50 aid groups demand Israel lift Gaza blockade

By their presence in Gaza these agencies help prop up the terrorist organization Hamas.

I suggest the tens of thousands of Gazans who are not terrorists throw the terrorists out.
I suggest you shut your fuckin' mouth and stop telling other people how to live their lives the way you see fit! It's none of Israel's (or yours) business who the Pals choose to represent them in a legal, democratic election.

And what does street improvements have anything to do with terrorism? Not everyone in Hamas has committed, supported or contributed to an act of terrorism. Yet the Mossad felt it necessary to go in and assassinate one of their members, who was not part of any defense or militia branch of Hamas, but was a para-palegic. How fucked are you to go kill someone who's spends 24/7 of their life on a gurney?

Hamas goes and puts new street lights in some of their streets, then IDF snipers come in and shoot the lamps out at the top! Which means two things:
  1. You treat everything they do as terrorism, even if it isn't.
  2. Statements like that, shows people just how full of shit you are on this issue.
End the god-damn blockade, or somebody should send in a battleship with a big sign on the side that say's...

"BOARD THIS MOTHER-FUCKERS!"​

Whether or not you consider Hamas a terrorist organization notwithstanding, it -is- Israel's business who the Palestinians chose to represent them insofar as those choices have vast implications regarding the sort of security that might be needed to prevent terrorist acts from fanatics in Gaza. If nothing else, the people of Gaza choosing leaders who the Israelis feel (whether correctly or incorrectly) are rabidly anti Israel isn't the kind of thing that inspires confidence in the ability to come to a peaceful resolution.

In short, I'm not saying they should let the Israelis pick their leaders for them. I am saying, however, that if you're choosing guys who are widely considered anti Jewish fanatics to represent you, HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE JEWS TO REACT?

By their presence in Gaza these agencies help prop up the terrorist organization Hamas.

I suggest the tens of thousands of Gazans who are not terrorists throw the terrorists out.
I suggest you shut your fuckin' mouth and stop telling other people how to live their lives the way you see fit! It's none of Israel's (or yours) business who the Pals choose to represent them in a legal, democratic election.

And what does street improvements have anything to do with terrorism? Not everyone in Hamas has committed, supported or contributed to an act of terrorism. Yet the Mossad felt it necessary to go in and assassinate one of their members, who was not part of any defense or militia branch of Hamas, but was a para-palegic. How fucked are you to go kill someone who's spends 24/7 of their life on a gurney?

Hamas goes and puts new street lights in some of their streets, then IDF snipers come in and shoot the lamps out at the top! Which means two things:
  1. You treat everything they do as terrorism, even if it isn't.
  2. Statements like that, shows people just how full of shit you are on this issue.
End the god-damn blockade, or somebody should send in a battleship with a big sign on the side that say's...

"BOARD THIS MOTHER-FUCKERS!"​

Whether or not you consider Hamas a terrorist organization notwithstanding, it -is- Israel's business who the Palestinians chose to represent them insofar as those choices have vast implications regarding the sort of security that might be needed to prevent terrorist acts from fanatics in Gaza. If nothing else, the people of Gaza choosing leaders who the Israelis feel (whether correctly or incorrectly) are rabidly anti Israel isn't the kind of thing that inspires confidence in the ability to come to a peaceful resolution.

In short, I'm not saying they should let the Israelis pick their leaders for them. I am saying, however, that if you're choosing guys who are widely considered anti Jewish fanatics to represent you, HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE JEWS TO REACT?

How about if the Israelis first own up to why the Pals feel the way they do, and then, do something concrete about it. :dunno:

Own up to the fact that their home is on a patch of land taken by force? If they deny that, I'm unaware of it (though I don't deny it might be the case).

Here's a fun fact for you about the modern world and it's borders: Every people, every currently existing culture, exists on land that, at some point, was taken from some other culture by force. If that makes their claim on that land invalid, then holy SHIT we've got a lot of map rewriting to do. On a side note, I always find this issue particularly funny because the logical extreme of what this implies is everybody going back to the birthplace of their peoples' culture. Essentially, today's liberals are inadvertently endorsing the sort of racial segregation that the KKK's been preaching for generations. You couldn't write shit that ironic if you tried.

So once the Israelis say, "Yes, we inherited this country from folks who took it by force," then what do you propose they do about the situation in Gaza? What concrete action would you propose that they take?

Own up to the fact that their home is on a patch of land taken by force? If they deny that, I'm unaware of it (though I don't deny it might be the case).

Here's a fun fact for you about the modern world and it's borders: Every people, every currently existing culture, exists on land that, at some point, was taken from some other culture by force. If that makes their claim on that land invalid, then holy SHIT we've got a lot of map rewriting to do. On a side note, I always find this issue particularly funny because the logical extreme of what this implies is everybody going back to the birthplace of their peoples' culture. Essentially, today's liberals are inadvertently endorsing the sort of racial segregation that the KKK's been preaching for generations. You couldn't write shit that ironic if you tried.

So once the Israelis say, "Yes, we inherited this country from folks who took it by force," then what do you propose they do about the situation in Gaza? What concrete action would you propose that they take?

Every people, every currently existing culture, exists on land that, at some point, was taken from some other culture by force.

Before the 20th century there were no laws against that. Since then things have changed. We no longer live in the wild west in world affairs. It is now illegal to steal land at the point of a gun.

Every people, every currently existing culture, exists on land that, at some point, was taken from some other culture by force.

Before the 20th century there were no laws against that. Since then things have changed. We no longer live in the wild west in world affairs. It is now illegal to steal land at the point of a gun.
Solution, Tinny: Have 'em arrested. That'll teach the thieving bastards.

Solution, Tinny: Have 'em arrested. That'll teach the thieving bastards.

The part that bothers Israel is that all the land it has stolen still legally belongs to the Palestinians.

How about defend themselves from the "settlers" who are constantly trying to encroach on their land in the WB? Isn't the WB supposed to be part of a 2 state solution?

Let those settlers stay in the Palestinian country once there is a two state solution. They will end up returning to the Israeli border themselves.

...in body bags. :badgrin:

Body begs? But I thought the Palestinian are care bears, peaceful people. They will kill unarmed people? Noooooooooooooooo. not possible:eusa_whistle:

Why would any country want to open its borders to a neighbor who sole purpose in life is to kill them? I agree with atroscities on both side but if the Palestinians reall want peace then throw out their government. Hamas only wants one thing, death top Israel. The leaders of Gaza have accomplished nothing for their people. No schoos, no hospitals, no industry no nothing except wealth for the wicked. Take Ararat for example, he stole about 200 million and took it to France wher they protected him. When you elect crooked leaders quit complaining that other countries are your problem. You are your problem. We threw out England over 200 years ago but we didn't blame someone else for our problems.

"The people starving their children in Gaza"

There is no starvation in Gaza.
Before answering that, a brief history lesson is in order, to keep things in perspective.
In 1940, several months after invading Poland in September 1939, the Nazis forced about 500,000 Jews into the Warsaw Ghetto, surrounding it with a high wall. Tens of thousands died from hunger and disease. Eventually, 300,000 were sent to death camps, mainly Treblinka in eastern Poland.

Similarly, Israel is now incarcerating nearly a million and a half helpless Palestinians in the Gaza Strip into a hell similar in nature to the Warsaw Ghetto. The Gaza concentration camp is not only fitted with a wall, but also with every conceivable tool of repression, such as electric fences and watch towers manned by Gestapo-like trigger-happy Jewish soldiers who shoot first and ask questions later.

Moreover, thousands of Israeli soldiers, are surrounding Gaza in a hermetic manner, shooting and killing any Palestinian trying to escape, e.g. enter Israel to search for work or even food.
And now for the aforementioned answer you have longed to hear...

Palestinian kids survive on bread and tea

Even Palestinian kids playing soccer near the hateful fences, are routinely riddled with bullets or reduced into pieces of human flesh by the "most moral army in the world."

As a result of these genocidal designs, Gazans in the thousands are dying of malnutrition and illness resulting from anemia. Moreover, Children in great numbers are surviving on a meager and totally inadequate diet consisting mainly of bread and tea.

This week, this writer contacted several Gaza families and asked to speak with the kids. The answers I received were truly horrifying. I did speak with 10 kids and was shocked to find out that seven of the kids told me their diet during the previous week consisted mainly of bread and tea in addition to some tomatoes.
I fucking hate tomatoes!

And in the case you find my source a little too biased, would you be more amenable to a report issued by Physician's for Human Rights?

a high percentage of Gaza residents suffering from food insecurity, and the number is on the rise is constantly on the rise. Currently 61% of the population in the Gaza Strip, or 973,600 people, suffer from a lack of food security, defined by the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) as “the absence of access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food to meet their dietary needs and food preferences for an active and healthy life.” Among this population, 94% of the households report a decline in the quality of food purchased over the past year, while 59% report a decline in the amount of food consumed. Dependence on humanitarian aid from the international organizations is also constantly on the rise; Currently, 71 percent of Gaza households rely in some capacity on international humanitarian aid.

[That is the ones who are not shot or become victims to IDF piracy on the open seas]​
The report attributes high rates of food insecurity to an increase in unemployment and poverty rates, which have gone up by more than 40% in the past three years, as a result of the precarious situation facing Gaza's economy, which is paralyzed by Israeli controls.
Or are they obvious jew-haters as well?

Do you realize, when you make statements like that, the cards you're holding are now face-up on the table for all to see? Which makes it harder to play this "victim card" you constantly throw in peoples faces.

Why not? You don't seem to have a problem consistently playing the Nazi slimeball no matter how many posters notice.

It is not possible to make the blind one see, by magic. And it is not possible to make the biased one, unbiased.

There is no starvation in Gaza. That the simple truth. one cannot change that, no matter how hard you try.
Funny how you say it's "true", but are unable to show any evidence proving it's true.

Guess we'll just have to take your word for it, right?

It is not possible to make the blind one see, by magic. And it is not possible to make the biased one, unbiased.

There is no starvation in Gaza. That the simple truth. one cannot change that, no matter how hard you try.
Funny how you say it's "true", but are unable to show any evidence proving it's true.

Guess we'll just have to take your word for it, right?

You take the Palestinian word for everything.

You must be experienced in that level:D

By obeying the law!

You do realize there are members of Hamas that have nothing to do with terrorism, or civil defense, or police functions? They also have educators and engineers that do strictly civil and community work. Yet the Mossad targets them for assassination as well. Where's the logic in that? They even killed one guy who was a para-palegic. That's just pure evil! Are you trying to say shit like that is justified?

Hamas made street improvements by putting in light poles. The Israeli's came along later and shot out the lamps at the top of the poles. WTF does that have to do with Israeli national security?

Now you're just lying because you can't provide any evidence to back up your claim. The two sources I used, were not Palestinian-based organizations. So your accusations are baseless!

BTW, if you wanted to know what is going on in Gaza, wouldn't the logical, credible source, be a Palestinian living in Gaza? You wanted me to believe what you said was going on in the area you're living in, why shouldn't I believe what the Pals say in their neighborhoods?

Now you're just lying because you can't provide any evidence to back up your claim. The two sources I used, were not Palestinian-based organizations. So your accusations are baseless!

BTW, if you wanted to know what is going on in Gaza, wouldn't the logical, credible source, be a Palestinian living in Gaza? You wanted me to believe what you said was going on in the area you're living in, why shouldn't I believe what the Pals say in their neighborhoods?

Logically, the answer is yes. But I don't trust the Palestinian media concerning the humanitarian issue. The Palestinian media proved to pain any report to make Israel look bad.

It is like you would have based the action of the American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan based on Al Manar or Al Quaeda reports.

I am sure you can see my tiny reason here. Try.

Now you're just lying because you can't provide any evidence to back up your claim.

There are many Israeli reports and sources to provide information of aid exchange, and grocery, in and out of the strip.

Palestinians never ever died of starvation. If that was the case, we all would have known that.

Forum List

Back