5 people shot Friday night, Saturday morning across city

Missing white woman syndrome.
How so? Why stress race?

I'm stressing the point that you disingenuous motherfuckers never bring up this shit normally, and you only do so because you have some sort of fucking agenda to play out.

Don't fucking expect people to believe you to be genuinely concerned about gun violence. You're just a snake.

How so? Why stress race?

I'm stressing the point that you disingenuous motherfuckers never bring up this shit normally, and you only do so because you have some sort of fucking agenda to play out.

Don't fucking expect people to believe you to be genuinely concerned about gun violence. You're just a snake.

HMMM. THIS IS AN IN YOUR FACE THREAD.

Highlighting the double standards you guys swear by. NBC jerked the chain, and all the obamabots howled to include the President.

You were played and now we are rubbing noses in it.

Isnt America great?

How so? Why stress race?

HMMM. THIS IS AN IN YOUR FACE THREAD.

Highlighting the double standards you guys swear by. NBC jerked the chain, and all the obamabots howled to include the President.

You were played and now we are rubbing noses in it.

Isnt America great?
:clap2:

How so? Why stress race?

Project much?

Here's what you right wing bitches want here:

kkk greensboro massacre 1979 - YouTube

Thank you for showing Democrats massacring blacks. I appreciate you doing that service to this board. Even if it was 33 years ago.

Vote Republican in 2012! :)

So it was the conservatives who were the communists there, yes? Those were communists trying to help organize in the black community, and being attacked by KKK and Neo Nazis.

You communist.

Yeah... you don't like looking so fucking stupid, do you? The Communist Worker's Party are leftists... and they formed the "New Democratic Movement" after dissolving.

I never pegged you for a lefty communist, comrade.

Last edited:
How so? Why stress race?

Project much?

When very early on, we were hearing and reading about a white Hispanic in the Huffington Post and other media sourcesj, only somebody in a coma didn't know this was going to be an issue to use for race baiting and would have little or nothing to do with anything else. If Martin had been white, this would have been a one day story and then the police and parties would have been left in peace for the legal authorties to work out. Ditto if Zimmerman was a black man.

But once the subject was characterixzed as a white Hispanic, game over. Zimmerman was a racist and Martin an innocent victim. The "Hispanic" part could be buried somewhere and only the "white" would matter.

As a dedicated media watcher and pretty much up on the dynamics and politics of race relations, I cannot recall another time EVER that the media used "white" and "Hispanic" in that way.

Project much?

When very early on, we were hearing and reading about a white Hispanic in the Huffington Post and other media sourcesj, only somebody in a coma didn't know this was going to be an issue to use for race baiting and would have little or nothing to do with anything else. If Martin had been white, this would have been a one day story and then the police and parties would have been left in peace for the legal authorties to work out. Ditto if Zimmerman was a black man.

But once the subject was characterixzed as a white Hispanic, game over. Zimmerman was a racist and Martin an innocent victim. The "Hispanic" part could be buried somewhere and only the "white" would matter.

As a dedicated media watcher and pretty much up on the dynamics and politics of race relations, I cannot recall another time EVER that the media used "white" and "Hispanic" in that way.

Why such emphasis on white hispanic? You act as if white hispanics are rare.

Project much?

Why such emphasis on white hispanic? You act as if white hispanics are rare.

From someone that is stuck on MOO!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_EsxukdNXM]Cows Mooing - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't pick the name Cowman because I am ashamed of cows, retard.

Here's what you right wing bitches want here:

kkk greensboro massacre 1979 - YouTube

Thank you for showing Democrats massacring blacks. I appreciate you doing that service to this board. Even if it was 33 years ago.

Vote Republican in 2012! :)

So it was the conservatives who were the communists there, yes? Those were communists trying to help organize in the black community, and being attacked by KKK and Neo Nazis.

You communist.

Yeah... you don't like looking so <Freudian second stage sexual harrassment terms omitted>, do you? The Communist Worker's Party are leftists... and they formed the "New Democratic Movement" after dissolving.

I never pegged you for a lefty communist, comrade.
Is that a moo hoo? The KKK of 1979 were registered Democrats, dude. I lived during that era, and I know who did what.

And I've watched Democrats demonize Republicans for things they did. We are the Party of Anti-Slavery. It was the Democrats that dug their heels in against free blacks for 100 years, not Republicans.

Vote Republican, the Anti-Slavery Party, in 2012. :)

Project much?

In any case? It was Rascist parcing...and disgusting how they were scrambling to protect themselves

Forum List

Back