5 days? But I'm mad now

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
The Simpsons - Gun Shop

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIpLd0WQKCY"]The Simpsons - Gun Shop - YouTube[/ame]​

If Nancy Lanza had just owned a gun she might have been able to protect herself -- oops my bad, Adam Lanza killed Nancy with her own gun. Well at least being killed by your own gun is rare... oops, my bad again...

Study: Gun Owners More Likely to Be Killed by Guns - www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/918511/posts

May 27, 2003 | ERIC NAGOURNEY

A University of California at Los Angeles study shows that gun owners are nearly twice as likely to be killed by guns than those who do not keep firearms at home, the New York Times reported May 27.

The study further found that people with guns at home are 16 times more likely to commit suicide using guns.
More than half of victims knew their assailants, and 15 percent of killings arose from family arguments.

The lethality of guns played a role in the carnage, experts said. "People who are shot are substantially more likely to die than people injured with non-gun weapons," said study author Dr. Douglas J. Wiebe, who is now with the University of Pennsylvania.
For the research, Wiebe analyzed the deaths of 1,720 homicide victims and 1,959 suicide victims and a sampling of American adults.

<snip>

Once guns are all banned we can then focus on banning matches and lighters since people will be setting each other on fire instead.

Somehow...
Somewhere...​
Somewhen....​
Maybe the Monkeys will figure out a way to keep ALL of the dangerous toys out of the hands of the Crazy Monkeys... not just guns.

:eusa_pray: If I had a 'prayer' for the future, that would be it.​

Crazy Monkeys are gonna kill. Education helps, but crazy Monkeys are gonna kill, and most of the time, the rest of the Monkeys simply can't tell them from the sane Monkeys until they do.

*sigh* At least the crazy ones are holding fewer and fewer positions of power over the last 10,000 years.

"The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before..."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnW8dmJ0Fl4]Del Amitri - Nothing Ever Happens - YouTube[/ame]

Once guns are all banned we can then focus on banning matches and lighters since people will be setting each other on fire instead.

Is there anything explicit or implicit in the OP about banning guns?-----that's an Olympic sized leap you righties make but-----but projection, editing, outright lies and leaps of ideological faith is the way today's Republican party rolls.

Is there anything explicit or implicit in the OP about banning guns?-----that's an Olympic sized leap you righties make but-----but projection, editing, outright lies and leaps of ideological faith is the way today's Republican party rolls.

Well state your case moron!

There are certain types of guns that seem to be part and parcel of these atrocities. They are assault guns. Guns designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people rapidly in large numbers. And we have just seen how efficient they are in doing this.

Now our local gun nuts and the NRA have been pushing these obscene weopons untill now we have a nation where any crazy has easy access to these weopons. And our little children are paying the price. Thank you, rightwingnuts and NRA. We really appreciate your endevours.

There are certain types of guns that seem to be part and parcel of these atrocities. They are assault guns. Guns designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people rapidly in large numbers. And we have just seen how efficient they are in doing this.

Now our local gun nuts and the NRA have been pushing these obscene weopons untill now we have a nation where any crazy has easy access to these weopons. And our little children are paying the price. Thank you, rightwingnuts and NRA. We really appreciate your endevours.

Two hand guns equate assault weapons?

Straw man and overly opinionated with a lot of anti gun myth talking points. Not worth the time to repeat what has already been explained too you a thousand times.

I can't keep up, are we suppose to attack the 1%'ers, finish off the GOP in 2014, gladly accept abortion and gay marriage as morally "good" practices, help illegals across the border, or ban guns first?

We can't tackle it all at once can we?

I can't keep up, are we suppose to attack the 1%'ers, finish off the GOP in 2014, gladly accept abortion and gay marriage as morally "good" practices, help illegals across the border, or ban guns first?

That all depends on what day of the week it is and which loon you happen to be responding to at the time.

That all depends on what day of the week it is and which loon you happen to be responding to at the time.

Curses!! I'll never learn to be a good progressivebot.

For the next week it will be ban guns then we get back to the fiscal cliff then it will be back to the 1%.

For the next week it will be ban guns then we get back to the fiscal cliff then it will be back to the 1%.

What we need is for a 1%'er to shoot up an abortion clinic full of gay illegals who happens to be a registered Republican, preferably a member of the Tea Party, so we can learn to focus.

What we need is for a 1%'er to shoot up an abortion clinic full of gay illegals who happens to be a registered Republican, preferably a member of the Tea Party, so we can learn to focus.

That would be the ultimate Christmas present for the left. Or holiday gift if Christmas offends anyone.

That would be the ultimate Christmas present for the left. Or holiday gift if Christmas offends anyone.

Speaking of Christmas, doesn't it seem warm to you at this time of year? Maybe the heat from carbon emissions just drove the poor soul to madness?

No Monkey, you can't.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_hYdywoV_Q]Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Teach Your Children - YouTube[/ame]
Education.
Education.​
Education.​

Well state your case moron!

You've been really frustrated since losing big on election night huh? or-----or is an ad hominem attack all ya got? -yawn!-

click

Got it?

What's your point? Do you have a point?

Forum List

Back