49% of Kentucky residents think Obama isn't a citizen of the US

This poll has got to be made up.

There is no way 49% of people in Kentucky have phones.

Sure they do!

CardonasPhilmontPhotos070.jpg

Kentucky needs to pay more attention to Obama's education speech today. It should be mandatory for all residents

Sure, we could just have all his speeches piped in on a daily bassis.. just like they do in N. Korea!

Kentucky needs to pay more attention to Obama's education speech today. It should be mandatory for all residents

The resident of Kentucky could use some indoctrination....study hard, stay in school

The resident of Kentucky could use some indoctrination....study hard, stay in school

And.............Don't marry your brother, leave the sheep alone, don't let Rick Pitino do you on a table in a 5 Star restaurant..............

He could still have been born in Hawaii and still not meet the requirements of a "natural born citizen."

Don't worry, there's a GROWING ARMY of influential people, lawyers and politicians that are INTENT on getting to the bottom of it. Be patient... the time is coming... and I guarantee it's BEFORE obama's first term is up... :eusa_whistle:

Growing Army, :lol:

Now go ahead and scream America's chickens are coming home to roost. :rofl:

I believe there are five states considered "less educated" than Kentucky.

Reminds me of that SNL clip where Clinton was spinning the gains Arkansas had made in education when he was governor - the state was ranked 49th....

He could still have been born in Hawaii and still not meet the requirements of a "natural born citizen."

Don't worry, there's a GROWING ARMY of influential people, lawyers and politicians that are INTENT on getting to the bottom of it. Be patient... the time is coming... and I guarantee it's BEFORE obama's first term is up... :eusa_whistle:

Well, hush ma puppies and fritter ma corn.
Ahm a pea picken' boot licken' son of an ol' coyote.

Hi-why-EE twernt no state. It's a difernt cuntry filled with all them hula faloola brown grass skirt people. Theyun twernt no US citazen.

Forum List

Back