414-0

In case no one has educated the rw's ... This was a "commercial" vote, a publicity stunt by the incredibly dishonest pubs. They simply deleted any and all details as to how the money would be allocated and forced a vote so they could embarrass the president. After all, who would vote for a bill with no details?

This has happened before but it's a nasty little trick that only the pubs have used. It works because the pubs know the rw voter will not educate themselves any further and most, getting their news from faux and limb-a-a-a will just stupidly believe the lie.

And, they're right.

Again it was not a lie
Like the millions of jobs created sense 09, but back tothis thread

Why is it the GOP has a budget all ready voted on and approved in the house?
Why is it the left even voted on this? they did not have to

And why is it BHO has a budget in the house in this shape? Did John B just go to the white house and steal it?

let me help you and your spin

The vote came as the House debated a GOP budget that contains far more deficit reduction than Obama has proposed.

GOP lawmakers forced the vote on Obama's plan as a tactical move aiming at embarrassing Democrats. The Democrats have defended Obama's budget priorities, but they largely voted "no" Wednesday night.

Republicans said Democrats were afraid to vote for Obama's proposed tax increases and extra spending for energy and welfare. Democrats said Republicans had forced a vote on a version of Obama's budget that contained only its numbers, not the policies he would use to achieve them.

Read more: House Easily Rejects Obama Budget In Tactical Vote | Fox News

The vote came as the House debated a GOP budget that contains far more deficit reduction than Obama has proposed.

GOP lawmakers forced the vote on Obama's plan as a tactical move aiming at embarrassing Democrats. The Democrats have defended Obama's budget priorities, but they largely voted "no" Wednesday night.

Republicans said Democrats were afraid to vote for Obama's proposed tax increases and extra spending for energy and welfare. Democrats said Republicans had forced a vote on a version of Obama's budget that contained only its numbers, not the policies he would use to achieve them.

Read more: House Easily Rejects Obama Budget In Tactical Vote | Fox News

the numbers were there, this was not a lie
policy means little when the numbers speak the same they have sense 09

Didn't call it a lie, I called it a cheap, meaningless political stunt meant to get the ignorant people who know nothing about the budget process or recent fiscal history to jizz in their pants in partisan joy, you know, people like you.

Didn't call it a lie, I called it a cheap, meaningless political stunt meant to get the ignorant people who know nothing about the budget process or recent fiscal history to jizz in their pants in partisan joy, you know, people like you.

Explain to me what the term dis-honest means?

Your a left wing bobo are you not?

Look BHO is the one who does not take this serious. You should be pissed at him, not those who have exposed him for what he is

It's comical that anyone thinks this vote means anything.
Why? Do you think Obama is just going to decree his will?

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

I have NY on ignore
not sure why these Libs are in denial about this event.

Why was the budget short of policy and exactly what does that mean? I mean if one allocates propsed funds for running this country and its a number that no-one can agree on, why waste the time to add policy?

I am confused also as to why the democrats voted on this if there was nothing to vote for here? We all kow from BHO history one can vote "present" or not vote at all

1) How the president of this country spends OPM is not meaningless, unless of course your a left wing dem
2) The effort put forth in his budget is the onlt cheap thing here
3) explain to us why this is a "stunt". Obama presented this budget, did he not?

Sorry, don't really like repeating myself. Search the other threads and read my comments there if you are really interested.

My friend there is no response to this and you know it. Obama got away with spin and lying about GWB and his record as our president for the first 2 years. The third year people began to realize just how out of his leauge he really is, some of us seen it beofre he got elected.

It is not personal, but this country facing the problems we have being led by a man who submits a budget to run this country on for the future having a vote like that from his own party as well as the GOP cannot be debated
Any-way its ok either way, it is what it is

The only persons to whom this is an issue are the unsophisticated that do not understand how the political apparatus in our country works. Whenever the House is controlled by one party and the White House is controlled by the other, the party in power in the House holds this pro-forma vote to embarrass the Executive. Reagan--big awesome popular Ronald Reagan--got one vote from his fellow Republicans in the House when the Dems staged this stunt.

Enjoy your "victory" I suppose. Something tells me victories for the GOP will be in short supply come November.

Sorry, don't really like repeating myself. Search the other threads and read my comments there if you are really interested.

My friend there is no response to this and you know it. Obama got away with spin and lying about GWB and his record as our president for the first 2 years. The third year people began to realize just how out of his leauge he really is, some of us seen it beofre he got elected.

It is not personal, but this country facing the problems we have being led by a man who submits a budget to run this country on for the future having a vote like that from his own party as well as the GOP cannot be debated

The only persons to whom this is an issue are the unsophisticated that do not understand how the political apparatus in our country works. Whenever the House is controlled by one party and the White House is controlled by the other, the party in power in the House holds this pro-forma vote to embarrass the Executive. Reagan--big awesome popular Ronald Reagan--got one vote from his fellow Republicans in the House when the Dems staged this stunt.

Enjoy your "victory" I suppose. Something tells me victories for the GOP will be in short supply come November.

What does sophistication have to do with this?
What does RR have to do with this? he got re-elected

The liberal mind thinks there so smart, and yet a simple thread with some very simple information with-in is deemed "un-sophisticated" for us who need these "victories"
like 2010

Yet the simple minded would like to know why our president has a budget that is not complete?
And
IF I am the one who does not understand? how did the GOP in the house or my self set the events in motion to allow this to happen?
For us "simple" minded "folk" it seems to me if our president would have had his budget dress right dress, thgis never happens?
Or was that the intent
Kind of reminds me of voting "present"

Holding our President in account is not sophisticated
understanding what the term "the 5 whys" means is not either, yet you choose to go with the party, and not the information

simply out, BHO was not ready when he was suppose to be, you need to ask yourself why your defending that and calling those who understand it as the one who is "un sophisticated"
He claimed "victim status" and you drank it right up with no sugar added

The GOP has a budget in place as well as voted on in the house as well as passed, yet the "un sophisticated" want to thank you for your detailed and informative post

BHO did this on purpose, the GOP was happy to help him as well as his own party
Victim status has been acheived, or has it

This is not 2008, come to find out GWB was a pretty good president after-all
5% UE was not so bad
163 billion in deficits werenot that bad with 2 wars going wide open
He never had a budget become a joke as this one has

Sophistication in this case is understanding what is going on. Those who think this proforma vote is some sort of body blow to a President do not understand what is going on.

For example, a supreme court nominee usually doesn't go on a publicity tour before their confirmation hearings. They have surrogates that do their publicity to members of the Senate, on talk shows, etc.

Someone whom is unsophisticated to the way things work and the traditions thereof would think ,"What are they hiding?" Nothing. It's just the way it's done.

This vote is the same type of thing. When the parties are different between the House and the White House, this sort of thing happens.

What does RR have to do with this? he got re-elected
That he got one vote from fellow republicans when the Dems did the same thing.

PS: Obama will get re-elected as well. :D:D

The liberal mind thinks there so smart, and yet a simple thread with some very simple information with-in is deemed "un-sophisticated" for us who need these "victories"
like 2010
Your take on the supposed importance of this is an unsophisticated view. If a player goes up to bat and gets a hit in his first ever at-bat and blows out his knee trying to steal second and never plays again; he will be a career 1,000% batter. Should he be in the hall of fame? An unsophisticated observer may say yes. Better minds among us would say no.

Yet the simple minded would like to know why our president has a budget that is not complete?
And
IF I am the one who does not understand? how did the GOP in the house or my self set the events in motion to allow this to happen?

I recommend you ask a high school civics student.

For us "simple" minded "folk" it seems to me if our president would have had his budget dress right dress, thgis never happens?
Or was that the intent
Kind of reminds me of voting "present"
Well, the President was in the Senate so your view is a bit foggy apparently.

Holding our President in account is not sophisticated
understanding what the term "the 5 whys" means is not either, yet you choose to go with the party, and not the information

Whatever.

simply out, BHO was not ready when he was suppose to be, you need to ask yourself why your defending that and calling those who understand it as the one who is "un sophisticated"
He submitted a budget, the House which is controlled by the Republicans decided to have a vote. It would be anti "checks and balances" if the House abandoned it's constitutional duties to originate all spending bills and took the Excecutive's submission in whole. It never happens but then again a sophisticated observer would know that.

He claimed "victim status" and you drank it right up with no sugar added

Yawn.

The GOP has a budget in place as well as voted on in the house as well as passed, yet the "un sophisticated" want to thank you for your detailed and informative post

Do you watch a lot of cartoons? It seems as though you think they are real.

No; only those trying to instill the proverbial tempest into the teapot see this as some sort of stunt on the part of the White House.

5% UE was not so bad

You mean two unfunded wars and an unfunded Medicare Part D; the bills have now come due. Hate it when that happens. Maybe Bush should have run again since Mitt is going to get field dressed.

====

The interesting thing is that the guy who introduced the bill, Congressman Mulvaney, voted against his own bill:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2012-03-28/pdf/CREC-2012-03-28-house.pdf

Talk about a party in disarray.

Last edited:

Sophistication in this case is understanding what is going on. Those who think this proforma vote is some sort of body blow to a President do not understand what is going on.

For example, a supreme court nominee usually doesn't go on a publicity tour before their confirmation hearings. They have surrogates that do their publicity to members of the Senate, on talk shows, etc.

Someone whom is unsophisticated to the way things work and the traditions thereof would think ,"What are they hiding?" Nothing. It's just the way it's done.

This vote is the same type of thing. When the parties are different between the House and the White House, this sort of thing happens.

That he got one vote from fellow republicans when the Dems did the same thing.

PS: Obama will get re-elected as well. :D:D

Your take on the supposed importance of this is an unsophisticated view. If a player goes up to bat and gets a hit in his first ever at-bat and blows out his knee trying to steal second and never plays again; he will be a career 1,000% batter. Should he be in the hall of fame? An unsophisticated observer may say yes. Better minds among us would say no.

I recommend you ask a high school civics student.

Well, the President was in the Senate so your view is a bit foggy apparently.

Whatever.

He submitted a budget, the House which is controlled by the Republicans decided to have a vote. It would be anti "checks and balances" if the House abandoned it's constitutional duties to originate all spending bills and took the Excecutive's submission in whole. It never happens but then again a sophisticated observer would know that.

Yawn.

Do you watch a lot of cartoons? It seems as though you think they are real.

No; only those trying to instill the proverbial tempest into the teapot see this as some sort of stunt on the part of the White House.

5% UE was not so bad

You mean two unfunded wars and an unfunded Medicare Part D; the bills have now come due. Hate it when that happens. Maybe Bush should have run again since Mitt is going to get field dressed.

====

The interesting thing is that the guy who introduced the bill, Congressman Mulvaney, voted against his own bill:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2012-03-28/pdf/CREC-2012-03-28-house.pdf

Talk about a party in disarray.

You did allot of babbling and said nothing
lets see if we can make this simple for you

Why did BHO submit an in complete budget? (5 whys may help you)

Why do you think he deserves to be re-elected?

Un funded wars?, what does that have to do with Obama's performance?
And
We can choose any and all parts of the budget and call it "un funded" the American public did not ask for those events that began in the early 90s, nor did GWB

1) incomplete budget, why?
2) Dems voting against it also, why?
3) How could this help him?
4) why do you think he deserves to be re-elected?
5) You talk of medicare part D, then whats your opinion on the un funded Obama-care?

is that simple enough for you?
Trying to convince any-one that submitting a budget to run this country on that is in complete as well as having every-one in your own party voting against it does no harm will also make you think BHO will be re-elected with a 41% approval rate

And yes the GOP is in disarray. There having honest debates about budgets and the future of this country, not a shooting in Florida that happens daily (sadly)
Race bating
Not lying about GM
Jobs created, (more lies) (See size of work-force numbers falling at a record pace)
and that improvig the amount of oil we produce will not CREATE JOBS (because it will)
nor bring down the price of gas (because it will)

These are items that the GOP are debating in the open, and are not in agreement at this time
So whats wrong with that?

In case no one has educated the rw's ... This was a "commercial" vote, a publicity stunt by the incredibly dishonest pubs. They simply deleted any and all details as to how the money would be allocated and forced a vote so they could embarrass the president. After all, who would vote for a bill with no details?

This has happened before but it's a nasty little trick that only the pubs have used. It works because the pubs know the rw voter will not educate themselves any further and most, getting their news from faux and limb-a-a-a will just stupidly believe the lie.

And, they're right.

Are you that fucking delusional???

414-0 is a publicity stunt by the right???

The only stunt being pulled here is by Obongo. He proposed an insane budget knowing it would be turned down just so he could go off and cry while he portrays republicans to be unreasonable hence "the evil bad guys."

That idiot has been doing that since day one..

Obama wants to rule like a supreme leader while he does whatever the fuck he wants and when he doesn't get his way he plays "victim."

Besides Obama's whole agenda is nothing more than to steal from the private sector and give to the public sector while he grows a big fat ass authoritarian government.

And, they're right.

The only stunt being pulled here is by Obongo. He proposed an insane budget knowing it would be turned down just so he could go off and cry while he portrays republicans to be unreasonable hence "the evil bad guys."

Obama wants to rule like a supreme leader while he does whatever the fuck he wants and when he doesn't get his way he plays "victim."

Besides Obama's whole agenda is nothing more than to steal from the private sector and give to the public sector while he grows a big fat ass authoritarian government.

And will he throw his fellow Democrats under the bus at the same time for thier vote?

It's all about HIM and nothing less for the malignant narcissist.

And, they're right.

How anyone could try and spin that event into a good thing for BHO or a "stunt" for the right is not living in realville

Obama calculated this as his only option to a complete budget that would have fully given him away
put in congresses hands and blame them, my my
The GOP has a full blown budget approved in the gouse and the left acts as though BHO is the victim here
my my

And, they're right.

How anyone could try and spin that event into a good thing for BHO or a "stunt" for the right is not living in realville

Obama calculated this as his only option to a complete budget that would have fully given him away
The GOP has a full blown budget approved in the gouse and the left acts as though BHO is the victim here
my my

Remember the debt ceiling deal? Look at this thing with that in mind and still try to convince yourself that anything to do with a budget has any real meaning this year. It's all political theater and going through the motions, find something that matters to obsess over.

my my

Remember the debt ceiling deal? Look at this thing with that in mind and still try to convince yourself that anything to do with a budget has any real meaning this year. It's all political theater and going through the motions, find something that matters to obsess over.

Having a leader that takes the monies the tax payer provides for the govt to run on is soemthing we all should take serious
in 2007 we were within 163 billion of breaking even, the last true GOP budget
Today we have a president who sends a budget that is over 1 trillion dollars over budget, in-complete and you think this item is an obsession?
And we wonder how this man got elected the first time

Look my friend, playing games with this in the shape we are in is not good, ok?
Again the GOP has a full blown budget, completed and approved in the house, so it means something to those people, as it should to all of us

You keep bouncing between a much too narrow opinion of this vote and a broad general opinion of government spending, somewhere in the middle is the opinion you should have, the subject of this thread is a stunt and has no meaning beyond that. There will be no budget battle this year to damage the public perception of republicans like last year, you should be happy.

You keep bouncing between a much too narrow opinion of this vote and a broad general opinion of government spending, somewhere in the middle is the opinion you should have, the subject of this thread is a stunt and has no meaning beyond that. There will be no budget battle this year to damage the public perception of republicans like last year, you should be happy.

Maybe you're just in denial?

Democrat legislators are starting to see how batshit crazy Obama is and now this is a publicity stunt - not by Obama - but by everyone involved???

How about Obama was never mentally fit to be a politician in the first place???

Only a liberal would try and pretend to know what any-one is thinking
Bouncing around?
Goverment spending and Obama's 1/2 done voted down 414-0 budget have nothing to do with each other?

BHO done this so he can try and blame congress on the debt, you know that as well as I do
He thinks the american people will be just as in-formed as they were in 2008

The only thing worse than being the problem, is trying to convince people your not

Last edited:

Only a liberal would try and pretend to know what any-one is thinking
Bouncing around?
Goverment spending and Obama's 1/2 done voted down 414-0 budget have nothing to do with each other?

BHO done this so he can try and blame congress on the debt, you know that as well as I do
He thinks the american people will be just as in-formed as they were in 2008

The only thing worse than being the problem, is trying to convince people your not

You seem to be the only person here who cannot see this for what it is, enjoy wallowing in ignorance, can't say I didn't try to set you straight. The actual story is pretty interesting but you would have to admit that the republicans in the house are doing useless political stunts instead of the business of the country.

Forum List

Back