5 people shot Friday night, Saturday morning across city

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A woman was killed and four men wounded in five separate shootings between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 4 a.m. Saturday.

A 28-year-old woman standing on a second-floor balcony on the 4000 block of South Albany Avenue in the Brighton Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side was shot in the lower back about 11:55 p.m. by someone standing on the street, police said. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.

5 people shot Friday night, Saturday morning across city - chicagotribune.com

sharpton will be along in a moment.. just be patient.

Oh yeah, sure he will. And he will be demanding that all those shooters be hunted down and arrested immediately. Most especially since probably most or all of those who were shot were black people. And he will declare that whomever is arrested is automatically guilty and must be incarcerated.

Oh wait. The shooters were most likely also black people.

Never mind.

(I wonder if the rhetoric would be less racist and more thoughtful if the police had booked Zimmerman and he had bonded out before trial? I doubt it but it might have made it a little easier on him and his family if they had done that.)

A woman was killed and four men wounded in five separate shootings between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 4 a.m. Saturday.

A 28-year-old woman standing on a second-floor balcony on the 4000 block of South Albany Avenue in the Brighton Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side was shot in the lower back about 11:55 p.m. by someone standing on the street, police said. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.

As will jesse and the O in due Course. Where's Obama's Mouthpiece-turned Mayor of the same cesspool that is Chicago?

not if you nazis get there first

Neo-Nazis patrolling streets of Sanford, Fla., where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed:

Read more: Neo-Nazis patrolling streets of Sanford, Fla., where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed: report  - NY Daily News

It is interesting, however, that the race of neither the victims nor the shooters is even mentioned in that news story.

And a good thing. Huiman tragedy has a HUMAN face...;)

Yup. But had any one of the shooters been white and the victim black, what do you think the odds would be that race would not have been mentioned?

It is interesting, however, that the race of neither the victims nor the shooters is even mentioned in that news story.

I have one for you....there was an article in the tribune, here-

Weekend of violence claims 10 shooting victims across Chicago
March 19, 2012
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...tims-south-winchester-avenue-west-rogers-park

incl. a 6 year old girl killed on her porch in front of her mother....

now go here- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/IL01_109.gif

and then goggle maps and plot the killings, I stopped at 4 of 6 being in Bobby Rushs district.......the same bobby rush congressman who wore the hoodie on the house floor and made a speech re: racist crime ala zimmerman, meanwhile I believe Jesse HiJackson lives in Chicago too??

And a good thing. Huiman tragedy has a HUMAN face...;)

Yup. But had any one of the shooters been white and the victim black, what do you think the odds would be that race would not have been mentioned?

Could it be purposeful that RACE isn't mentioned? If so I applaud.:clap2:

We had four in the last week in the Pacific North West. All break ins. Seems the people that didnt answer the door were well armed. Even the cops that showed up.:badgrin:

Here's what you right wing bitches want here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oxh5-hq6mc&feature=related]kkk greensboro massacre 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

Were they named Johnson, or Gutierrez? Cause I know who Fox will focus on. They gotta be the right 'kind' of Johnson, too.

Forum List

Back