44 sworn in to 2nd- term twelve minutes ago

61 million is not the people you fucking shit stain.
It's a HUGE majority of the voters.

Now stop blubbering.

It's less votes than he got last time. But it was enough. America deserves every speck of gloom coming in the next four years.

Btw, the only ones I've seen blubbering were Obama voters who saw their paychecks last week. :thup:

Edit: what bigreb said.

:wtf: Got a video link! The 61 million voters knew when they voted this was going to happen. Little Kitty got some China made milk in the bowl?

Obama sworn in for 4 more years in office | General Headlines | Comcast

Stepping into his second term, President Barack Obama took the oath of office Sunday in an intimate swearing-in ceremony at the White House, the leader of a nation no longer in the throes of the recession he inherited four years ago, but still deeply divided.

The president, surrounded by family in the ornate White House Blue Room, was administered the oath by Chief Justice John Roberts. With Obama's hand resting on a Bible used for years by Michelle Obama's family, the president vowed "to support and defend the Constitution of the United States," echoing the same words spoken by the 43 men who held the office before him.
$King-Obama-SC.jpg
"I did it," Obama whispered to his youngest daughter, Sasha, as he wrapped her in a hug moments later.

Gee ,only 4 more years of your rights being taken away and more uncontrolled spending.O-Goody !

Don't be so sure...

I expect Donald Trump to barge in at any minute with proof that Obama is not an American

What good would that do? You and all of the other osama asslicks could watch him screw a little mexican boy in the ass while snorting heroin and smoking crack and you would make up excuses to cover up everything he's done and somehow make it for the poor children of America. He's a hack and you people are naive brainless zombies.

Shrewd political commentary

You do your party proud

Stepping into his second term, President Barack Obama took the oath of office Sunday in an intimate swearing-in ceremony at the White House, the leader of a nation no longer in the throes of the recession he inherited four years ago, but still deeply divided.

The president, surrounded by family in the ornate White House Blue Room, was administered the oath by Chief Justice John Roberts. With Obama's hand resting on a Bible used for years by Michelle Obama's family, the president vowed "to support and defend the Constitution of the United States," echoing the same words spoken by the 43 men who held the office before him.

42 men held the office before him. Whoever wrote that text is as stupid as Obama.

From Obama's first inaugural address: "Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath."

The shallow, ignorant majority of America deserve that press and that president. The rest of us will have to hope for better times ahead.

It's a HUGE majority of the voters.

Now stop blubbering.

It's less votes than he got last time. But it was enough. America deserves every speck of gloom coming in the next four years.

Btw, the only ones I've seen blubbering were Obama voters who saw their paychecks last week. :thup:

Edit: what bigreb said.

:wtf: Got a video link! The 61 million voters knew when they voted this was going to happen. Little Kitty got some China made milk in the bowl?

The 61 million voters knew when they voted this was going to happen.
WELL..... it wasn't like no one warn them what was coming.

42 men held the office before him. Whoever wrote that text is as stupid as Obama.

From Obama's first inaugural address: "Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath."

The shallow, ignorant majority of America deserve that press and that president. The rest of us will have to hope for better times ahead.

I couldn't agree more with your post with the exception of one proviso: "The rest of us will have to hope for better times ahead".

I truly believe, with all my heart, that we are on a downward spiral that this country will never recover from. We have slowly, very slowly, been headed headlong to a country that is lazy and based solely on the entitlement system. This, for the most part, started with LBJ and his ridiculous "Great Society".

We have been digressing into a society of worthless, slothful fools addicted to government since then. We elect, then reelect near mongoloid idiots to live (and become our masters) in Washington for their entire, worthless lives (I give you Maxine Waters as proof).

Finally, these idiots, who, having been raised in a public school system that teaches lies and deceit found "their guy" - a smart, well-educated con man who plays DIRECTLY into their greedy little "give me sumpin" mindset. These same people see no bad in this man, contrary to his many missteps, missteps that were also ignored (and forgiven) with the "first" black president, William Jefferson Clinton. They simply have anointed Obama "The Great Provider" and will defend him to the death and to hell with America.

Barrack Obama has the entire media in bed with him, (save for FOX and a few internet entities - which the rest of the media spends their time en toto degrading) the entire education system, the entire entertainment industry and, the vast majority of left wing, mongoloid politicians. The military is being filled with illegal aliens, gays and women as the "fighters" become completely disenchanted with the 10 years of constant combat.

No, there was a time in this country when the future looked bright. Those days are over. I can't recall the study I read recently that pointed out that America is now 12 on the list of the "happiest countries". Countries who are satisfied with their quality of life, employment and "faith" in their politicians.

Much like our "education" system, where we spend Billions and Billions of dollars every year (that simply disappears) on our "race to the bottom", and are now outclassed by countries like Albania, our future looks as bleak as the futures of the idiots "graduating" from schools today.

I would give nearly ANYTHING to not see this country in as much trouble as it is in. As a Black man, I cannot tell you how much I love this country.I have fought for this great land, shed blood for her and have had a wonderful life (never falling into that "victim" crap), raised great kids and have wonderful grand kids. However, it's THOSE wonderful kids that I see inheriting a bleak and fairly hopeless future.

I wish it weren't so, but quite frankly, with the current administration and the worthless politicians (on both sides who care nothing for us, only their net worth) and the ridiculously stupid electorate who are little more than sheep to the slaughter, I see nothing but bad on the horizon.

May God have mercy on the United States of America.

I couldn't agree more with your post with the exception of one proviso: "The rest of us will have to hope for better times ahead".

So you surrendered? I have confidence in the silent moderate majority from both sides. At this point it looks like the republican party will become more marginalized. This I feel would be progress. Then collectively we can bash the shit out of the democrats extreme left section and marginalize them as well. As I feel they would be a more rational group.

I truly believe, with all my heart, that we are on a downward spiral that this country will never recover from. We have slowly, very slowly, been headed headlong to a country that is lazy and based solely on the entitlement system. This, for the most part, started with LBJ and his ridiculous "Great Society".

What vast lazy do you speak of? Most of the recipients of entitlement were required to participate in paying some amount of money for a future benefit. Granted its not perfect but please provide your ideas on what to replace it with? Let's be real here.

We have been digressing into a society of worthless, slothful fools addicted to government since then. We elect, then reelect near mongoloid idiots to live (and become our masters) in Washington for their entire, worthless lives (I give you Maxine Waters as proof).

:confused: society of worthless? If you are referring to recipients of gov't benefits, I believe this is a already been disproved as to the 47% spew. As for Waters she is such a treasure like the democrats Sarah. As for the elected body the two party system requires you to vote the line, or you won't get any pudding. When was this not true.

Finally, these idiots, who, having been raised in a public school system that teaches lies and deceit found "their guy" - a smart, well-educated con man who plays DIRECTLY into their greedy little "give me sumpin" mindset. These same people see no bad in this man, contrary to his many missteps, missteps that were also ignored (and forgiven) with the "first" black president, William Jefferson Clinton. They simply have anointed Obama "The Great Provider" and will defend him to the death and to hell with America.

Were you educated in the public school system? Standard dogma.

Barrack Obama has the entire media in bed with him, (save for FOX and a few internet entities - which the rest of the media spends their time en toto degrading) the entire education system, the entire entertainment industry and, the vast majority of left wing, mongoloid politicians. The military is being filled with illegal aliens, gays and women as the "fighters" become completely disenchanted with the 10 years of constant combat.

This is not like the fifties through early eighties. There are more ways for individuals to get the word out about truth in media. I enjoyed the opportunity from my dark cave to maybe get somebody to listen. But time and time and time again I find all media serve some agenda, money to. But I refer the one's that issue corrections rather than excuses. As for the 3 to 4,000,000,000,000 dollar wars. What a sad waste.
No, there was a time in this country when the future looked bright. Those days are over. I can't recall the study I read recently that pointed out that America is now 12 on the list of the "happiest countries". Countries who are satisfied with their quality of life, employment and "faith" in their politicians.

Much like our "education" system, where we spend Billions and Billions of dollars every year (that simply disappears) on our "race to the bottom", and are now outclassed by countries like Albania, our future looks as bleak as the futures of the idiots "graduating" from schools today.

Gotta love that no child left left behind helping. And I feel the business community should be paying a special fee for the babysitting of their illegal employees kids.

I would give nearly ANYTHING to not see this country in as much trouble as it is in. As a Black man, I cannot tell you how much I love this country.I have fought for this great land, shed blood for her and have had a wonderful life (never falling into that "victim" crap), raised great kids and have wonderful grand kids. However, it's THOSE wonderful kids that I see inheriting a bleak and fairly hopeless future.

Thank you for serving, again with that hopelessness. The day we actually get some serious sufferings, may bring some reflection.

I wish it weren't so, but quite frankly, with the current administration and the worthless politicians (on both sides who care nothing for us, only their net worth) and the ridiculously stupid electorate who are little more than sheep to the slaughter, I see nothing but bad on the horizon.

Well I have to disagree, and I'm never completely satisfied with any elected groups.

I have to disagree, only the United States deserves mercy?
See red above

Last edited:

So you surrendered? I have confidence in the silent moderate majority from both sides. At this point it looks like the republican party will become more marginalized. This I feel would be progress. Then collectively we can bash the shit out of the democrats extreme left section and marginalize them as well. As I feel they would be a more rational group.

What vast lazy do you speak of? Most of the recipients of entitlement were required to participate in paying some amount of money for a future benefit. Granted its not perfect but please provide your ideas on what to replace it with? Let's be real here.

:confused: society of worthless? If you are referring to recipients of gov't benefits, I believe this is a already been disproved as to the 47% spew. As for Waters she is such a treasure like the democrats Sarah. As for the elected body the two party system requires you to vote the line, or you won't get any pudding. When was this not true.

This is not like the fifties through early eighties. There are more ways for individuals to get the word out about truth in media. I enjoyed the opportunity from my dark cave to maybe get somebody to listen. But time and time and time again I find all media serve some agenda, money to. But I refer the one's that issue corrections rather than excuses. As for the 3 to 4,000,000,000,000 dollar wars. What a sad waste.

Gotta love that no child left left behind helping. And I feel the business community should be paying a special fee for the babysitting of their illegal employees kids.

Thank you for serving, again with that hopelessness. The day we actually get some serious sufferings, may bring some reflection.

Well I have to disagree, and I'm never completely satisfied with any elected groups.

See red above

It's called an "opinion". And, yes, may God have mercy on the United States. Where did I exclude God from having mercy on any other country?

Nice try, but you merely serve to prove my point.

Obama Oath Of Office: President Has Quiet Swearing-In Ceremony At White House
President Barack Obama has been sworn in to his second term in office.

During a quiet ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Obama took the official oath of office at approximately 11:55 a.m. Obama's family attended, along with several members of the media.

he will be sworn in on a business day tomorrow as well

Federal employees always had Inauguration Day off before Martin Luther King, the gov is a biz right? :lol:

Obama Oath Of Office: President Has Quiet Swearing-In Ceremony At White House
President Barack Obama has been sworn in to his second term in office.

During a quiet ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Obama took the official oath of office at approximately 11:55 a.m. Obama's family attended, along with several members of the media.

he will be sworn in on a business day tomorrow as well

Federal employees always had Inauguration Day off before Martin Luther King, the gov is a biz right? :lol:

Only Federal Employees in DC

See red above

It's called an "opinion". And, yes, may God have mercy on the United States. Where did I exclude God from having mercy on any other country?

Nice try, but you merely serve to prove my point.

I responded to this and for some reason its missing? What point did I prove on your opinion? In my understanding "God have mercy" was always used in the whole collective rather than a specific group. I can understand why this festers hopelessness, as god
is never around to provide these services. If an example is Newtown, as doing good work.
The political arena is nothing to fear.

Wow......

May God help the United States Of America.

Keep religion out of politics.

Sure. Obama swears on the Bible. Then lies from both sides of his mouth. Yep. Keeping "religion"'out of politics.

Again, may God have mercy on the United States of America.

Swearing in on the Bible because he is a Christian, but has no problem making decisions that aren't biased towards a religious motive.

Anyone remember the first twelve minutes of a really shitty movie?

15 bucks for a ticket and you're ready to walk out before it's even begun....

I love to see the gloating by people who prize style over substance. Everybody dance now. :dance:

But it’s troubling to see the disgruntlement by people who prize partisanism over responsible governance. That’s nothing to dance about.

Yeah, Obama's disgruntlement bothers me too. If he wanted something else, he shouldn't have been so divisive. :thup:

"Divisive"???

Oh no.

That's gonna start now, with him helping the GOP "loyal opposition" beat up on each other.

There's the divisiveness you Cons have been accusing him of...

...and it's about time, too.

Don't be so sure...

I expect Donald Trump to barge in at any minute with proof that Obama is not an American

What good would that do? You and all of the other osama asslicks could watch him screw a little mexican boy in the ass while snorting heroin and smoking crack and you would make up excuses to cover up everything he's done and somehow make it for the poor children of America. He's a hack and you people are naive brainless zombies.

More of that sweet wingnut bitterness....:)

Who is crying? America deserves four more years of stagnation. The people have spoken. :thup:
''Ok we gotta talk.

Look you cutie patoutie. Even Rog is losing it..You cant keep going on like this.

Last edited:
Who is crying? America deserves four more years of stagnation. The people have spoken. :thup:
''Ok we gotta talk.

Look you cutie patoutie. Even Rog is losing it..You cant keep going on like this.

:D

Once the inauguration is over, Obama starts the steady slide into lame duckhood. The haze will clear. People will be waking up. Heck, people already started waking up in 2012. Not enough, but some. Obama duped about 4 million less people in 2012 than he did in 2008. Republicans have an excellent chance in 2014. The more serious voters tend to have the upper hand in the non-presidential voting years.

Forum List

Back