49% of Kentucky residents think Obama isn't a citizen of the US

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Think Progress » Only 51 percent of Kentucky residents believe Obama was born in U.S.

Only 51 percent of Kentucky residents believe Obama was born in U.S.
A new Research 2000 poll released by Daily Kos shows that only a slight majority — 51 percent — of Kentuckians believe President Obama was born in this country. Twenty percent said they think he was born elsewhere, and 29 percent said they weren’t sure. “While 94 percent of black respondents said they think Obama was born in the United States, only 45 percent of white respondents were certain that he was born here.” The Lexington Herald-Reader reports, “Investigations by numerous media outlets, including the Pulitzer Prize-winning PolitiFact service of the St. Petersburg Times, have determined that Obama was born in Hawaii.”

He could still have been born in Hawaii and still not meet the requirements of a "natural born citizen."

Don't worry, there's a GROWING ARMY of influential people, lawyers and politicians that are INTENT on getting to the bottom of it. Be patient... the time is coming... and I guarantee it's BEFORE obama's first term is up... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Think Progress » Only 51 percent of Kentucky residents believe Obama was born in U.S.

A new Research 2000 poll released by Daily Kos shows that only a slight majority — 51 percent — of Kentuckians believe President Obama was born in this country. Twenty percent said they think he was born elsewhere, and 29 percent said they weren’t sure. “While 94 percent of black respondents said they think Obama was born in the United States, only 45 percent of white respondents were certain that he was born here.” The Lexington Herald-Reader reports, “Investigations by numerous media outlets, including the Pulitzer Prize-winning PolitiFact service of the St. Petersburg Times, have determined that Obama was born in Hawaii.”

Oh now that's the funniest thing I've read on here today!

Only in Kentucky! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He could still have been born in Hawaii and still not meet the requirements of a "natural born citizen."

Don't worry, there's a GROWING ARMY of influential people, lawyers and politicians that are INTENT on getting to the bottom of it. Be patient... the time is coming... and I guarantee it's BEFORE obama's first term is up... :eusa_whistle:
You don't know that Hawaii is a state?

Of the "29 percent who weren't sure", I'd be willing to bet that most of them "weren't sure" who Barack Obama was.

After all, Kentucky is only the 35th smartest state in the country...so you have to take what they "think" with a grain of salt.

http://www.iqleague.com/group/kentucky

Doesn't matter. The nationality of his parents are what matters, and his father had a dual citizenship.

Got any more stupid questions?

$KYgirls.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

It'll snow in Puerto Rico too...this Christmas...I'll hope really hard for it! I'll even ask my relatives for the details about their White Christmas!!

Doesn't matter. The nationality of his parents are what matters, and his father had a dual citizenship.

Got any more stupid questions?

How about this one...people BORN in the U.S. are automatically U.S. citizens as per the 14th amendment, Section 1. Hawaii is and was part of the U.S.

You are fun today, I must confess.

Kentucky needs to pay more attention to Obama's education speech today. It should be mandatory for all residents

Yet more regional bigotry from the far-left. A summation of the story goes like this:

"Them folks in da south is a bunch of really STOOpid toothless racist red necks."

Or, words to that effect.

Forum List

Back