41 Obama White House aides owe IRS $831,000 in back taxes!

You may be thinking of the crooks Bush/Cheney/Rove

I'm pretty sure that Bush, Cheney, and Rove paid their taxes. If you have evidence to show otherwise, be my guest. The Democrats, on the other hand, seem to have a serious problem ponying up for all the taxes they advocate everyone else pay. Obama had four cabinet nominees caught not paying their taxes and three had to withdraw their nominations.

JUST $831,000 !!!!

I'm pleasantly surprised.

I woulda expected those predictable crooks snookering away MILLIONS !!!

You may be thinking of the crooks Bush/Cheney/Rove

Corruption by one side, does not negate it from the other.... What amazes me is the lack of concern about it. I mean from both sides - it is, simply, NOT acceptable for anyone paid by 'We, the People' to be corrupt. If they don't pay their taxes, they should be fired - immediately. If they take backhanders - they should be fired.

We have corrupt politicians, aide, government employees. What do we do about it? Fuck all. No wonder they do it - there is no consequence.

there aint no concern hon because they set the bar low the day they took office...Giethner et al....you'd think they would have learned. Nope, the media won't hold their feet to the fire, that saved up for the big bad evil repubs .....sorry bit there it is.

Yea this really is a very disturbing scandal. Too bad our MSM is so corrupt. The Obama-Run MSM is completely ignoring this one. Could you imagine if this were a Republican Administration in there? My God,Ole Wolfy boy Blitzer over at CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC,and the NY Times would be completely freaking out over this. What a sad scam. :(

Forum List

Back