44 sworn in to 2nd- term twelve minutes ago

Obama Oath Of Office: President Has Quiet Swearing-In Ceremony At White House
President Barack Obama has been sworn in to his second term in office.

During a quiet ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Obama took the official oath of office at approximately 11:55 a.m. Obama's family attended, along with several members of the media.

he will be sworn in on a business day tomorrow as well

Only FDR and Barack have been sworn into office 4 times in the history of the US of A.

Obama Oath Of Office: President Has Quiet Swearing-In Ceremony At White House
President Barack Obama has been sworn in to his second term in office.

During a quiet ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Obama took the official oath of office at approximately 11:55 a.m. Obama's family attended, along with several members of the media.

he will be sworn in on a business day tomorrow as well

Only FDR and Barack have been sworn into office 4 times in the history of the US of A.

I like obscure historical facts like that

61 million is not the people you fucking shit stain.
It's a HUGE majority of the voters.

Now stop blubbering.

It's less votes than he got last time. But it was enough. America deserves every speck of gloom coming in the next four years.

Btw, the only ones I've seen blubbering were Obama voters who saw their paychecks last week. :thup:

Edit: what bigreb said.

LOL. My paycheck looked just fine. And the Stock Markets are looking really good, unemployment is still moving in the right direction.

Poor Republicans can only see doom and gloom.

Now stop blubbering.

It's less votes than he got last time. But it was enough. America deserves every speck of gloom coming in the next four years.

Btw, the only ones I've seen blubbering were Obama voters who saw their paychecks last week. :thup:

LOL. My paycheck looked just fine. And the Stock Markets are looking really good, unemployment is still moving in the right direction.

Well, of course the libs here will say everything is just fine. You guys don't post here for nothing. It's the people on the street who are crying about the impact of their paycheck being $80 lighter. They voted for the guy who was going to make sure no one raised taxes on them. They don't know they're supposed to pretend nothing's wrong when they now have even less.

Who is crying? America deserves four more years of stagnation. The people have spoken. :thup:

the fact it pizzes you off is reward enough. twist twist

Who didn't see that coming? Just as long as the opponent is annoyed, doesn't matter how screwed America is. :thup:

That also appears to be the Democrats' plan for going forward in Washington. :eusa_angel:

And the Repubs plan of action has been to stand still for the last 4 years holding-out for their guy to win in 2012 :rolleyes: How that work out?

61 million is not the people you fucking shit stain.

Now stop blubbering.

Thanks for hoping for America to fail. We all appreciate your patriotism.

the fact it pizzes you off is reward enough. twist twist

Who didn't see that coming? Just as long as the opponent is annoyed, doesn't matter how screwed America is. :thup:

That also appears to be the Democrats' plan for going forward in Washington. :eusa_angel:

And the Repubs plan of action has been to stand still for the last 4 years holding-out for their guy to win in 2012 :rolleyes: How that work out?

The Repubs are trying to do the right thing for the country, which they fervently believe includes following their constituents' wishes and holding the line as well as possible against a misguided president. Candycorn is laughing because he/she thinks someone else is upset.

See the difference? No?

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Now stop blubbering.

America voted for failure. I don't hope for it but am resigned to the unnecessarily slow recovery the majority selected. What other choice is there? The people have spoken.

America voted for failure. I don't hope for it but am resigned to the unnecessarily slow recovery the majority selected. What other choice is there? The people have spoken.
you would rather run gov't on the cheap EXCEPT for the offense..... errr..... defense dept that is. Its well known that the def dept is the conservatives sacred cash cow. They get everything & oftentimes more than they ask for (of tax-payer $) because it brings in votes. Aren't unlimited secret contributions great? :).

Last edited:

you would rather run gov't on the cheap EXCEPT for the offense..... errr..... defense dept that is. Its well known that the def dept is the conservatives sacred cash cow. They get everything & oftentimes more than they ask for (of tax-payer $) because it brings in votes. Aren't unlimited secret contributions great? :).

I would have actually invested in infrastructure. Not simply posed for photo ops in front of old bridges. I would have followed up to make sure the stimulus I requested was working and would have taken measures to help people take advantage of it when it became clear that it wasn't working as planned. I would NOT have taken extraordinary measures to suppress the effect of the stimulus and pass a regulation-heavy healthcare measure when my first priority should have been making sure I did not get in the way of Americans getting back to work. I would not have played legislative hanky panky to get around the loud and clear message that the nation was so opposed to the proposed healthcare legislation that even the blue state of Massachusetts sent a Republican to fill the Kennedy seat to try to stop it. And I especially would not have lied again and again to make that happen.

But then again, I don't have what it takes to be elected to political office.

I would have actually invested in infrastructure. Not simply posed for photo ops in front of old bridges. I would have followed up to make sure the stimulus I requested was working and would have taken measures to help people take advantage of it when it became clear that it wasn't working as planned. I would NOT have taken extraordinary measures to suppress the effect of the stimulus and pass a regulation-heavy healthcare measure when my first priority should have been making sure I did not get in the way of Americans getting back to work. I would not have played legislative hanky panky to get around the loud and clear message that the nation was so opposed to the proposed healthcare legislation that even the blue state of Massachusetts sent a Republican to fill the Kennedy seat to try to stop it. And I especially would not have lied again and again to make that happen.

what does that have to do w/ your party's addiction to spending > 1/2 of the discretionary budget on war toys for votes? :eusa_eh: OH!!! And why didn't you run? I would'v e given you serious consideration. I gave the white guy who disobeyed orders in 'Nam & got shot down consideration in the '08 election until he made his VP pick :(

what does that have to do w/ your party's addiction to spending > 1/2 of the discretionary budget on war toys for votes? :eusa_eh: OH!!! And why didn't you run? I would'v e given you serious consideration. I gave the white guy who disobeyed orders in 'Nam & got shot down consideration in the '08 election until he made his VP pick :(

Defense spending is more closely related to infrastructure than the kind of vote buying Obama did. :thup: Defense spending at least provides ongoing jobs.

Well, of course the libs here will say everything is just fine. You guys don't post here for nothing. It's the people on the street who are crying about the impact of their paycheck being $80 lighter. They voted for the guy who was going to make sure no one raised taxes on them. They don't know they're supposed to pretend nothing's wrong when they now have even less.

You have to love liberals. "No American, making less than $250,000, will see their taxes rise one penny."

They quickly condemn the right for their lies, oh yes. But their own side? Never.

Forum List

Back