-40 in North Dakota!

I guess you would know, walleyed, since you demonstrate it with pretty much every post you make.

There isn't any data supporting the sun warming our planet currently...

Solar flux and sun spots = :eek:

I guess the planet would still warm if the sun did not exist.

Really dumb. The evidence from the TSI tracked by the satellites is that we are getting less heat from the sun, by a very minor amount, than we have been for the last few decades. But that went right over your puny braincase.

No it wouldn't...Simply you need energy going in to have some energy being held back because of the green house effect.

What science classes have you taken?:eek:

AGW is not science!

And yes your own answer debunked your early comments.

Sheesh. What a flap-yapper you are. Yap-yap, and never say a damned thing of substance.:lol:

There isn't any data supporting the sun warming our planet currently...

Solar flux and sun spots = :eek:

Really dumb. The evidence from the TSI tracked by the satellites is that we are getting less heat from the sun, by a very minor amount, than we have been for the last few decades. But that went right over your puny braincase.

No it didn't GoldiRocks.. Explain to me how in a complex system like the Earth's climate that the temperature output curve MUST LOOK EXACTLY LIKE the ONE input variable you care about comparing to ??

You have a Systems Theory explanation for THAT belief? Are there no Integrals in the Climate model? No storage of heat anywhere? No DELAYS between a forcing function change and the temperature? No nonlinear elements, No stochastic processes?

What makes you believe that this whole dustup is an excercise in matching 2 simple ass curves???
What "SCIENCE" is it that you know --- that makes it that simple??

Youre doing NOTHING but parroting the Sesame Street version of Climate Science for dumbass consumption...

Last edited:

"We took readings from this new equipment that was developed last year and deployed several month ago, and compared them to values we made up out of thin air for past periods. Based on the differences, we have reached the conclusion that at least a trillion dollars in additional grant money will be required." - CRU

Your initial claim that "the peoples always do better in warmer years then colder ones" was completely debunked by the number of recent deaths in just a few of the heat waves that have been happening around the world. And by the fact that the human race has survived through major ice ages. It is far easier to warm up with thick clothing and fires than it is to cool down when temperatures get so hot, people start dying of heat stroke in the streets.

The Spectator is a far right wing newspaper that often prints denier cult propaganda. Wake up and jerk your head out of Rupert Murdoch's ass, JerkoffBerzerkoff.

Your initial claim that "the peoples always do better in warmer years then colder ones

they do it is a fact

I'm afraid that you are obviously far too retarded and brainwashed to even comprehend what the word "fact" means, jerkoff. You mistake your propaganda induced delusions for facts. You can quibble about the exact numbers all you want but the actual fact is that tens of thousands of people have died from increased temperatures in the last several decades and that number is going to keep rising as temperatures keep climbing.

You are a pathetically ignorant fool and dupe for the fossil fuel industry.

it is fact that more people die of the cold rather then heat

the internets is filled with the information

you choosing to over look that is your fault not mine

That would be true in the USA and other nations that experience actual winter. However, the bulk of the world's population lives in warm regions, where heat is the only threat.

Sure thing admiral. Funny how the world doesn't seem to agree with you. Or, to put it another way take a look at where the major population groupings on this planet (I don't know where they live on your planet) are located.

Then take a look at what the temp looks like along the equator (you know that place where it's always warm) and then get back to us.

That would be true in the USA and other nations that experience actual winter. However, the bulk of the world's population lives in warm regions, where heat is the only threat.

Until now, with snow in Cairo and Israel getting pounded by a blizzard.

Snow Continues to Pile Across Israel - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

So, Jerkoff, I see you're still in the dark about the difference between weather and climate, which has been explained to you many times. Too bad you're so retarded.

BTW, it snows every year in Israel on Mt. Herman in the north and usually some other places around the country. They have a large ski resort on Mt. Herman. It usually snows every few years in Jerusalem and other higher elevation places. Meteorologists over there are calling this current weather event, the "heaviest snowstorm in twenty years" in Jerusalem, which should give you a clue that it has happened before and is not that unusual.

Snow and skiing in Israel? Head to Mount Hermon!
February 14, 2010
Oh yes. You might not associate the colder aspects of a North American or North European winter with the Middle East, but during the winter months in Israel you can usually see some snow. And if you make it up to the northern tip of Israel, to Mount Hermon, you can even brush up on your skiing and snowboarding skills, or, like the many thousands of Israelis who converge on the Hermon, just throw a snowball or two and take a few pictures. Mount Hermon is definitely your destination if you’re after some of the white stuff (though it has also been known to snow in Jerusalem fairly often). Mount Hermon is actually an attraction all year round, snow or no snow, but with its 28 miles of ski runs, including two runs that have officially been declared as Olympic-standard, January and February are usually the months in which to get your winter fix.

Last edited:

Sure thing admiral. Funny how the world doesn't seem to agree with you. Or, to put it another way take a look at where the major population groupings on this planet (I don't know where they live on your planet) are located.

Then take a look at what the temp looks like along the equator (you know that place where it's always warm) and then get back to us.
Um, would that be along coastlines? :cool:

Forum List

Back