42 Dog Teeth

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A friend of mine just came by the office with her 10-year-old Chihuahua. The old pup just had oral surgery and only has 2 teeth remaining now.
She asked me if I knew how many teeth do dogs have? I had no idea, so I guessed and said 36. She said it's 42.

When you get bit by a dog, which teeth do the most damage? It's the Canines. She told me that the little Chihuahua was rescued at 5 years old and it's previous owner had the canines removed because (supposedly) it was a biter.
I had a hard time believing that mellow little dog was a threat to anyone. I would never de-fang a dog because it nipped or bit me.

Attachments

• 1699469137396.png
    1699469137396.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 7
A friend of mine just came by the office with her 10-year-old Chihuahua. The old pup just had oral surgery and only has 2 teeth remaining now.
She asked me if I knew how many teeth do dogs have? I had no idea, so I guessed and said 36. She said it's 42.

When you get bit by a dog, which teeth do the most damage? It's the Canines. She told me that the little Chihuahua was rescued at 5 years old and it's previous owner had the canines removed because (supposedly) it was a biter.
I had a hard time believing that mellow little dog was a threat to anyone. I would never de-fang a dog because it nipped or bit me.

so you wouldnt defang a dog if it didnt bite you,,

so would you kill a child if it didnt hurt you by allowing abortions to take place??

Pound for pound the chihuahua is the most agressive dog I have ever seen. I had a 5 lb chihuahua that wouldn't hesitate to attack a 60 pound german shephard that might come into his territory.

Forum List

Back