50 aid groups demand Israel lift Gaza blockade

LOL, I almost small-texted in the post that one of the idiots here - likely you, actually - would claim that.

RE-READ THE ARTICLES FUCKING MORON, ALL OF THEM REFER SPECIFICALLY TO HAMAS WITHIN THEM.

Stupid people are VERY predictable... :clap2: Good job following the banana, monkey... :badgrin:
So your point is buried like an easter egg hunt, where we have to go find it in the mountain of words from your source, because for some reason, you opted not to state the relevent part?

So what is the difference, between pre-2005 and post-2005?

If saying the situation before and after the one sided- disangagement is the same, then it pretty much nails down what most of Israelis think today.

Expelling thousands of Jews from Gaza was completely redundant

There was a good book written about that period og Gaza's history.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

You have posted that link, i responded, but you never commanted back.

You could very well be a politician, Mr Tinmore, avoiding talking about the tough subjects:tongue:

Try answering anyway, the way you see it. Thankfully, You're not Israeli or Palestinian and has no ground in thie conflict. So what do you care? op-ed up:cool:

My position is that everyone has the right to return to their homes and be compensated by those responsible for any loss.

That is just one of my moral values.

That you have said and I understood. My question was, what was the version of "home" to the Jews and to the Palestinians.

Home would be where people normally lived and were displaced by the war. That would include, for example, any Jews who lived in Hebron or East Jerusalem.

So what is the difference, between pre-2005 and post-2005?

If saying the situation before and after the one sided- disangagement is the same, then it pretty much nails down what most of Israelis think today.

Expelling thousands of Jews from Gaza was completely redundant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Well then, you already have your answer.

My position is that everyone has the right to return to their homes and be compensated by those responsible for any loss.

That is just one of my moral values.

That you have said and I understood. My question was, what was the version of "home" to the Jews and to the Palestinians.

Home would be where people normally lived and were displaced by the war. That would include, for example, any Jews who lived in Hebron or East Jerusalem.

Ok, so lets take one step forward.

In case that Palestinians will go back home, the way you see it, and Jews will go back home too, you creat a situation where 5.5 millions Jews are in Israel, and millions of Palestinians are returning. In that case, Hamas will accept the Jewish right to stay in Israel and to exist as a state? Because we won't give up on the right of a state just like the Palestinians wont. So what will happen? Hamas and Fatah will accept ceasefire? they are financed by Iran, Syria, and other terrorist organizations. What makes people think that peace is possible in this situation?:eusa_eh:

Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube

To every mother in Gaza, there is a mother in Ashkelon. To every mother in Lebanon, there is a mother in Haifa.

If peace will come, it will only be through the children. those are are still not brainwashed.

That is my main answer.

"The people starving their children in Gaza"

There is no starvation in Gaza.
Before answering that, a brief history lesson is in order, to keep things in perspective.
In 1940, several months after invading Poland in September 1939, the Nazis forced about 500,000 Jews into the Warsaw Ghetto, surrounding it with a high wall. Tens of thousands died from hunger and disease. Eventually, 300,000 were sent to death camps, mainly Treblinka in eastern Poland.

Similarly, Israel is now incarcerating nearly a million and a half helpless Palestinians in the Gaza Strip into a hell similar in nature to the Warsaw Ghetto. The Gaza concentration camp is not only fitted with a wall, but also with every conceivable tool of repression, such as electric fences and watch towers manned by Gestapo-like trigger-happy Jewish soldiers who shoot first and ask questions later.

Moreover, thousands of Israeli soldiers, are surrounding Gaza in a hermetic manner, shooting and killing any Palestinian trying to escape, e.g. enter Israel to search for work or even food.
And now for the aforementioned answer you have longed to hear...

Palestinian kids survive on bread and tea

Even Palestinian kids playing soccer near the hateful fences, are routinely riddled with bullets or reduced into pieces of human flesh by the "most moral army in the world."

As a result of these genocidal designs, Gazans in the thousands are dying of malnutrition and illness resulting from anemia. Moreover, Children in great numbers are surviving on a meager and totally inadequate diet consisting mainly of bread and tea.

This week, this writer contacted several Gaza families and asked to speak with the kids. The answers I received were truly horrifying. I did speak with 10 kids and was shocked to find out that seven of the kids told me their diet during the previous week consisted mainly of bread and tea in addition to some tomatoes.
I fucking hate tomatoes!

And in the case you find my source a little too biased, would you be more amenable to a report issued by Physician's for Human Rights?

a high percentage of Gaza residents suffering from food insecurity, and the number is on the rise is constantly on the rise. Currently 61% of the population in the Gaza Strip, or 973,600 people, suffer from a lack of food security, defined by the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) as “the absence of access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food to meet their dietary needs and food preferences for an active and healthy life.” Among this population, 94% of the households report a decline in the quality of food purchased over the past year, while 59% report a decline in the amount of food consumed. Dependence on humanitarian aid from the international organizations is also constantly on the rise; Currently, 71 percent of Gaza households rely in some capacity on international humanitarian aid.

[That is the ones who are not shot or become victims to IDF piracy on the open seas]​
The report attributes high rates of food insecurity to an increase in unemployment and poverty rates, which have gone up by more than 40% in the past three years, as a result of the precarious situation facing Gaza's economy, which is paralyzed by Israeli controls.
Or are they obvious jew-haters as well?

Do you realize, when you make statements like that, the cards you're holding are now face-up on the table for all to see? Which makes it harder to play this "victim card" you constantly throw in peoples faces.

Last edited:
"The people starving their children in Gaza"

There is no starvation in Gaza.
Before answering that, a brief history lesson is in order, to keep things in perspective.
In 1940, several months after invading Poland in September 1939, the Nazis forced about 500,000 Jews into the Warsaw Ghetto, surrounding it with a high wall. Tens of thousands died from hunger and disease. Eventually, 300,000 were sent to death camps, mainly Treblinka in eastern Poland.

Similarly, Israel is now incarcerating nearly a million and a half helpless Palestinians in the Gaza Strip into a hell similar in nature to the Warsaw Ghetto. The Gaza concentration camp is not only fitted with a wall, but also with every conceivable tool of repression, such as electric fences and watch towers manned by Gestapo-like trigger-happy Jewish soldiers who shoot first and ask questions later.

Moreover, thousands of Israeli soldiers, are surrounding Gaza in a hermetic manner, shooting and killing any Palestinian trying to escape, e.g. enter Israel to search for work or even food.
And now for the aforementioned answer you have longed to hear...

Palestinian kids survive on bread and tea

Even Palestinian kids playing soccer near the hateful fences, are routinely riddled with bullets or reduced into pieces of human flesh by the "most moral army in the world."

As a result of these genocidal designs, Gazans in the thousands are dying of malnutrition and illness resulting from anemia. Moreover, Children in great numbers are surviving on a meager and totally inadequate diet consisting mainly of bread and tea.

This week, this writer contacted several Gaza families and asked to speak with the kids. The answers I received were truly horrifying. I did speak with 10 kids and was shocked to find out that seven of the kids told me their diet during the previous week consisted mainly of bread and tea in addition to some tomatoes.
I fucking hate tomatoes!

And in the case you find my source a little too biased, would you be more amenable to a report issued by Physician's for Human Rights?

a high percentage of Gaza residents suffering from food insecurity, and the number is on the rise is constantly on the rise. Currently 61% of the population in the Gaza Strip, or 973,600 people, suffer from a lack of food security, defined by the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) as “the absence of access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food to meet their dietary needs and food preferences for an active and healthy life.” Among this population, 94% of the households report a decline in the quality of food purchased over the past year, while 59% report a decline in the amount of food consumed. Dependence on humanitarian aid from the international organizations is also constantly on the rise; Currently, 71 percent of Gaza households rely in some capacity on international humanitarian aid.

[That is the ones who are not shot or become victims to IDF piracy on the open seas]​
The report attributes high rates of food insecurity to an increase in unemployment and poverty rates, which have gone up by more than 40% in the past three years, as a result of the precarious situation facing Gaza's economy, which is paralyzed by Israeli controls.
Or are they obvious jew-haters as well?

Do you realize, when you make statements like that, the cards you're holding are now face-up on the table for all to see? Which makes it harder to play this "victim card" you constantly throw in peoples faces.

If we would have been tarving Gaza, how would THAT been possible?

Gaza smuggling tunnels switch directions - Israel News, Ynetnews

To every mother in Gaza, there is a mother in Ashkelon. To every mother in Lebanon, there is a mother in Haifa.

If peace will come, it will only be through the children. those are are still not brainwashed.

That is my main answer.

There is a good possibility that the mother in Gaza is from Ashkelon.

That is my main answer.

There is a good chance that it's the other way around, as well.:eusa_whistle:

That is my main answer.

There is a good chance that it's the other way around, as well.:eusa_whistle:

That could be true. There were Jews in Gaza who got the boot in Israel's war.

That could be true. There were Jews in Gaza who got the boot in Israel's war.

Jewish children were expelled from Gush Kattif as well as Shomron. One cannot overlook that.

My point stands still tough. peace should if anything come through youth.

Those were illegal settlements not real homes.

You probably don't know what real homes are like. saying what you say, it's like saying your home is illegal because it probably stands on the ruins and corpses of native Indian family.

For child being born in Gush kattif there is no difference between that and Tel Aviv. Or a child being born in Seattle.

If we would have been tarving Gaza, how would THAT been possible?
Spare me your "deer-in-the-headlights" speech! It doesn't wash.

It is not possible to make the blind one see, by magic. And it is not possible to make the biased one, unbiased.

There is no starvation in Gaza. That the simple truth. one cannot change that, no matter how hard you try.

What's wrong with them having weapons? Do they not have a right to defend themselves? Normally, you use weapons when you do that kind of shit.

"Defend" themselves from who, idiot? Who is going to attack a peaceful gaza? Iraq?

So fucking stupid, this forum REALLY, REALLY needs better posters... :eusa_eh:

How about defend themselves from the "settlers" who are constantly trying to encroach on their land in the WB? Isn't the WB supposed to be part of a 2 state solution?

What's wrong with them having weapons? Do they not have a right to defend themselves? Normally, you use weapons when you do that kind of shit.

"Defend" themselves from who, idiot? Who is going to attack a peaceful gaza? Iraq?

How about defend themselves from the "settlers" who are constantly trying to encroach on their land in the WB? Isn't the WB supposed to be part of a 2 state solution?

Let those settlers stay in the Palestinian country once there is a two state solution. They will end up returning to the Israeli border themselves.

Let those settlers stay in the Palestinian country once there is a two state solution. They will end up returning to the Israeli border themselves.

...in body bags. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back