44 Senators Never Read Prewar Intel Report

like I said: a majority of democrats in congress voted against the use of force.

If you understood that, why did you feel compelled to post the rollcall from the senate?

I wanted to have the names with the faces of Dems who are now trying to lie their way out of their vote

I wanted to have the names with the faces of Dems who are now trying to lie their way out of their vote

while you are at it...why not list those republicans who voted for the use of force without doing their homework? the ones you have no problem with....

while you are at it...why not list those republicans who voted for the use of force without doing their homework? the ones you have no problem with....

I listed ALL the No votes - you were only worried about the no votes

I posted the link - go ahead and list the yes votes

As I have been pointing out all night - Republicans are not trying to lie their way of of their vote to appease their base

I listed ALL the No votes - you were only worried about the no votes

I posted the link - go ahead and list the yes votes

As I have been pointing out all night - Republicans are not trying to lie their way of of their vote to appease their base

I said that a majority of democrats in congress voted against the use of rforce resolution. Are you disputing that? yes or no?

I'm a pussy? Your the one who got your ass kicked then cried to him...

not me

I'm just gonna trow it in your face when I like

oh...you mean that time when you called me a "fraud fraud fraud fraud" after I had gone to bed claiming that I had never gone to the naval academy and then sent me a private message apologizing for the mistake when I gave you the text of the email from my class reunion representative? Is that the time you "kicked my ass"? :lol:

No... Have you condemned all but Obama... yes or NO?

absolutely.

I disagree with every single democrat who voted for the use of force.

and had my democratic congressman voted for it, I would have supported a primary opponent against him - and I have no doubt there would have been one.

I said that a majority of democrats in congress voted against the use of rforce resolution. Are you disputing that? yes or no?

Keep in mind, I believe going into Iraq was the right thing to do. Voting against is not a positive thing..

Forum List

Back