44 Senators Never Read Prewar Intel Report

Thats what they are offering... Hillary...Its scary...

Tell me MM if Bill and Hillary get back in the whitehouse, will thay bring back evrything they stole?

I tell you what. If you quit running away from the questions I have asked YOU, I will answer that last one. OK? pussy?

Thats what they are offering... Hillary...Its scary...

Tell me MM if Bill and Hillary get back in the whitehouse, will thay bring back evrything they stole?

Can they muster up that many trucks and do it in one trip?

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 63
Ok here goes MM asked
If the republican nominee had cast a vote in congress that you had disagreed with, would that one vote make you vote for the democrat?

yes or no

I answered..

I'm not loyal to any party... I vote for the best candidate.. It just so happens the democrats have nothing to offer..

You (like most liberals) would vote for Mickey Mouse if he was on the Dem ticket... That is the disgrace!

I have not read the entire thread so please excuse me if this was mentioned, but McCain did not read it either. And I would have to disagree with RSR on this, because I believe it was just as BAD for him to support the war and tout wmd's as a solid case while the report said no such thing.

I will remind you guys that it was a frantic time and a very heated issue and all of the Senators were called in for a briefing on this, if my memory serves me, during this briefing by the white house, they went over the Summary of the analysis and NOT the detailed report, and in this summary, the whitehouse HAD CONVENIENTLY LEFT OUT the hidden details which contradicted the impression they got from the Summary.

Also, the detailed report was not given to them to read, until two days before the vote, which was over a weekend, again, I believe....I will try to find links to support these "memories" of the details of mine.

REGARDLESS, all of them should be ashamed of themselves for not reading it and the ones that did read the full report and continued to support it anyway, are just as useless imo!

THIS is why we should FOLLOW our constitution and have Congress declare war instead of the President, which would require an enormous amount of debate among congress before they voted to send our men to war and it would require 2/3's of Congress to get it passed.

Shame on all of us for not demanding more than this kidergarten level of representation... that we all are guilty because we are the 'part' that puts them in there ....with our vote.

Care

I asked the following question... no answer:

what? I made a statement: a majority of democrats voted against the use of force. You questioned it. Was I wrong? yes or no

I asked the following question and you did NOT explain how voting against my beliefs because of one vote made any sense:

Why would I vote for a candidate that had cast a vote I disagreed with? and the alternative would be to vote for the candidate from the party that I vehemently disagree with on everything, including that vote?

Ok here goes MM asked

I answered..

I'm not loyal to any party... I vote for the best candidate.. It just so happens the democrats have nothing to offer..

You (like most liberals) would vote for Mickey Mouse if he was on the Dem ticket... That is the disgrace!

Seems like a direct answer to me

Do not expect an apology from MM however

If the republican nominee had cast a vote in congress that you had disagreed with, would that one vote make you vote for the democrat?

yes or no

And I'll add MM your the one who said You CONDEMNED ALL democrats who voted to use force...

now you flipped !!!

I have not read the entire thread so please excuse me if this was mentioned, but McCain did not read it either. And I would have to disagree with RSR on this, because I believe it was just as BAD for him to support the war and tout wmd's as a solid case while the report said no such thing.

I will remind you guys that it was a frantic time and a very heated issue and all of the Senators were called in for a briefing on this, if my memory serves me, during this briefing by the white house, they went over the Summary of the analysis and NOT the detailed report, and in this summary, the whitehouse HAD CONVENIENTLY LEFT OUT the hidden details which contradicted the impression they got from the Summary.

Also, the detailed report was not given to them to read, until two days before the vote, which was over a weekend, again, I believe....I will try to find links to support these "memories" of the details of mine.

REGARDLESS, all of them should be ashamed of themselves for not reading it and the ones that did read the full report and continued to support it anyway, are just as useless imo!

THIS is why we should FOLLOW our constitution and have Congress declare war instead of the President, which would require an enormous amount of debate among congress before they voted to send our men to war and it would require 2/3's of Congress to get it passed.

Shame on all of us for not demanding more than this kidergarten level of representation... that we all are guilty of because we are the part puts them in there with our vote.

Care

Who said McCain was a Republican? I consider him a Dem with an "R" at the end of his name

Anyway, McCain is not lying about why he made his vote. Dems are

I also asked if I had correctly identified the discussion in which you had purportedly kicked my ass. You know...the one where you called me a "fraud fraud fraud fraud" after I had logged off and disputed my claims of where I had gone to school only to apologize later in a PM. Was that the thread where you kicked my ass?

Forum List

Back