5 people shot Friday night, Saturday morning across city

A woman was killed and four men wounded in five separate shootings between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 4 a.m. Saturday.

A 28-year-old woman standing on a second-floor balcony on the 4000 block of South Albany Avenue in the Brighton Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side was shot in the lower back about 11:55 p.m. by someone standing on the street, police said. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.

5 people shot Friday night, Saturday morning across city - chicagotribune.com

sharpton will be along in a moment.. just be patient.

Yes, we know. ******* are vile violent animals.:doubt:

There, I saved you 10 pages of bullshitting around your point.

Next.

Noted attempt to put words in another poster's mouth...GOOD JOB Salt-Peter.

Noted: Just saving time and getting straight to the point of the OP.

A woman was killed and four men wounded in five separate shootings between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 4 a.m. Saturday.

A 28-year-old woman standing on a second-floor balcony on the 4000 block of South Albany Avenue in the Brighton Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side was shot in the lower back about 11:55 p.m. by someone standing on the street, police said. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.

Next.

Truly, you are a discredit to your race AND a contibutor to black-on-black violence; at least verbally.

Is this another one of your gun control threads?
Would you be referring to this?

2nd-amendment1.jpg
Dead on...Pussies that don't wish to defend thier liberty defer to the Government that is all to willing to take it way...And YES Rightwinger? *I* am looking squarely at YOU.

I defended my liberty, your liberty and everyone else's liberty in this country for 20 years by serving in the U.S. Navy.

How many years have you served? Or, do you defend "liberty" with bigoted asshole statements (as usual)?

2nd-amendment1.jpg
Dead on...Pussies that don't wish to defend thier liberty defer to the Government that is all to willing to take it way...And YES Rightwinger? *I* am looking squarely at YOU.

I defended my liberty, your liberty and everyone else's liberty in this country for 20 years by serving in the U.S. Navy.

How many years have you served? Or, do you defend "liberty" with bigoted asshole statements (as usual)?

I defended it in the USAF...in accordance with my Fathers that have been in this fight since the Founding...It's MY heritage

Next.
This is your lucky day. I just ran out of reps and you will not be getting the neg you deserve for using the N-word.

Baaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd.

2nd-amendment1.jpg

Doesn't matter how long I served...mu family has gioven blood in the fight since the inception with My relative General Philip Schuyler...*I* Answered the call as ALL the men in my family have...and some never made it back.

Is this another one of your gun control threads?

2nd-amendment1.jpg

I have no idea what you are talking about......I am a proud gun owner

As a proud gun owner, I am prepared to defend my country, participate in neighborhood watches, kill bad guys and shoot an occasional Jackalope

Next.
This is your lucky day. I just ran out of reps and you will not be getting the neg you deserve for using the N-word.

Baaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd.
Ditto...and i won't forget either...I'm gonna run Salt Peter into the RED as he deserves.

2nd-amendment1.jpg

As a proud gun owner, I am prepared to defend my country, participate in neighborhood watches, kill bad guys and shoot an occasional Jackalope

^^Idiot post.

Doesn't matter how long I served...mu family has gioven blood in the fight since the inception with My relative General Philip Schuyler...*I* Answered the call as ALL the men in my family have...and some never made it back.

I didn't ask about who served in the military from your family, I asked how many years YOU had served, because you said that only pussies weren't willing to defend liberty.

I did it for 20 years through 4 war zones, how many did you do?

Direct, simple question, should only take a direct simple answer...............

I didn't ask about who served in the military from your family, I asked how many years YOU had served, because you said that only pussies weren't willing to defend liberty.

No but you Challanged ME and Guess whom speaks for ME and my family asshole?

*I DO*

That analogy is pretty weak based on the information provided in the article. You had the NAACP rep trying to claim it appears that way.

Has the left learned nothing yet?

Yeah........sure.........all 5 were black. Sure............nothing to see here, right?
NO ONE has said it but YOU usual suspects...can't help yerself can ya Gay Biker Boy?

You're mistaking ABikerSailor with Warrior. He's the closeted gay biker.

No but you Challanged ME and Guess whom speaks for ME and my family asshole?

*I DO*

You speak for yourself? Good.........tell us how many years of active duty you served.

Unless, of course, you don't have an answer, then stay silent in your shame.

^^Idiot post.

How dare you question my patriotism?

I am just as willing to kill bad guys as the next guy. That is what the second amendment is all about

^^Idiot post.

How dare you question my patriotism

I am just as willing to kill bad guys as the next guy. That is what the second amendment is all about
But yet YOU applaud those that are all too eager to take that right AWAY from you.

CHEW on that thought awhile will you?

Next.

Truly, you are a discredit to your race AND a contibutor to black-on-black violence; at least verbally.

Good. When someone says a black person is a "Credit to there race" we just laugh. I'm sorry I'm not a "Good Negro". Hahahahaha

I'll be a "discredit to my race", in the eyes of whites, until the day I die and my kids and grandkids will follow in my footsteps.

Next.

Good. When someone says a black person is a "Credit to there race" we just laugh. I'm sorry I'm not a "Good Negro". Hahahahaha

I'll be a "discredit to my race", in the eyes of whites, until the day I die and my kids and grandkids will follow in my footsteps.
Did the poster YOU address state ANY of those things? NO...he didn't...YOU are all too willing to put words in people's mouths...aren't you?

Forum List

Back