50 aid groups demand Israel lift Gaza blockade

Why is Israel blockading Gaza anyways? They get through all the rockets they can handle. Wouldn't it be better to address the root of the problem instead? :dunno:

What would you have the Israelis do? bomb Gaza into submission until the rockets stop?

Isn't that what you do in a war? :dunno:

Interesting, I am surprised you would support that. I thought you were on the Palestinians side.

What would you have the Israelis do? bomb Gaza into submission until the rockets stop?

Interesting, I am surprised you would support that. I thought you were on the Palestinians side.

In this case, neither side is 100% right. But I can just imagine what the US would do if Mexico was lobbing 2000 rockets a year at us. It would be a major Hasta La Vista time and they'd be carpet bombed in a flash. And Mexico would then become a new state of ours. :D

In this case, neither side is 100% right. But I can just imagine what the US would do if Mexico was lobbing 2000 rockets a year at us. It would be a major Hasta La Vista time and they'd be carpet bombed in a flash. And Mexico would then become a new state of ours. :D

Or what the US would do if Mexico was bulldozing homes in Austin.

I have to agree with you on this.

Or what the US would do if Mexico was bulldozing homes in Austin.

Tinmore the Mexicans have already set up shop in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, those states are all Hispanic majority now.

Right. Because every person in Gaza is a terrorist. Honestly, Art, this really is absolutely henious posting. How long have you been a supporter of guilty until proven innocent? On how many occassions can you name a country which has been helped by forcing its people even further into poverty?

The complaint that hamas will use the blockade lifting to re-arm and smuggle massive weapons in is totally legit. The public there voted for a terrorist entity as a regime - I'm sure if israel voted for the KKK many of the pro-arab defenders would accept striking israeli civilians for having done so - oh that's right, they already do support attacks targeting civilians.

As long as hamas is the governing authority there, the blockade will stay. Either the people in gaza or israel will have to liquidate hamas - and that probably won't happen while the current fascist regime of iran exists.

I suggest you shut your fuckin' mouth and stop telling other people how to live their lives the way you see fit! It's none of Israel's (or yours) business who the Pals choose to represent them in a legal, democratic election.

Take your own medicine, fucking infantile idiot and shut up about the mideast since you don't live there.

Second, as long as hamas is at war with israel, they can complain and take all the action they want.

You fucking weak turd.

The ones shooting themselves in the foot are the Palestinians. As long as they keep choosing terrorism over a peace settlement they will continue to lose more and more, till there will be nothing left for them.

The pals are like africa, people are so fed up with them that they've reached aid-exhaustion - no one wants to help them anymore since its money flushed down the toilet.

If instead of jews it was say, episcopalians, the pals would have run out of aid helpers long ago - it is only the jew-haters that are still giving them money. Sadly, israel is filled with jews which brings in lots of money and sympathy from around the world. The pals are such horrendously bad actors and at so much of the fault of the conflict that only the jews could possibly have brought any sympathy towards the pal's side.

Tinmore the Mexicans have already set up shop in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, those states are all Hispanic majority now.

Which means that according to many mentally ill pro-arab posters here, it would justify terrorism and attacks against the invading illegal immigrants - since they used that excuse to justify attacks on jews moving into the palestine mandate back in the '30s and '40s.

But of course, if the americans civilians were to start doing so, this pro-arab filth would be the first to scream out against it...the lack of intelligence of them is astounding, one wonders how they can muster the brainpower to feed themselves and breathe all day long...

And the rockets will continue until the occupation ends.

Will you for ONCE just cut the bullshit??!

THERE IS NO OCCUPATION IN GAZA
!:mad:

So those rockets has nothing to do with any "occupation"!

Everyone in the world except Israel says Gaza is still occupied.

That said, two thirds of the people in Gaza cannot return to their homes because they are occupied.

And the rockets will continue until the occupation ends.

That said, two thirds of the people in Gaza cannot return to their homes because they are occupied.

If everyone in the world say Gaza is occupied, then the world is stupid and doesn't have a clue.

Israel left Gaza in 2005, tens of thousands of Jews were expelled from their land in order for the terrorists of Hamas to take over. The entire world saw that on television and internet. the entire world KNOWS that.

If they say there is an occupation in Gaza, it is simply anti-Zionist propaganda.

two thirds of the people of Gaza cannot return to their homes? the people of Gush katif, Yamit, and north Shomron cannot return home either.

Each has his problems

If everyone in the world say Gaza is occupied, then the world is stupid and doesn't have a clue.

Israel left Gaza in 2005, tens of thousands of Jews were expelled from their land in order for the terrorists of Hamas to take over. The entire world saw that on television and internet. the entire world KNOWS that.

If they say there is an occupation in Gaza, it is simply anti-Zionist propaganda.

two thirds of the people of Gaza cannot return to their homes? the people of Gush katif, Yamit, and north Shomron cannot return home either.

Each has his problems

When Israel ends its war everyone will be able to go home.

Each has his problems

Where will the Palestinians go, and where will the jews?

That I ask, if you say you don't support Israel's destruction:eusa_whistle:

Each has his problems

Where will the Palestinians go, and where will the jews?

That I ask, if you say you don't support Israel's destruction:eusa_whistle:

That could be tricky. Israel has really turned the place up side down.

Forum List

Back