45's Muslim Ban Gets Smacked Down Again

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Have you had enough " winning" yet?"

Don't even try to say it's not a MUSLIM ban because one of the main reasons for this failure is his big mouth. All during the campaign he promised to stop Muslim's from coming into the country. Well... now there is an avalanche of lawsuits against him because its unconstitutional to ban a religion.
Trump punks himself... again.

U.S. judge in Hawaii extends halt on Trump travel ban

• Banned
IMG_0133.JPG
Deplorables are so demoralized they can't even bring themselves to discuss the most recent Trump failure.
This is what happens when you go against the Constitution and adhere to unamerican values.

Don't even try to say it's not a MUSLIM ban because one of the main reasons for this failure is his big mouth. All during the campaign he promised to stop Muslim's from coming into the country. Well... now there is an avalanche of lawsuits against him because its unconstitutional to ban a religion.

Well that dumb fuck judge might want to read this. My bold.

Held: 1. The Federal Government’s broad, undoubted power over immigration and alien status rests, in part, on its constitutional power to “establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,” Art. I, §8, cl. 4, and on its inherent sovereign power to control and conduct foreign relations, see Toll v. Moreno, 458 U. S. 1, 10. Federal governance is extensive and complex. Among other things, federal law specifies categories of aliens who are ineligible to be admitted to the United States,

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-182b5e1.pdf

States have no standing to say shit. Fuckheads that have never set foot on our dirt have NO constitutional protections, no matter what the fucking judge says, and their family have no authority to extend their protections to them. I hope this judge is removed for abuse of power.

• Banned
Just another day, just another failure in the DT presidency.

Technically, it's not unconstitutional for a president to ban all Muslims, or all Christians, or all Hindus, or all redheads.
The "federal law" as written, gives the president "sole" power to restrict the entry into the United States, any "individual" OR CLASS OF PEOPLE that he/she may deem to be a detriment to this nation. A class of people is simply defined as any group of individuals that have something in common. Just because our Constitution states that "congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion," doesn't mean laws affecting the practice of any religion cannot be enforced.
One of the core elements of the Aztec and Mayan beliefs was that a human "must" be sacrificed to ensure a good crop season. If one were to resurrect that religion here in the U.S. and begin sacrificing humans, they would be arrested and charged with murder, even if the individual sacrificed went willingly. Couples who deny medical treatment for their children and whose children die because of those religious beliefs, end up in jail. So, religion isn't so sacrosanct that it cannot be reigned in if deemed dangerous to citizens. Personally, I believe Trump should have just made it a blanket ban on ALL Muslims and ignored the court's ruling. After all, a court can make any ruling it wants, but they actually lack enforcement. Andrew Jackson ignored the Supreme Court's ruling that he couldn't force the Cherokee from their homeland and did as he desired.

• Banned

Derrick Watson's original order halting the travel ban was issued March 15, a day before the ban was to go into effect, in the form of a temporary restraining order.

Held: 1. The Federal Government’s broad, undoubted power over immigration and alien status rests, in part, on its constitutional power to “establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,” Art. I, §8, cl. 4, and on its inherent sovereign power to control and conduct foreign relations, see Toll v. Moreno, 458 U. S. 1, 10. Federal governance is extensive and complex. Among other things, federal law specifies categories of aliens who are ineligible to be admitted to the United States,

States have no standing to say shit. Fuckheads that have never set foot on our dirt have NO constitutional protections, no matter what the fucking judge says, and their family have no authority to extend their protections to them. I hope this judge is removed for abuse of power.
The name of the judge is Derrick Watson and he's already an American hero.

Derrick Watson's original order halting the travel ban was issued March 15, a day before the ban was to go into effect, in the form of a temporary restraining order.

Bullshit, he's an embarrassment to anyone who's ever held a bar card. Just like your dear leader and the Clintons.

You and that so called judge should learn the 4 corners doctrine.

This is the only thing the so called judge should have considered:

(f) Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
Immigration and Naturalization Act - Section 212 - Golish Law Office

Show me where ANY STATES opinion counts. There is zero case law that supports the judge or the state. What Trump should do is indefinitely suspend all immigration into the US.

Bullshit, he's an embarrassment to anyone who's ever held a bar card. Just like your dear leader and the Clintons.

(f) Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Show me where ANY STATES opinion counts. There is zero case law that supports the judge or the state. What Trump should do is indefinitely suspend all immigration into the US.

something tells me if he could he would have already done that, and another something tells me you're a F'n idiot.

I wonder how this judge would feel if a couple of planes smacked into his islands killing 3000 people.
He is a moron.

I wonder how this judge would feel if a couple of planes smacked into his islands killing 3000 people.
He is a moron.
Earth to Gracie. He's a district court judge who understands the Constitution and you're just a deplorable who doesn't.

something tells me if he could he would have already done that, and another something tells me you're a F'n idiot.

So another peanut gallery regressive chimes in with no facts, no rebuttal. You pathetic snowflakes are too fucking stupid to breath.

rebuttal of what, your partisan stupidity?

nobody can refute that.

I quoted a supreme court ruling and the law, refute that asshole.

why, theres a legal ruling on the issue.

I predict it will be overturned unanimously in SCOTUS. Then you'll have nothing as usual.

So another peanut gallery regressive chimes in with no facts, no rebuttal. You pathetic snowflakes are too fucking stupid to breath.

rebuttal of what, your partisan stupidity?

nobody can refute that.

I quoted a supreme court ruling and the law, refute that asshole.
Read the Op and why the pussygrabber has only himself to blame for this.

So who's the judge going to blame when he's overturned. He's kind of like you, the only thing he has on his side is his opinion, which eventually won't be worth the paper it's written on.

Judge Watson blocked the core provisions of the revised executive order two weeks ago, concluding that the order likely violates the Establishment Clause of the Constitution by disfavoring Muslims.

Have you had enough WINNING yet Texas boy?

According to CNN.....
As a result, the plaintiffs asked the judge to convert that decision into a longer-term preliminary injunction and Watson agreed Wednesday night, meaning that the President's 90-day ban on foreign nationals from six Muslim-majority countries and the 120-ban on all refugees entering the country are now blocked indefinitely unless any higher court changes Watson's order or the state's lawsuit is otherwise resolved.

BLOCKED INDEFINITELY. Kinda like the orange putz's colon.

Apparently self defense isn't something these morons think about.

We should stop all immigration into America for the next ten years and only allow those in who can provide something to this country. Not a bunch of welfare assholes who do nothing but take.

That judge doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Yep, just what we need more fundementalist Islamic terrorist in our country.

According to CNN.....
As a result, the plaintiffs asked the judge to convert that decision into a longer-term preliminary injunction and Watson agreed Wednesday night, meaning that the President's 90-day ban on foreign nationals from six Muslim-majority countries and the 120-ban on all refugees entering the country are now blocked indefinitely unless any higher court changes Watson's order or the state's lawsuit is otherwise resolved.

BLOCKED INDEFINITELY. Kinda like the orange putz's colon.
The judge made his decision...now let him enforce it.

We should stop all immigration into America for the next ten years and only allow those in who can provide something to this country. Not a bunch of welfare assholes who do nothing but take.

You don't have a leg to stand on when you ridiculously suggest that we stop all immigration. Your kind is what is dragging the country down. It doesn't matter what the orange clown does.., you support him. Put an assault on our air water and land... fine and dandy with you.
Obliterate the values this country is about... you support it.
America is and will always be a melting pot. Unfortunely DEPLORABLES are the burnt bottom part of the pot where no matter how much one scrubs.. ya just can't get rid of it.

Yep, just what we need more fundementalist Islamic terrorist in our country.
Muslims are part of the very fabric of this country. There are more white conservative terrorists in this country than Muslim terrorists. Your ignorance, stupidity and bias is beyond pale.
The Constitution continues to kick the pussy grabber's ass. What a failure this traitorous clown is!

You don't have a leg to stand on when you ridiculously suggest that we stop all immigration. Your kind is what is dragging the country down. It doesn't matter what the orange clown does.., you support him. Put an assault on our air water and land... fine and dandy with you.
Obliterate the values this country is about... you support it.
America is and will always be a melting pot. Unfortunely DEPLORABLES are the burnt bottom part of the pot where no matter how much one scrubs.. ya just can't get rid of it.

What do you think some of are the main values of our country that Trump is destroying?

New Topics

Forum List

Back