414-0

What does sophistication have to do with this?
Sophistication in this case is understanding what is going on. Those who think this proforma vote is some sort of body blow to a President do not understand what is going on.

For example, a supreme court nominee usually doesn't go on a publicity tour before their confirmation hearings. They have surrogates that do their publicity to members of the Senate, on talk shows, etc.

Someone whom is unsophisticated to the way things work and the traditions thereof would think ,"What are they hiding?" Nothing. It's just the way it's done.

This vote is the same type of thing. When the parties are different between the House and the White House, this sort of thing happens.

That he got one vote from fellow republicans when the Dems did the same thing.

PS: Obama will get re-elected as well. :D:D

Your take on the supposed importance of this is an unsophisticated view. If a player goes up to bat and gets a hit in his first ever at-bat and blows out his knee trying to steal second and never plays again; he will be a career 1,000% batter. Should he be in the hall of fame? An unsophisticated observer may say yes. Better minds among us would say no.

I recommend you ask a high school civics student.

Well, the President was in the Senate so your view is a bit foggy apparently.

Whatever.

He submitted a budget, the House which is controlled by the Republicans decided to have a vote. It would be anti "checks and balances" if the House abandoned it's constitutional duties to originate all spending bills and took the Excecutive's submission in whole. It never happens but then again a sophisticated observer would know that.

Yawn.

Do you watch a lot of cartoons? It seems as though you think they are real.

No; only those trying to instill the proverbial tempest into the teapot see this as some sort of stunt on the part of the White House.

This is not 2008, come to find out GWB was a pretty good president after-all
5% UE was not so bad
163 billion in deficits werenot that bad with 2 wars going wide open
He never had a budget become a joke as this one has

You mean two unfunded wars and an unfunded Medicare Part D; the bills have now come due. Hate it when that happens. Maybe Bush should have run again since Mitt is going to get field dressed.

====

The interesting thing is that the guy who introduced the bill, Congressman Mulvaney, voted against his own bill:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2012-03-28/pdf/CREC-2012-03-28-house.pdf

Talk about a party in disarray.

You did allot of babbling and said nothing
lets see if we can make this simple for you

Why did BHO submit an in complete budget? (5 whys may help you)
Wasn't incomplete (compared to other budgets).
Why do you think he deserves to be re-elected?
He better represents my values.

Un funded wars?, what does that have to do with Obama's performance?
You're kidding right?

If you're the new CEO of a company and the previous CEO borrowed every penny to take over 3 smaller companies and rebuild them from the ground up; you don't think that would effect your plans as CEO? That question was bizarrely unsophisticated.

And
We can choose any and all parts of the budget and call it "un funded" the American public did not ask for those events that began in the early 90s, nor did GWB
You're comparing the "early 90's" to armed invasions of two nations and rebuilding them from the ground up? You don't seem to know much about history or the world.

1) incomplete budget, why?
See above

2) Dems voting against it also, why?
See previous post.

3) How could this help him?
Presidents submit budgets every year. Not one has ever been adopted in total by Congress.

4) why do you think he deserves to be re-elected?
See above.

5) You talk of medicare part D, then whats your opinion on the un funded Obama-care?
The portions of the Act that I like best are the ones that are funded; I don't see how the Government can make you buy insurance. That seems blatantly unconstitutional to me.

is that simple enough for you?
You're pretty simple.

Trying to convince any-one that submitting a budget to run this country on that is in complete as well as having every-one in your own party voting against it does no harm will also make you think BHO will be re-elected with a 41% approval rate
Ask me on a Wednesday in November.

And yes the GOP is in disarray. There having honest debates about budgets and the future of this country, not a shooting in Florida that happens daily (sadly)
They're scheduling votes for no reason so something that had no chance of passing can be voted down. The DNC had the chance to do that to Bush in his last 2 years and didn't do it.

Race bating
Not lying about GM
Jobs created, (more lies) (See size of work-force numbers falling at a record pace)
and that improvig the amount of oil we produce will not CREATE JOBS (because it will)
nor bring down the price of gas (because it will)

These are items that the GOP are debating in the open, and are not in agreement at this time
So whats wrong with that?

Not sure where any of that comes from or what it means...

GM is alive, Osama is dead. Whats wrong with that?

The American voters have a choice to make in November. What do you think it says about the Republican party if what you say is true and you can't unseat President Obama?

You keep bouncing between a much too narrow opinion of this vote and a broad general opinion of government spending, somewhere in the middle is the opinion you should have, the subject of this thread is a stunt and has no meaning beyond that. There will be no budget battle this year to damage the public perception of republicans like last year, you should be happy.

Only a liberal would try and pretend to know what any-one is thinking
Bouncing around?
Goverment spending and Obama's 1/2 done voted down 414-0 budget have nothing to do with each other?

BHO done this so he can try and blame congress on the debt, you know that as well as I do
He thinks the american people will be just as in-formed as they were in 2008

The only thing worse than being the problem, is trying to convince people your not

You seem to be the only person here who cannot see this for what it is, enjoy wallowing in ignorance, can't say I didn't try to set you straight. The actual story is pretty interesting but you would have to admit that the republicans in the house are doing useless political stunts instead of the business of the country.

I tried to just call him unsophisticated; I didn't want to use "ignorance" but it's becoming clear that JRK isn't playing with a full deck politically.

You keep bouncing between a much too narrow opinion of this vote and a broad general opinion of government spending, somewhere in the middle is the opinion you should have, the subject of this thread is a stunt and has no meaning beyond that. There will be no budget battle this year to damage the public perception of republicans like last year, you should be happy.

Bouncing around?
Goverment spending and Obama's 1/2 done voted down 414-0 budget have nothing to do with each other?

BHO done this so he can try and blame congress on the debt, you know that as well as I do

The only thing worse than being the problem, is trying to convince people your not

You seem to be the only person here who cannot see this for what it is, enjoy wallowing in ignorance, can't say I didn't try to set you straight. The actual story is pretty interesting but you would have to admit that the republicans in the house are doing useless political stunts instead of the business of the country.

So Democrats vote against Obama's budget...and it's the GOP's fault.

:rofl:

Bouncing around?

Yes, and it was not an actual budget up for vote. Remember when Reid made the Senate vote down the Ryan budget last year as a political stunt, kind of the same thing.

Yes, and it was not an actual budget up for vote. Remember when Reid made the Senate vote down the Ryan budget last year as a political stunt, kind of the same thing.

Very astute. And he will refuse this one too. And he should be called out on it for NOT fulfilling his obbligations as the Constitution demands.

2012 budget was 57-40
2013 has not voted yet as I can find
Reid Refuses to Bring Budget to a Floor Vote; No Budget for Third Year

not close to the same

and would you explain to us what it was they voted on if it was not a budget? what was it doing on the floors of congress?
did the GOP break into the white house and steal it?

Like I said Obama is playing the blame game, he has not the guts to take ownership of his mess
and you want this guy as our next president?

Those poor mindless Democrats, so easily swayed. :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6YdNmK77k]Bob Hope on Zombies and Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

Bouncing around?

Wow....

Another item of interest. The real issue with Ryans budget in the senate is there is no debate in the house portion
If Reid was a true leader, or for that matter BHO, they would change the things in Ryans budget to get it passed in the senate and send it back to the house

Again the Dems do not want any ownership, the GOP is trying to undo this mess that the Dems created in 2009 with the "stimilus" becoming the "baseline"

One thing that I haven’t heard nearly enough about is how did the “stimulus” spending, which was supposed to be a one-time thing, become part of the baseline? Is this why we haven’t seen a budget out of the Democrats? They passed it once when they had control of both houses of congress, now they just keep it rolling by “deeming” the budget passed. Don’t even get me started on the Republicans accepting something that deemed a budget passed.

The stimulus didn’t stimulate anything. It’s now a welfare program for government workers, allowing oversized state bureaucracies to retain their size. And when Obama is talking about more infrastructure spending, you know he’s not talking about reallocating these “deemed passed” stimulus funds to more infrastructure projects. He’s talking about additional spending.

This is another one of those questions that has to come up every time we talk to someone from Washington: How did the stimulus spending become part of the baseline? The vote for it was supposed to be a one-off (something that happened one time, then disappeared). Instead, it’s $800 billion that just got added to the baseline.
Why is the one-time “stimulus” now part of the baseline? - The Free Market Project

It's almost as if you're trying to explain our system to persons from some third world country; is it not?

It's almost as if you're trying to explain our system to persons from some third world country; is it not?

Now you really added to this discussion as much as occupied has. Try reading the threads and the links, get informed and step away from the kool-aid

Now you really added to this discussion as much as occupied has. Try reading the threads and the links, get informed and step away from the kool-aid

This coming from you is insanely ironic since it was basically my advice to you at the beginning of this thread where you have refused to learn a damned thing.

This coming from you is insanely ironic since it was basically my advice to you at the beginning of this thread where you have refused to learn a damned thing.

What is it we are suppose to have learned from you?
GOP evil?
BHO good?
If you think different than you you are?, whats the word you kept using, ignorance? stunts? there were more

You have added nothing to this conversation

You claim reid did the same, no he did not,
What else have you claimed? that this was a stunt?
what else? I mean really
what is it We are suppsoe to learn from you? that supporting some-one beside BHO makes us, oh yea un sophisticated

Your going to vote for BHO again because you have his same values?
No you dont, trust me

Obama has told more lies than any president added up as a whole in my entire life. From GM paying us back to the creation of millions of jobs dude

If you support taking money away from one and giving it to others, thats fine
if you support getting into business thats none of yours, like GM and Chrysler, there bond holders, stock holders, jobs in the south as well as non union jobs, thats fine

But your no liar, your just mis informed

Look people having views that dis agree with others is one thing, many of us have an issue with Obama not because of that, its because he is a liar
plain and simple

BTW these are called links
Bailout List: Banks, Auto Companies, and More | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica
The jobs lost number link will be forth coming

Had to go find it
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt

Last edited:
Forget your derangement syndrome for a few minutes and admit that you fell for a stunt, it's easy, just realize that congress sucks at its job and all too frequently puts party before country.

Forget your derangement syndrome for a few minutes and admit that you fell for a stunt, it's easy, just realize that congress sucks at its job and all too frequently puts party before country.

Harry Reid, IMHO, is one of the worst offenders of that. He embodies much of what is wrong with the system.

The only thing you've ever added to any discussion is carbon dioxide. Seriously, The House makes the budget; it's their duty in the Constitution. The President submits a budget because it is expected. The GOP scheduled a vote that got no democratic votes because they are the body that makes the budget, not the White House.

Read the Constitution if you don't believe me. That explains the 414-0 vote.

There is no great drubbing that took place here; FOX news will tell you that Reagan got the same treatment from the Democrats. Your treatment of this vote as if it were some great loss for Obama is comical and reflects your (and I'm not running smack here) lack of understanding of what happened on Wednesday.

Just so you know, the Rooster crowing in the morning isn't responsible for the sunrise. I'm sure you think you had a coup when the sun rose without the advent of a rooster the other day.

The Left wing play book allways refers one to name calling when all else fails
is derangement a word?

Any-way I am watching a good movie, This is boring
you want me to admit this was a stunt? I agreed this was a stunt along time ago.

Obama is going to try and get re-elected claiming of a do nothing congress, problem here is the stunt was one he was the owner of
You fail to keep up, remeber the 5 whys?

Goggle it, it will set you freefrom the kool aid your being forced to drink today. The stunt was when we are faced with another trillion dollar + defict you and he will state "its not mine"

Look its Saturday night, the movie I am watching is not bad, so chill out, and as far as the name calling goes, its 1st grade crap
thats why your reputation is at 0
stop it, no-one will ever take you serious until you do

The only thing you've ever added to any discussion is carbon dioxide. Seriously, The House makes the budget; it's their duty in the Constitution. The President submits a budget because it is expected. The GOP scheduled a vote that got no democratic votes because they are the body that makes the budget, not the White House.

Read the Constitution if you don't believe me. That explains the 414-0 vote.

There is no great drubbing that took place here; FOX news will tell you that Reagan got the same treatment from the Democrats. Your treatment of this vote as if it were some great loss for Obama is comical and reflects your (and I'm not running smack here) lack of understanding of what happened on Wednesday.

Just so you know, the Rooster crowing in the morning isn't responsible for the sunrise. I'm sure you think you had a coup when the sun rose without the advent of a rooster the other day.

I understand this,
So does every-one else
means nothing huh? this is the last GOP budget
If you think the American people forgot those 100 billion dollar deficts that the left screamed from the hill top that they were GWB fault, you are running smack
This is how the president is suppose to work

The budget of the United States government for fiscal year 2007 was produced through a budget process involving both the legislative and executive branches of the federal government. While the Congress has the constitutional "power of the purse," the President and his appointees play a major role in budget deliberations.
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I did not know we were going to have a class on the constitution, but of course GWB was such a bad president, surley we do not want to show Obama compares so much better in this situation
One more thing, why did Obama submitt one then?
running smack,
This has been information, thats all
you can choose to ignore it, you can choose to debate it, but to choose that the President of the US is not suppsoe to be part of this process, then you do not understand what it is to be a leader, for that matter niether does Obama

Wow....
I know. I can't believe occupied wrote that, either. Dumb, huh?

And of course, the lesson is "Democrats are never responsible for anything -- it's all the GOP's fault".

Forum List

Back