5 Founding Fathers' Skepticism About Christianity Would Make Them Unelectable Today

The last thing the settlers of this great land wanted was to see another Christian nation. They saw what an absolute mess the corrupt church and governments in Europe had made of things. The inquisitions alone would have been enough but add to that the witch hunts, public pillaring and various other tortures any time they needed to further control things and it was nothing but an absolute failure.

The church has been spreading fear of what might happen to people after they die for thousands of years. That alone should be enough to write the entire crock of schit off and never be concerned about it again.

He is not rescuing anyone, no one needs rescue from you.

daveman is boring, whether imitating lefties or righties. daveman likes to pretend he is GOP, conservative, mainstream. He is not, he is reactionary, and he is far beyond the horizon. We are seeing just how weak those like him are this election cycle.
"Gobama! Gobama!"

daveman is cheering on his Dear Leader. daveman may be a left wing plant in the GOP, much as JoeB was unmasked as one.

The last thing the settlers of this great land wanted was to see another Christian nation. They saw what an absolute mess the corrupt church and governments in Europe had made of things. The inquisitions alone would have been enough but add to that the witch hunts, public pillaring and various other tortures any time they needed to further control things and it was nothing but an absolute failure.

The church has been spreading fear of what might happen to people after they die for thousands of years. That alone should be enough to write the entire crock of schit off and never be concerned about it again.

Nine of the states had established churches, Cammmpbell, so you can realize your minor premise is false. What the Founders did not want was a nationally established church. The Founders were against the forced mixture of organized religion and government, not religion and its values in and of themselves.

daveman is boring, whether imitating lefties or righties. daveman likes to pretend he is GOP, conservative, mainstream. He is not, he is reactionary, and he is far beyond the horizon. We are seeing just how weak those like him are this election cycle.
"Gobama! Gobama!"

daveman is cheering on his Dear Leader. daveman may be a left wing plant in the GOP, much as JoeB was unmasked as one.
Fakey, Fakey, Fakey. I'm not the guy who criticized Obama for not being far enough left, remember?

That was you. And that is not what mainstream Republicans do.

"Gobama! Gobama!"

Fakey, Fakey, Fakey. I'm not the guy who criticized Obama for not being far enough left, remember? That was you. And that is not what mainstream Republicans do.

You once again state something I did not say. I criticized Obama because he could not lead. :lol:

Fakey, Fakey, Fakey. I'm not the guy who criticized Obama for not being far enough left, remember? That was you. And that is not what mainstream Republicans do.

You once again state something I did not say. I criticized Obama because he could not lead. :lol:

Really?

Go back and read through our comments. This has been explained to you before. Don't do it, and you are fine.
I'm not wading through your inanity again, but let me guess:

You claim I'm an Obama cheerleader :)rofl:) I've pointed out two instances where I've supported his actions. You seem to think there are more, but have offered no proof.

Meanwhile, I have yet to see you condemn any of Obama's actions or policies. You support everything he's done, but laughably, you claim you're NOT an Obama cheerleader.

That about cover it, O-Fan Boi?

See, I got ya. You are so stupid. I got on Obama about not pushing through a single payer health care, got on him about not bringing the Iraq troops home more quickly, plus a few other things. I knew you would lie. :lol:

You wrote that in June of last year.

You didn't start claiming it was about "leadership" until just a couple of weeks ago.

Fail, O-Fan Boi. :lol:

Really?

I'm not wading through your inanity again, but let me guess:

You claim I'm an Obama cheerleader :)rofl:) I've pointed out two instances where I've supported his actions. You seem to think there are more, but have offered no proof.

Meanwhile, I have yet to see you condemn any of Obama's actions or policies. You support everything he's done, but laughably, you claim you're NOT an Obama cheerleader.

That about cover it, O-Fan Boi?
See, I got ya. You are so stupid. I got on Obama about not pushing through a single payer health care, got on him about not bringing the Iraq troops home more quickly, plus a few other things. I knew you would lie. :lol:
You wrote that in June of last year. You didn't start claiming it was about "leadership" until just a couple of weeks ago. Fail, O-Fan Boi. :lol:

That is about the time you brought it up, and it was about him not doing what he said he would do: i.e., leadership. :lol: You can't keep from looking silly.

Why do you try to protect your Dear Leader?

Really?

You wrote that in June of last year. You didn't start claiming it was about "leadership" until just a couple of weeks ago. Fail, O-Fan Boi. :lol:

That is about the time you brought it up, and it was about him not doing what he said he would do: i.e., leadership. :lol: You can't keep from looking silly.

When all is said and done and after the Democratic party spends billion dollars Romney can go back to Bain...or to hell.

Really?

That is about the time you brought it up...
That's a lie. I've been hammering you on it since you first brought it up.
...and it was about him not doing what he said he would do: i.e., leadership. :lol: You can't keep from looking silly.

A moderate Republican would applaud Obama's failure of leadership on not pushing through single payer and ending the war in Iraq.

You bemoan it.

Do you really think anyone is buying your act? Because, last I checked, no one is. :lol:

I have explained it correctly from the get go, and Dear Leader's daveman simply keeps lying.

Obama failed in leadership. I don't know why daveman wants to say he succeeded.

Romney will change that in Nov.

I said Obama failed in leadership, and daveman jumped me for it.

Romney is going to beat Obama, and I want a commitment in the next post that daveman will vote for Romney also.

Any other reply than "yes, I will vote for Romney in November if he is the candidate" will brand daveman for what he is, I think: an Obama plant.

I said Obama failed in leadership, and daveman jumped me for it.
More lies. You criticized Obama for not being far enough left. Your own words prove this. No amount of "I didn't say what I said" will alter history.
Romney is going to beat Obama, and I want a commitment in the next post that daveman will vote for Romney also.
Maybe you should hold your breath until you turn blue.
Any other reply than "yes, I will vote for Romney in November if he is the candidate" will brand daveman for what he is, I think: an Obama plant.
You're gonna be in deep shit if Soros wants his money back. You're doing a really shitty job. :lol:

I criticized Obama for failed leadership, and you lied about what it, daveman.

daveman will not commit to Romney in November if he is on the ticket.

Thus . . . daveman is not trustworthy. But we knew that. :lol:

And I should care what an Obamabot thinks about me...why, exactly? :confused:

Because I am a Republican and have outed you as one who will not support Romney in November and as a liar also? :lol:

And I should care what an Obamabot thinks about me...why, exactly? :confused:

Because I am a Republican and have outed you as one who will not support Romney in November and as a liar also? :lol:
Kid, I'd vote for a potted palm before I'd vote for Obama. :lol:

So it looks like your desperate attempts to whitewash your criticism of Obama for not being far left enough have failed. Again.

Forum List

Back