5 Founding Fathers' Skepticism About Christianity Would Make Them Unelectable Today

And I should care what an Obamabot thinks about me...why, exactly? :confused:

Because I am a Republican and have outed you as one who will not support Romney in November and as a liar also? :lol:
Kid, I'd vote for a potted palm before I'd vote for Obama. :lol: So it looks like your desperate attempts to whitewash your criticism of Obama for not being far left enough have failed. Again.

The desperate acts here are yours, daveman :lol: quite obvious to all.

Because I am a Republican and have outed you as one who will not support Romney in November and as a liar also? :lol:
Kid, I'd vote for a potted palm before I'd vote for Obama. :lol: So it looks like your desperate attempts to whitewash your criticism of Obama for not being far left enough have failed. Again.

Yes, that explains why all the far leftists come to my defense.

Oh, wait...that's you. :lol:

Yep, they all came to my defense here. Once again you are caught in a lie. :lol:

Kid, I'd vote for a potted palm before I'd vote for Obama. :lol: .

We Know:

daily-mirror-041104s.jpg

Yep, they all came to my defense here. Once again you are caught in a lie. :lol:
Don't move the goalposts, boy. You can't deny that Ravi, Synthia, and other far-left moonbats have spoken on your behalf.

Well, you can deny it, but you'll be lying.

Don't move the goalposts, boy. You can't deny that Ravi, Synthia, and other far-left moonbats have spoken on your behalf.

And most others haven't. And I get tons of rep from cons and righties. You don't have a point.

Notice all the far right loons flocking here to support you.

And most others haven't. And I get tons of rep from cons and righties. You don't have a point.

Notice all the far right loons flocking here to support you.
I'd wager you get far more rep from your fellow leftists than you do from the right. :lol:

The Founders were radicals of their day. The norm of that era was traditional church going right wing Christian followers of the Bible.
The Founders were as far from that as night and day.

No, it isn't.

"Objectivity is impossible and it is also undesirable. That is, if it were possible it would be undesirable, because if you have any kind of a social aim, if you think history should serve society in some way; should serve the progress of the human race; should serve justice in some way, then it requires that you make your selection on the basis of what you think will advance causes of humanity.”
--Howard Zinn

He tells you that he flat-out distorts history to serve his ideology.

And his ideology has proven by history to be a failure.

I know that the history that he writes of the time that I have been alive was accurate.
No. It isn't. That you agree with his distortions does not make his history accurate. It means you like being lied to.

Knowing facts from experience is not being lied to.

Kid, I'd vote for a potted palm before I'd vote for Obama. :lol:

So it looks like your desperate attempts to whitewash your criticism of Obama for not being far left enough have failed. Again.

You would like to see one of your own in office,

The Founders were radicals of their day. The norm of that era was traditional church going right wing Christian followers of the Bible.
The Founders were as far from that as night and day.

Like I said....history proves that the founders were deists. Their own words written throughout their time proves it. The god they referred to in the declaration of independence, Nature's God proves it. No mention of Jesus or the bible proves what they thought.

"When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation"

The forebears were freethinkers and many of their ideas came from freemasonry...a secret organi ation or basically a man's club. One thing is for certain...they were not high on Jesus or the bible. Like it is to most politicians church was a social event and was treated as such.

History proves they were overwhelmingly Christians with a few deists thrown in.

Try this in any course in high school or college, and you will fail.

So it looks like your desperate attempts to whitewash your criticism of Obama for not being far left enough have failed. Again.

I'm sure you feel that was clever. I was illustrating Obama's incompetence.

I'm sure you feel that was clever. I was illustrating Obama's incompetence.

I'll tell you one thing. President Obama took out one of George W. Bush's oil buddies. Our special forces had Bin Laden pinned down at Toro Boro and Bush called them off.

During his last term Bush repeatedly told the press he didn't think about Bin Laden or wasn't concerned. Obama put the hurt on his Arab arse and then dumped his remains in the sea.

The day of 9-11 when all commercial planes were grounded one plane carrying a load of Bin Laden family members flew out to Saudia Arabia. Big oil makes for strange bedfellows.

bandar.jpg

Deists are pretty much Christian.
The very religous of that era supported the crown as the monarchy had divine right from God.
They got their ass spanked.

The very religous of that era supported the crown as the monarchy had divine right from God.

Deists are Christian LMAO!

"Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange believe that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies." [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition ... In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man's religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States ~George Washington~

"The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice." [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding.” —Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

3.That diabolical, hell-conceived principle of persecution rages among some; and to their eternal infamy, the clergy can furnish their quota of impas for such business..." [James Madison, letter to William Bradford, Jr., Jauary 1774]

"The Bible is such a book of lies and contradictions there is no knowing which part to believe or whether any" [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

Last edited:

The very religious of that era supported the crown as the monarchy had divine right from God.

Deists are Christian LMAO!

"Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange believe that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies." [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition ... In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man's religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States ~George Washington~

"The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice." [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding.” —Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

3.That diabolical, hell-conceived principle of persecution rages among some; and to their eternal infamy, the clergy can furnish their quota of impas for such business..." [James Madison, letter to William Bradford, Jr., Jauary 1774]

"The Bible is such a book of lies and contradictions there is no knowing which part to believe or whether any" [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

If they were so anti Christian they would not have appointed a Christian Chaplain or have written the 1st amendment on religion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back