414-0

Now you really added to this discussion as much as occupied has. Try reading the threads and the links, get informed and step away from the kool-aid

The only thing you've ever added to any discussion is carbon dioxide. Seriously, The House makes the budget; it's their duty in the Constitution. The President submits a budget because it is expected. The GOP scheduled a vote that got no democratic votes because they are the body that makes the budget, not the White House.

Read the Constitution if you don't believe me. That explains the 414-0 vote.

There is no great drubbing that took place here; FOX news will tell you that Reagan got the same treatment from the Democrats. Your treatment of this vote as if it were some great loss for Obama is comical and reflects your (and I'm not running smack here) lack of understanding of what happened on Wednesday.

Just so you know, the Rooster crowing in the morning isn't responsible for the sunrise. I'm sure you think you had a coup when the sun rose without the advent of a rooster the other day.

I understand this,
So does every-one else
means nothing huh? this is the last GOP budget
If you think the American people forgot those 100 billion dollar deficts that the left screamed from the hill top that they were GWB fault, you are running smack
This is how the president is suppose to work

The budget of the United States government for fiscal year 2007 was produced through a budget process involving both the legislative and executive branches of the federal government. While the Congress has the constitutional "power of the purse," the President and his appointees play a major role in budget deliberations.
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I did not know we were going to have a class on the constitution, but of course GWB was such a bad president, surley we do not want to show Obama compares so much better in this situation
One more thing, why did Obama submitt one then?
running smack,
This has been information, thats all
you can choose to ignore it, you can choose to debate it, but to choose that the President of the US is not suppsoe to be part of this process, then you do not understand what it is to be a leader, for that matter niether does Obama

Huh?
Not sure what any of that mean...this is the "last GOP budget"? Okay. Bush had a $700B stimulus 3 months before his term ended; totally unfunded. As was the majority of both wars and his Medicare Part D benefit. You should go back to watching your movie.

Anyway, you said this:

I agreed this was a stunt along time ago.
Speaking about the GOP scheduling the vote.

You also said this:

And yes the GOP is in disarray. There [They're] having honest debates about budgets and the future of this country, not a shooting in Florida that happens daily (sadly)

Pretty much a microcosm of your posts; not a lot of sense being made. We get it, you hate the President. Try not immersing it in such bullshit

The only thing you've ever added to any discussion is carbon dioxide. Seriously, The House makes the budget; it's their duty in the Constitution. The President submits a budget because it is expected. The GOP scheduled a vote that got no democratic votes because they are the body that makes the budget, not the White House.

Read the Constitution if you don't believe me. That explains the 414-0 vote.

There is no great drubbing that took place here; FOX news will tell you that Reagan got the same treatment from the Democrats. Your treatment of this vote as if it were some great loss for Obama is comical and reflects your (and I'm not running smack here) lack of understanding of what happened on Wednesday.

Just so you know, the Rooster crowing in the morning isn't responsible for the sunrise. I'm sure you think you had a coup when the sun rose without the advent of a rooster the other day.

I understand this,
So does every-one else
If you think the American people forgot those 100 billion dollar deficts that the left screamed from the hill top that they were GWB fault, you are running smack

The budget of the United States government for fiscal year 2007 was produced through a budget process involving both the legislative and executive branches of the federal government. While the Congress has the constitutional "power of the purse," the President and his appointees play a major role in budget deliberations.

I did not know we were going to have a class on the constitution, but of course GWB was such a bad president, surley we do not want to show Obama compares so much better in this situation
running smack,
you can choose to ignore it, you can choose to debate it, but to choose that the President of the US is not suppsoe to be part of this process, then you do not understand what it is to be a leader, for that matter niether does Obama

Huh?
Not sure what any of that mean...this is the "last GOP budget"? Okay. Bush had a $700B stimulus 3 months before his term ended; totally unfunded. As was the majority of both wars and his Medicare Part D benefit. You should go back to watching your movie.

Anyway, you said this:

I agreed this was a stunt along time ago.

You also said this:

And yes the GOP is in disarray. There [They're] having honest debates about budgets and the future of this country, not a shooting in Florida that happens daily (sadly)

Pretty much a microcosm of your posts; not a lot of sense being made. We get it, you hate the President. Try not immersing it in such bullshit

You are so lost
Tarp was a loan that BHO not only voted for, but got 1/2 of it. What GWB asked for and got has been for the most part paid back, unlike GM and GMAC (for an example)
AS you stated congress have the last say in budgets. The 2007 budget was voted on in 2006 by, you got it, the last GOP congress
Why did you ignore the link I rpovided for you?
the stunt was from BHO, not the GOP. what did you expect them to do? If you would have read the link I provided for you the process would have been clear

Now lets talk about hate

Thats childish dude, one more of those and you will be on my ignore list.

Obama has been dis honest from the GM success to oil companies getting subsidies. I dont hate that man, I feel sorry for him, but more for this country and what he has done to it as well as what he has done to people just like you, BHO is as far over his head as you are in this discussion

Chill out, and take some advice from an adult
Hate is a very serious word, until you understand what that word really implies, do not use it when you have lost a debate, or for that matter for any reason

It shows your maturity,
Your probably not that bad a person.
candycorn jsut chill out.
There is nothing worth ruining who and what you are because what comes out of an politicians mouth in Washington DC

Last edited:
I understand this,
So does every-one else

running smack,

Huh?

Anyway, you said this:

You also said this:

You are so lost
Tarp was a loan that BHO not only voted for, but got 1/2 of it. What GWB asked for and got has been for the most part paid back, unlike GM and GMAC (for an example)
AS you stated congress have the last say in budgets. The 2007 budget was voted on in 2006 by, you got it, the last GOP congress
the stunt was from BHO, not the GOP. what did you expect them to do? If you would have read the link I provided for you the process would have been clear

Now lets talk about hate

Obama has been dis honest from the GM success to oil companies getting subsidies. I dont hate that man, I feel sorry for him, but more for this country and what he has done to it as well as what he has done to people just like you, BHO is as far over his head as you are in this discussion

Hate is a very serious word, until you understand what that word really implies, do not use it when you have lost a debate, or for that matter for any reason

It shows your maturity,
There is nothing worth ruining who and what you are because what comes out of an politicians mouth in Washington DC

In one breath, you call what the GOP did a stunt, then in the next you're saying they are having honest debates. I think you're the one out of your depth here.

Yeah, Bush had to ask for 700B because he ran affairs so well....

The fantasy continues....

Huh?

Anyway, you said this:

You also said this:

You are so lost

Now lets talk about hate

It shows your maturity,

In one breath, you call what the GOP did a stunt, then in the next you're saying they are having honest debates. I think you're the one out of your depth here.

It was Hank Paulson that ask for the money thru GWB. You keep giving your age away. Any-one with a 401k or trade stocks thanks god every-day that the tax-payer stepped in when they did

Last edited:
You are so lost

Now lets talk about hate

It shows your maturity,

It was Hank Paulson that ask for the money thru GWB. You keep giving your age away. Any-one with a 401k or trade stocks thanks god every-day that the tax-payer stepped in when they did

Beside the point; your mythic "$163 B" is just that, a myth. Also, the lax regulatory conditions that Bush allowed to exist hastened the $700B bailout. Sure, blame Hank Paulson. But don't bitch about Obama blaming someone else when you're doing the same thing.

PS: Iraq was a war of choice as well. As was Medicare Part D. Both unfunded. Just so you know.

Last edited:

Beside the point; your mythic "$163 B" is just that, a myth. Also, the lax regulatory conditions that Bush allowed to exist hastened the $700B bailout. Sure, blame Hank Paulson. But don't bitch about Obama blaming someone else when you're doing the same thing.

PS: Iraq was a war of choice as well. As was Medicare Part D. Both unfunded. Just so you know.

These are called links
the "myth" of 2007
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update3) - Bloomberg

the "700" billion
Senate vote fails, Obama gets $350B
Measure to block release of second half of bailout fails in Senate, giving Treasury and Obama the final $350 billion of TARP funds.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — President-elect Barack Obama secured access to the second half of the $700 billion financial rescue package Thursday, after the Senate voted 52-42 to kill a measure that would have blocked the funds’ release.

Obama said in a statement. “My pledge is to change the way this plan is implemented and keep faith with the American tax payer.”
Broward Directory Blog » $350 Billion ready to be spent!

what else?

Forum List

Back