414-0

stoner.jpg

AP tried to spin the vote as partisan GOP. Goddang Republicans blocking this presidents efforts to govern this nation properly make sure all the ladies have their preferred method of birth control ready, waiting, and free. And in case they were in a hurry and couldn't get to a drugstore, any drug store, to fix or prevent their pregnancy disease, or even find a cowboy's dirty sock to use, to have a dirty hospital closet nearby, free of course, to throw the aborted fetus in until dies.
The Obama 2012 re election ccampaign theme is going to be "Its not my fault! Its all the Republicans!"
He really does need his Trayvonn Martin "Reichstag Fire Moment". Desperately.

Dead topic.

?????
why respond?

At least two threads already where we gave this cheap, meaningless stunt more discussion than it's worth.

1) How the president of this country spends OPM is not meaningless, unless of course your a left wing dem
2) The effort put forth in his budget is the onlt cheap thing here
3) explain to us why this is a "stunt". Obama presented this budget, did he not?

?????
why respond?

At least two threads already where we gave this cheap, meaningless stunt more discussion than it's worth.

1) How the president of this country spends OPM is not meaningless, unless of course your a left wing dem
3) explain to us why this is a "stunt". Obama presented this budget, did he not?

Sorry, don't really like repeating myself. Search the other threads and read my comments there if you are really interested.

Sorry, don't really like repeating myself. Search the other threads and read my comments there if you are really interested.

My friend there is no response to this and you know it. Obama got away with spin and lying about GWB and his record as our president for the first 2 years. The third year people began to realize just how out of his leauge he really is, some of us seen it beofre he got elected.

It is not personal, but this country facing the problems we have being led by a man who submits a budget to run this country on for the future having a vote like that from his own party as well as the GOP cannot be debated
Any-way its ok either way, it is what it is

Obama is so done..................................................................................!

Obama is so done..................................................................................!

ou know I do not get it. In 2008 I was so tired of all the BS that was going on about the GOp I was glad that Obama and the Dems won on a land slide

If I was a supporter of the liberal views I would be upset that this is what they got stuck with. Knowing that the health-care law was probably going to be lost in the supreme court they still wasted 2 years of effort while we were going thru the worst economy in many years

he is done, i wish newt would have got the nod, but Romney will be a huge step up from where we are

In case no one has educated the rw's ... This was a "commercial" vote, a publicity stunt by the incredibly dishonest pubs. They simply deleted any and all details as to how the money would be allocated and forced a vote so they could embarrass the president. After all, who would vote for a bill with no details?

This has happened before but it's a nasty little trick that only the pubs have used. It works because the pubs know the rw voter will not educate themselves any further and most, getting their news from faux and limb-a-a-a will just stupidly believe the lie.

And, they're right.

rw's ignore facts so they don't have to admit to knowing about them.

PUH-the-tic cowards.

Okay you can go backto lying about President Obama. It is, after all, the only weapon you have.

Idiots.

rw's ignore facts so they don't have to admit to knowing about them.

PUH-the-tic cowards.

Okay you can go backto lying about President Obama. It is, after all, the only weapon you have.

Idiots.

I am confused as to why this is a lie
House Easily Rejects Obama Budget In Tactical Vote | Fox News
the numbers were there
I do not see this as being a lie
Like GM paying us back,
Bailout List: Banks, Auto Companies, and More | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica
Why is it the dems voted on a budget that was incomplete?

policy has what to do with the amount?

Forum List

Back