40 Kids Miraculously Shielded While Singing 'Jesus Loves Me'

Too funny, so God sent the tornado to prove he could do miracles. Lucky kids. Lucky everyone.

God must of been angry at the people in Paducah, Kentucky.
EF-2 tornado rips through West Paducah business

That is not the point, Doofus.

God is not obligated to save everyone everywhere, but sometimes He does act in a providential way that seems implausible or unlikely.

Jeebus, cant you libs just be happy about something good that happened just once?

Not if you nerds say it was a miracle.

Last edited:
Coincidence or miracle? I don't think we are able to say which although it's a great Rorschach test to see where your
opinion and attitudes takes you: angry hate spewing disbelievers or someone willing to attribute the "miracle" to God or some higher power.
It is technically not a miracle unless natural law is violated.

This is a case of Divine Providence though.

And there is no such thing as luck, Blow Man

There you go, how do you know it was not a punishment for their sins.

God sent the tornado to prove he could do miracles
Thats not how it works. But then you have a tard outlook on all things.

sure it is, you need to read the bible. That is exactly how it works in the bible.
Sorry, no. You're in no position to lecture anyone.

Read and understand:

There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood pPilate had mingled with their sacrifices. q“Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? rrepent, you will all likewise perish. sSiloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? rrepent, you will all likewise perish

Can't we all just be happy that nobody in the church was dreadfully injured in this weather event? :lol:

and the whole town, only 2 slightly injured.

Poor people. I was just a child when my region was struck by a tornado outbreak and it was a truly terrifying experience. Save some trees and debris, our land was largely unscathed, but some of our neighbors were not so lucky.

Can't we all just be happy that nobody in the church was dreadfully injured in this weather event? :lol:
No, we're required to lose our shit and attack at every opportunity.

If that's what they want to believe, great, run with it.

Just a guess, but it sure seems like people who will believe this stuff are more content than those who have some need to mock them for believing this stuff.

God sent the tornado to prove he could do miracles
Thats not how it works. But then you have a tard outlook on all things.

sure it is, you need to read the bible. That is exactly how it works in the bible.
Sorry, no. You're in no position to lecture anyone.

Read and understand:

There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood pPilate had mingled with their sacrifices. q“Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? rrepent, you will all likewise perish. sSiloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? rrepent, you will all likewise perish

Matthew 28:18-20 New International Version (NIV)
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
--------------------------------------
and read the Ot. If your bad, you are punished.

Just a guess, but it sure seems like people who will believe this stuff are more content than those who have some need to mock them for believing this stuff.

If having a faith brings you solace in this mad world than who the Hell am I to try and take that away from you? It's tawdry.

If having a faith brings you solace in this mad world than who the Hell am I to try and take that away from you? It's tawdry.

This shows character.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Too funny, so God sent the tornado to prove he could do miracles. Lucky kids. Lucky everyone.

The bible states in the last days there will be more natural disasters. He just protected his own.

Good grief. It also says in the bible, he creates good as well as evil.

arent you assuming god sent the tornado???

Yes he punished them.
God creates good. The devil creates evil.
And who created the devil?

That is not the point, Doofus.

God is not obligated to save everyone everywhere, but sometimes He does act in a providential way that seems implausible or unlikely.

Jeebus, cant you libs just be happy about something good that happened just once?

Not if you nerds say it was a miracle.

Lol, I do NOT say it was a miracle, and I am a nerd who can still do a head shot at 400 meters, so who cares if I am a nerd? My wife still loves me, for some reason

Coincidence or miracle? I don't think we are able to say which although it's a great Rorschach test to see where your
opinion and attitudes takes you: angry hate spewing disbelievers or someone willing to attribute the "miracle" to God or some higher power.
It is technically not a miracle unless natural law is violated.

This is a case of Divine Providence though.

And there is no such thing as luck, Blow Man

There you go, how do you know it was not a punishment for their sins.

Because in the Age of the Dispensation of the Parakleet or Holy Ghost, God refrains from punishing people other than allowing the consequences of their actions to fall upon them.

It is an interesting historical footnote that when the Jews rebelled against Rome in the early 60's AD, the Romans seiged Jerusalem, trapping everyone inside.

The Christians remembered what Jesus had said about seeing Jerusalem surrounded by eagles, then you will know it is time to flee to the hills. The Romans had picked up a rumor about some shenanigans in Egypt and lifted their seige for a couple of days to go and secure their rearward areas, then returned. Because of Jesus' warning all the Christians had escaped.

IT puts Jesus' warnings in context; all those in Palestine at that time among the Jewish community that accepted Jesus as the Messiah survived when the Romans seiged Jerusalem, those who did not accept Him perished, by and large.

Forum List

Back