5 years ago today - Sandy Hook

What should they do? Amend the Constitution of our most important right?

There is a certain type of firearm that is preferred by the crazies. It is a semi-auto with high capacity magazine, pistol or rifle. In the rifle form they can be altered very easily, or, if you are skillful, fired full auto. They should require the same license to have outside your home as a full auto .45 Thompson. 58 dead and 500 injured from just one shooter this year. These are war guns, and really should have never been allowed to be sold to citizens that have no need of them.

Five years....

And we have done nothing to prevent it from happening again

There is a certain type of firearm that is preferred by the crazies. It is a semi-auto with high capacity magazine, pistol or rifle. In the rifle form they can be altered very easily, or, if you are skillful, fired full auto. They should require the same license to have outside your home as a full auto .45 Thompson. 58 dead and 500 injured from just one shooter this year. These are war guns, and really should have never been allowed to be sold to citizens that have no need of them.
Who are you to determine what other people need?

And what has congress done?

Bupkis ... Sad :(

Sandy Hook shooting victims remembered - CNN
In my area, other than at VA Tech(which is a gun free zone) no public schools have had a shooting of epic proportions of a loony liberal who should of been put in an insane asylum but do to liberal compassion allows nut jobs to roam free. Do you know why there aren't any in Manassas Va? Open and concealed carry, liberals don't know who has what so don't take the chance. Sandy Hook a gun free zone, was just that except the liberal loon who either couldn't read or just ignored the sign..

But when you are a liberal idiot who wants to have the government take US citizens guns away, the liberal agenda(turning this country into a Communist country) is more important then keeping children alive.

armed-criminals-love-unarmed-victims-vik-battaile-politics-1355616812.jpg

Dafuk does the First Amendment have to do with Sandy Hook? :cuckoo:
The first amendment is protected by the second. They all are.
"without ammunition, there can be no revolution"

Oh fucking bullshit. The 1A is in that position because it's the most basic, the most vital, that from which all else flow. It's about THOUGHT, which is where everything starts. Without free thought --- THERE ARE NO RIGHTS AT ALL.

And I can say any of this without needing to "defend" it with a fucking firearm.

Dafuk does the First Amendment have to do with Sandy Hook? :cuckoo:
The first amendment is protected by the second. They all are.
"without ammunition, there can be no revolution"

Oh fucking bullshit. The 1A is in that position because it's the most basic, the most vital, that from which all else flow. It's about THOUGHT, which is where everything starts. Without free thought --- THERE ARE NO RIGHTS AT ALL.

And I can say any of this without needing to "defend" it with a fucking firearm.
47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

No, they should ban bump stocks, demand universal background checks, and up their game on keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people like Adam Lanza.

In short, they should do what 95% of the American people (including 90% of NRA members) want them to do.

With the new bill to FORCE reciprocity for concealed carry in all 50 states and D.C. you can bet gun deaths will go way, way down, as the criminal who could go to a gun free zone with impunity will now have to way the risk of retaliation. My city has only few really stupid liberals in it who try at gun point to rob a store, just to find out that 50 guys in the store are packing heat.

rec·i·proc·i·ty
[ˌresəˈpräsədē]
NOUN:
  1. the practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit, especially privileges granted by one country or organization to another.

I'm going to demand my Senators to make it legal for me to place land mines in my front yard.

Where is Wayne LaPierre when you need him? :rolleyes-41:

No, they should ban bump stocks, demand universal background checks, and up their game on keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people like Adam Lanza.

In short, they should do what 95% of the American people (including 90% of NRA members) want them to do.
Do you know about the doctor/patient privilege? That prevents the FBI from finding out if a liberal is crazy enough to kill himself or others before they perform the act?

I'm going to demand my Senators to make it legal for me to place land mines in my front yard.

Where is Wayne LaPierre when you need him? :rolleyes-41:
Go ahead, when you blow up the mailman , see if you get any mail after that? What a fucking dumbass to go to such extremes to try to push their argument..

Why ban bump stocks? You reactionaries didnt even know what those were 6 months ago. One guy abuses them and BOOM ruin it for everyone. Grow up.
What do you mean by "universal background check?"
Adam Lanza killed his mom and broke into her shit. How do you stop that, genius?

Who are you to determine what other people need?
Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?

Forum List

Back