44 Senators Never Read Prewar Intel Report

absolutely.

I disagree with every single democrat who voted for the use of force.

and had my democratic congressman voted for it, I would have supported a primary opponent against him - and I have no doubt there would have been one.

But you would still vote for Hillary in 08 if she was the Dems choice

Keep in mind, I believe going into Iraq was the right thing to do. Voting against is not a positive thing..

why the fuck would you think that I would give a shit what YOUR opnion was. I stated that a majority of democrats voted against it. that is a fact that you disputed and then hjmick spoiled my fun by posting the roll calls before I could get you to weasel out of a bet.

As I have said already, I will not support her in my city's Maine democratic caucus.

What about beyond that?

Are you loyal to your convictions and country?

Or are you loyal to the right or wrong to the self serving Party

why the fuck would you think that I would give a shit what YOUR opnion was. I stated that a majority of democrats voted against it. that is a fact that you disputed and then hjmick spoiled my fun by posting the roll calls before I could get you to weasel out of a bet.

as I said, only sane and rational people see the no vote as a bad thing

But that would not stop you from voting for her in 08

one vote, no matter how onerous, would not cause me to vote against the democratic platform. of course not. If the republican nominee had cast a vote in congress that you had disagreed with, would that one vote make you vote for the democrat?

one vote, no matter how onerous, would not cause me to vote against the democratic platform. of course not. If the republican nominee had cast a vote in congress that you had disagreed with, would that one vote make you vote for the democrat?

Being a loyal jackass supporter I could expect nothing else from you

He's pinned to the mat!!! And there goes the hissy fit!!!:(

What about beyond that?

Are you loyal to your convictions and country?

Or are you loyal to the right or wrong to the self serving Party

I am loyal to my convictions and my country. And my convictions tell me that the goals of the democratic party are in America's best interest. That is why I am a democrat and not a republican.

tell me again about the time that you kicked my ass.....

:lol:

I am loyal to my convictions and my country. And my convictions tell me that the goals of the democratic party are in America's best interest. That is why I am a democrat and not a republican.

Maybe you can get a pardon for those convictions

See Bill - he gives out pardons for the right price

Proof pasitive!!!Thanks MM. You admit democrats like you dont care about facts,morals, right, wrong, honesty... All they care about is the advancment of the party at any cost..

Thats disgraceful

Proof pasitive!!!Thanks MM. You admit democrats like you dont care about facts,morals, right, wrong, honesty... All they care about is the advancment of the party at any cost..

Thats disgraceful

I ahve posted many times the ONLY thing Dems care about is their power

Everything else can go to hell

Thats disgraceful

what "cost"?

I would vote for a candidate that had cast a vote I disagreed with? and the alternative would be to vote for the candidate from the party that I vehemently disagree with on everything, including that vote?

would that be disgraceful? no. dumb. yes

what "cost"?

I would vote for a candidate that had cast a vote I disagreed with? and the alternative would be to vote for the candidate from the party that I vehemently disagree with on everything, including that vote?

would that be disgraceful? no. dumb. yes

What cost?

Try your country, the US military, and national security

Listening to Hillary over the last several days has reminded me of the views of Karl Marx

Forum List

Back