle this 110 lbs (did I mention this kid was one hundred and ten pounds?) they could have simply had one cop overpower the kid, wrap his arms up, put the him on the ground and restrain while the other one cuffs.

Not too difficult at all. This is a 110 lbs kid not a 200 lb grown ass man.

But that makes too much sense Article15. We should just blindly accept what has happened without any questions, and move on. It's all black and white, no gray areas whatsoever,eh? :rolleyes:

You mean the way you're blindly accepting Article 15's assertion that "surely there's something they could have done", without ever asking WHAT that something is?

Maybe YOU can tell me precisely how they should have handled the situation, since Article 15 has no fucking clue.

Well, we can assign OJ's jury,, I'm sure they will come up with the conclusion that will please you!

Again, I don't think that these cops should be punished for this incident. They didn't intend to kill the kid nor is it reasonable to think they knew that it would kill him. I just believe that two cops should have to resort to tazering a 110 lb, unarmed minor in order to restrain him. I think they didn't handle the situation properly.

Of course, you can't even BEGIN to articulate what procedures you believe they SHOULD have used instead, other than to vaguely say, "They should have been able to handle him . . ." somehow. Surely there are ways. Just . . . handle it, you know? :cuckoo:

I repeat. Wrap up arms. Put on ground. One cop restrains. One cop cuffs.

An electric shock can occur upon contact of a human body with any source of voltage high enough to cause sufficient current through the muscles or hair. The minimum current a human can feel is thought to be about 1 milliampere (mA). The current may cause tissue damage or fibrillation if it is sufficiently high. Death caused by an electric shock is referred to as electrocution.

Electric shock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term electrocution can mean any of the following:

murder, accidental death, or suicide by electric shock
deliberate execution by electric shock, usually involving an electric chair; the word "electrocution" is a portmanteau for "electrical execution"
Fatal injury from an electric shock, usually causing electrical burns, arc burns, and thermal contact burns.
Electrocution is also frequently used incorrectly to refer to any electric shock received. However, non-fatal exposure to electricity is referred to as electric shock.

Electrocution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look, this is VERY basic stuff. Anyone with entry level education of electrical science knows this. When you say "I was electrocuted" to an electrician, and electrical engineer, anyone with any knowledge of the subject, know what it sounds like? It sounds like me showing you a cut and saying "look where I murdered myself with a knife". No, you CUT yourself. The fact you are still alive proves it.

Kitten obviously likes to pretend she knows a lot about electricity. Take from an electrical enigineer, she doesn't have the foggiest idea what she is talking about. She is reading from the internet and pretending to know something.

Let me guess ... all your knowledge comes from Wicrapedia?

No dear, that's just what is required on the board. Cites and such. My knowledge comes from 25 years in industrial engineering.

335 people have been killed after being tasered since 2001 in the united states alone

Last edited:

Seriously?

But since you asked ...

Any cop should be able to singlehandedly overpower a 110 lb kid, wrap his arms up, put him on the ground and cuff him. But since they had two cops to handle this 110 lbs (did I mention this kid was one hundred and ten pounds?) they could have simply had one cop overpower the kid, wrap his arms up, put the him on the ground and restrain while the other one cuffs.

I didn't not ask you to speculate on "should be able to" and "not difficult at all'> I asked you to tell me SPECIFICALLY what they were supposed to do in THIS SPECIFIC situation, if not taser him. As usual, I am having to ask you AGAIN, because you refuse to pull your head out of your ass and actually use it to think, rather than merely separating your ears.

Strike one. Try again, and see if you can answer the question again.

I did answer your question:

But since they had two cops to handle this 110 lbs (did I mention this kid was one hundred and ten pounds?) they could have simply had one cop overpower the kid, wrap his arms up, put the him on the ground and restrain while the other one cuffs.

Wrap up arms. Put on ground. One cop restrains. The other cuffs.

Really? Wrap up his arms, huh? He was RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM, you moron. Did you even read the article? How were they supposed to get his arms to wrap them up?

The next time you answer my question, actually answer my question.

I took Electronic Principles at Keesler AFB about 7 years ago. 150 amps would kill an elephant.

Seriously?

But since you asked ...

But that makes too much sense Article15. We should just blindly accept what has happened without any questions, and move on. It's all black and white, no gray areas whatsoever,eh? :rolleyes:

You mean the way you're blindly accepting Article 15's assertion that "surely there's something they could have done", without ever asking WHAT that something is?

Maybe YOU can tell me precisely how they should have handled the situation, since Article 15 has no fucking clue.

He has answered your question. Many times now. What part didn't you understand?

Again:
Wrap up arms. Put on ground. One cop restrains. One cop cuffs.

I didn't not ask you to speculate on "should be able to" and "not difficult at all'> I asked you to tell me SPECIFICALLY what they were supposed to do in THIS SPECIFIC situation, if not taser him. As usual, I am having to ask you AGAIN, because you refuse to pull your head out of your ass and actually use it to think, rather than merely separating your ears.

Strike one. Try again, and see if you can answer the question again.

I did answer your question:

But since they had two cops to handle this 110 lbs (did I mention this kid was one hundred and ten pounds?) they could have simply had one cop overpower the kid, wrap his arms up, put the him on the ground and restrain while the other one cuffs.

Wrap up arms. Put on ground. One cop restrains. The other cuffs.

Really? Wrap up his arms, huh? He was RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM, you moron. Did you even read the article? How were they supposed to get his arms to wrap them up?

The next time you answer my question, actually answer my question.

Sorry my bad.

Catch up with kid. Grab him. Wrap up arms. Put on ground. One cop restrains. One cops cuffs.

Again, I don't think that these cops should be punished for this incident. They didn't intend to kill the kid nor is it reasonable to think they knew that it would kill him. I just believe that two cops should have to resort to tazering a 110 lb, unarmed minor in order to restrain him. I think they didn't handle the situation properly.

Of course, you can't even BEGIN to articulate what procedures you believe they SHOULD have used instead, other than to vaguely say, "They should have been able to handle him . . ." somehow. Surely there are ways. Just . . . handle it, you know? :cuckoo:

I repeat. How do you "wrap up arms" on someone who's running away from you, Einstein?

"The amperage is very low--about 2.1 milliamps from the X26. That's enough to incapacitate, but is well below any danger threshold."

Milliamps ... tasers barely even rate on amperage. Hint: milli is millionths ... not millions.

I repeat. How do you "wrap up arms" on someone who's running away from you, Einstein?

Catch up with kid. Grab him. Wrap up arms. Put on ground. One cop restrains. One cops cuffs.

This is fun.

Uh, they caught up to him to taser him, don't you think they could have caught him to grab him, wrap him, and put on ground and restrain and cuff him? :cuckoo:

No, the stupid thing is that the cops get in trouble no matter how they handle a situation.

If it was your special needs child that was killed, would you feel the same?

Special needs child? He was "learning disabled". What does that even MEAN? Dyslexics are learning disabled, as well, and they still have the simple brain power needed to figure out that you don't jump out of the car and haul ass down the street when the cops pull you over. What, exactly, was his "disability"? It sounds like something thrown into the article to garner sympathy.

"The amperage is very low--about 2.1 milliamps from the X26. That's enough to incapacitate, but is well below any danger threshold."

Milliamps ... tasers barely even rate on amperage. Hint: milli is millionths ... not millions.

Kitten, you DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. JUST STOP. Don't pretend to know or presume what you don't.

a milliamp is 1/1000 of an amp. One thousand milliamps = 1 amp. There is no million or millionth about it.

Forum List

Back