40 Kids Miraculously Shielded While Singing 'Jesus Loves Me'

Can't we all just be happy that nobody in the church was dreadfully injured in this weather event? :lol:
No, we're required to lose our shit and attack at every opportunity.

If that's what they want to believe, great, run with it.

Just a guess, but it sure seems like people who will believe this stuff are more content than those who have some need to mock them for believing this stuff.

I am so sick of evangelicals and fundament
There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood pPilate had mingled with their sacrifices. q“Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? rrepent, you will all likewise perish. sSiloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? rrepent, you will all likewise perish
It is an interesting historical footnote that when the Jews rebelled against Rome in the early 60's AD, the Romans seiged Jerusalem, trapping everyone inside.

The Christians remembered what Jesus had said about seeing Jerusalem surrounded by eagles, then you will know it is time to flee to the hills. The Romans had picked up a rumor about some shenanigans in Egypt and lifted their seige for a couple of days to go and secure their rearward areas, then returned. Because of Jesus' warning all the Christians had escaped.

IT puts Jesus' warnings in context; all those in Palestine at that time among the Jewish community that accepted Jesus as the Messiah survived when the Romans seiged Jerusalem, those who did not accept Him perished, by and large.

Well the Romans had no choice but to squah the civil war that had been going
There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood pPilate had mingled with their sacrifices. q“Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? rrepent, you will all likewise perish. sSiloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? rrepent, you will all likewise perish
It is an interesting historical footnote that when the Jews rebelled against Rome in the early 60's AD, the Romans seiged Jerusalem, trapping everyone inside.

The Christians remembered what Jesus had said about seeing Jerusalem surrounded by eagles, then you will know it is time to flee to the hills. The Romans had picked up a rumor about some shenanigans in Egypt and lifted their seige for a couple of days to go and secure their rearward areas, then returned. Because of Jesus' warning all the Christians had escaped.

IT puts Jesus' warnings in context; all those in Palestine at that time among the Jewish community that accepted Jesus as the Messiah survived when the Romans seiged Jerusalem, those who did not accept Him perished, by and large.

You can thank the Romans for Christianity.

Too funny, so God sent the tornado to prove he could do miracles. Lucky kids. Lucky everyone.

God must of been angry at the people in Paducah, Kentucky.
EF-2 tornado rips through West Paducah business
The bible states in the last days there will be more natural disasters. He just protected his own.

Good grief. It also says in the bible, he creates good as well as evil.
Too funny, so God sent the tornado to prove he could do miracles. Lucky kids. Lucky everyone.

arent you assuming god sent the tornado???

Yes he punished them.
God creates good. The devil creates evil.
And who created the devil?
The same God who created you.

The bible states in the last days there will be more natural disasters. He just protected his own.

Yes he punished them.

Isaiah 45: 7 seems to disagree with your claim.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

paducahtornado_hdv.jpg

This is what’s left of Mt Zion Baptist Church in Paducah, Kentucky. The kids were inside with 10 church staff and survived unscathed.

Believe what you want. I appears to be a miracle.

When the twister hit, the church's pre-school was in full swing. Preschool Director Michelle Rushing took the 40 children to safety into the innermost room.

As the storm raged around them, the Baptist Press reports they sang songs like "Jesus Loves Me" and "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands".

KFVS reported the church encountered massive damage as most of their roof came off. The only room not affected was the room where the children and teachers were using for shelter.

Full story @ Tornado Rips Roof from Church as 40 Kids Miraculously Shielded While Singing 'Jesus Loves Me'

Matthew 8:27
The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

John 14:13
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Yes he punished them.

Well, maybe you could go back & get a refund on that bible you didn't read

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Yes he punished them.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Of course, he created the devil. Silly.

paducahtornado_hdv.jpg

This is what’s left of Mt Zion Baptist Church in Paducah, Kentucky. The kids were inside with 10 church staff and survived unscathed.

Believe what you want. I appears to be a miracle.

When the twister hit, the church's pre-school was in full swing. Preschool Director Michelle Rushing took the 40 children to safety into the innermost room.

As the storm raged around them, the Baptist Press reports they sang songs like "Jesus Loves Me" and "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands".

KFVS reported the church encountered massive damage as most of their roof came off. The only room not affected was the room where the children and teachers were using for shelter.

Full story @ Tornado Rips Roof from Church as 40 Kids Miraculously Shielded While Singing 'Jesus Loves Me'

so you are saying that god STAGED the event?

he sent a tornado...(right.....god sent it....right?)

and then he said "don't worry kids! I'll protect you from.....me!"

and he saved all those kids from his own tornado....

what a dirtbag!

Yes he punished them.

The Isaiah scripture states the Lord creates evil. Here is what you said. "God creates good. The devil creates evil."

So, as most Christians do, you want to pick & choose your scripture that suits you & that makes you 'feel' good.

You folks are funny; not funny haha but funny fucking weird.

What's "too funny" is that you believe the Holocaust never occurred. You've taken stupidity to a whole new level.

Yes he punished them.

The Isaiah scripture states the Lord creates evil. Here is what you said. "God creates good. The devil creates evil."

So, as most Christians do, you want to pick & choose your scripture that suits you & that makes you 'feel' good.

Talking about picking and choosing. Read the rest of it.

Yes he punished them.

Talking about picking and choosing. Read the rest of it.
God also said you don't work you don't eat.

Forum List

Back