4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Ok so you don't care for truth and only care for what props up your opinions, or so your statement would lead someone objectively reading to believe.
I find it pretty amusing that you believe what someone posts on a message board.

Last time I went to a Young Republicans meeting, this was back after the 2004 election when I was a Republican, most of the featured speakers were pedophiles. I reported them to the police, but the police said they had a first amendment right to speak at the meeting.

:confused:
Actually, a couple years ago I tried to recruit Pilgrim for a project in his neck of the woods but he had to work.

We ended up being pretty successful, too. ;)

That project needs to come back for this next election BTW ;)

I find it pretty amusing that you believe what someone posts on a message board.

Last time I went to a Young Republicans meeting, this was back after the 2004 election when I was a Republican, most of the featured speakers were pedophiles. I reported them to the police, but the police said they had a first amendment right to speak at the meeting.

:confused:
Actually, a couple years ago I tried to recruit Pilgrim for a project in his neck of the woods but he had to work.

We ended up being pretty successful, too. ;)

That project needs to come back for this next election BTW ;)
It sure does. I'd love to see it go grassroots this time, though. In all states.

Hmmmm. Getting ideas right now.

No, you pathetic moron. I wasn't making any allusion to anything Rush might have said --

with or without sound effects, you imbecile.

You really aren't able to keep up, you poor simpleton.
Well, she hasn't had any "bona fides" shredded, so I was left with Wingnut Radio.

Well, actually, she has, as you would know if you had the ability to keep up.

So stick with your Daily Kos crap, fuckstick.
if she was after money she would've gone to the National Enquirer.

"He's a serial denier," she said. "He will deny if it is four or 40 women."

What if he is actually telling the truth though?

Why is it sooooo easy for you guys to condemn him with 0 evidence?
His wife looks like a nice lady. She must also know that he's a horn dog.

And there is evidence. Settlements were paid out 11 years ago. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Well, she hasn't had any "bona fides" shredded, so I was left with Wingnut Radio.

Well, actually, she has, as you would know if you had the ability to keep up.

So stick with your Daily Kos crap, fuckstick.
if she was after money she would've gone to the National Enquirer.

Maybe. Maybe not. And an irrelevant post in any case.

I had not said diddly dog about any financial motivation, ya inept transparent strawman hustler.

And there is evidence. Settlements were paid out 11 years ago. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Settlements get paid out for a whole lot of reasons that may have nothing whatsoever to do with guilt, moron.

And, it is also not necessarily true that where there's smoke, there's fire.

Herman Cain may or may not be guilty - but why wasn't he and his campaign at least prepared to deal with the two NRA harrassment settlements , if and when they surfaced during a presidential campaign.

Refusing to answer the media's questions does not help his cause or make him look presidential. In a presidential campaign, there are no company lawyers that are going to interceed and protect Cain from public scrutiny.

I agree with this post. He handled it the wrong way IMO and no one other than Cain and the accusors know if the stories are true or false.

However Cain will be viewed as guilty until proven innocent in the media.

like Anthony Wiener?

How is Hating Black People working out for you?...

Assume Guilt without Proof on ALL Races, or just Blacks that you Disagree with? :thup:

:)

peace...

Settlements get paid out for a whole lot of reasons that may have nothing whatsoever to do with guilt, moron.

let's find out what these settlements were paid out for, shall we?

Herman Cain may or may not be guilty - but why wasn't he and his campaign at least prepared to deal with the two NRA harrassment settlements , if and when they surfaced during a presidential campaign.

Refusing to answer the media's questions does not help his cause or make him look presidential. In a presidential campaign, there are no company lawyers that are going to interceed and protect Cain from public scrutiny.

I agree with this post. He handled it the wrong way IMO and no one other than Cain and the accusors know if the stories are true or false.

However Cain will be viewed as guilty until proven innocent in the media.

like Anthony Wiener?

How does that change the fact that Cain is being treated as Guilty until proven innocent?

let's find out what these settlements were paid out for, shall we?

Settlements are paid to settle claims, ya fucking genius.

Go buy yourself an improved education.

I'd send you a dime, but that would more than quadruple your present level of education.

like Anthony Wiener?

How does that change the fact that Cain is being treated as Guilty until proven innocent?
I'm asking you to justify your hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy? I never went after Anthony Weiner until after the evidence was released proving he did something wrong (pictures and electronic records) and even then I just made some jokes about Weiner's Weiner and Obama Beating Weiner (once obama piled on weiner too)

So one more time how does how the press treated Anthony Weiner change anything about how they are treating cain as guilty until proven innocent.

And matthew maybe you should try and comprehend who this guy is talking to BEFORE thanking him as your thanks makes you look hackish.

Last edited:

That's not a motto that any fire dept is likely to adopt.

Forum List

Back