45's Muslim Ban Gets Smacked Down Again

I have deleted several posts from this thread and remind everyone that hit and run flames are not permitted in the Politics forum

Have you had enough " winning" yet?"

Don't even try to say it's not a MUSLIM ban because one of the main reasons for this failure is his big mouth. All during the campaign he promised to stop Muslim's from coming into the country. Well... now there is an avalanche of lawsuits against him because its unconstitutional to ban a religion.
Trump punks himself... again.

U.S. judge in Hawaii extends halt on Trump travel ban
I can't blame you for wanting to embrace a tidbit of hope. You did that when the polls had Hillary winning. :)

Trump won because he's a winner. That's something you'll never accept or understand.

WTF do you know about the Constitution and laws. Have you a law degree and a specialty in constitutional law? If not, tell us that this is your opinion not fact

It's actually quite simple. The Constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens outside our borders.
When did you become an expert on constitutional law, bro?

I can read.
Read what, comic books?

Don't even try to say it's not a MUSLIM ban because one of the main reasons for this failure is his big mouth. All during the campaign he promised to stop Muslim's from coming into the country. Well... now there is an avalanche of lawsuits against him because its unconstitutional to ban a religion.

Yep, just what we need more fundementalist Islamic terrorist in our country.
Muslims are part of the very fabric of this country. There are more white conservative terrorists in this country than Muslim terrorists. Your ignorance, stupidity and bias is beyond pale.
The Constitution continues to kick the pussy grabber's ass. What a failure this traitorous clown is!

It would be shocking to see you present your so called constitutional case.

I doubt you'd know where to find the document.

I can't blame you for wanting to embrace any tidbit of hope. You did that when the polls had Hillary winning. :)

Trump won because he's a winner. That's something you'll never accept or understand.
We are relly getting tired of all this Rump winning

Top DC attorneys agree the new ban will become law, The HI judge is just spinning his wheels and trying to slow it down but it will be approved in a higher court.

The only thing his words prove is he was more constrained and didn't do what he might like to do. If you take note, not one of these so called judges have addressed the underlying law or the constitutional powers of the president. So yeah, they're idiots.

This is where Trump is his own worst enemy. Trump was very successful as pushing his idea of a muslim ban, and his promise that he would enact one as soon as he got into office. Hence when Trumps first eo's came out, if you take him at his word, he intended it to be a ban on muslims.

Laws can violate the law because the laws effect is discriminatory, intended or not, and laws can violate the law because of their intent to be discriminatory, effective or not.

Once again, explain how it could be a muslim ban when it didn't effect 90% of the muslims.
Does it affect Christians from those countries, asshole?

Yes.
yes, they are are free to enter the US, when Muslims are not

NO! I'm trying to keep my answers simple so you can understand and you're not doing a very good job of even that.

This is where Trump is his own worst enemy. Trump was very successful as pushing his idea of a muslim ban, and his promise that he would enact one as soon as he got into office. Hence when Trumps first eo's came out, if you take him at his word, he intended it to be a ban on muslims.

Laws can violate the law because the laws effect is discriminatory, intended or not, and laws can violate the law because of their intent to be discriminatory, effective or not.

Once again, explain how it could be a muslim ban when it didn't effect 90% of the muslims.

Yes.

NO!
Exactly, they are free to enter the US

You had better sit down, yesterday Trump reversed every single one of Obama's ridiculous global warming executive orders. Sessions is clawing back money from sanctuary cities as we speak, jobs are coming back, the stock market is roaring the wall is back under construction again. I know you will never see him winning but I and the millions of people that voted for him see him winning big time. The media you watch won't tell you about his wins so I will give you a pass this time.

I can't blame you for wanting to embrace any tidbit of hope. You did that when the polls had Hillary winning. :)

I'm sure you are. :itsok:

Top DC attorneys agree the new ban will become law, The HI judge is just spinning his wheels and trying to slow it down but it will be approved in a higher court.

And if it can be proven that is indeed his motivation he needs to be removed from the bench. The judicial branch is given far too much leeway

What higher court, dickwad?

It's called the Supreme Court of the United States. You might have heard of it. There are also these things called circuit courts. I'm guessing you probably don't know what those are.

Yes.

NO!
Exactly, they are free to enter the US

The travel ban includes ALL CITIZENS FORM THOSE 5 COUNTRIES, why is that so difficult for you to grasp. Or are you just trolling?

aint gonna happen
What ain't gonna happen? By the time it gets to the supreme court Judge Gorsuch will be sworn in so the GOP will have a 5-4 advantage on the court so I guess you see it a different way but you are wrong.

What higher court, dickwad?

It's called the Supreme Court of the United States. You might have heard of it. There are also these things called circuit courts. I'm guessing you probably don't know what those are.
This is the appeals court idiot, well above the circuit court. Are you supposed to know something, anything?

Forum List

Back