40 acres and a mule.... It's time to give Reparations to Blacks

Notice how teapers always have to revert to racist insults.

What racist insult?

I have noticed how Nutz gets her ass kicked in every thread she's in.

LOL, you call me a boy to my face I would kick your ass all up and down the lonestar state.

Of course, you are going to claim that boy is not an racist insult...but I am sure you are older than 30 and realize how much of an insult that really is to call a black person. It fits well on this forum though, so I am sure there will be a lot of your ilk to defend you.

You're pretty tough on the internet. "Boy" isn't racist. But you're too fucking stupid to understand that.

Either you are a fucking retard or a liar. Take your pick. Why are you arguing with someone that is telling you that all Blacks didnt vote for the POTUS due to skin color? The reason is that your argument was all Blacks did so because of his color. Too bad you got busted lying......again.

No one stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color. That's a lie you perpetrated.

Now fuck off boy.

Stop lying you convicted retard. You stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color and tried to offer Samuel Jackson as proof of that. I guess you do what you do best like all convicts. Lie.

No I ddn't you lying POS

No one stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color. That's a lie you perpetrated.

Now fuck off boy.

Stop lying you convicted retard. You stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color and tried to offer Samuel Jackson as proof of that. I guess you do what you do best like all convicts. Lie.

No I ddn't you lying POS

How many time do I have to bust you lying? :lol:

I think at this point lying is just second nature to you. I understand. Most convicts are the the same way. Its a survival mechanism.

No I ddn't you lying POS

How many time do I have to bust you lying? :lol:

I think at this point lying is just second nature to you. I understand. Most convicts are the the same way. Its a survival mechanism.

All convicts are innocent...didn't you know that.

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America. .. :cool:

Can I have reparations for the AA actions that impacted me, oh and the AMT penalties I had to pay, how about the times everyone got a stimulus check and I got bubkis?

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America. .. :cool:

Can I have reparations for the AA actions that impacted me, oh and the AMT penalties I had to pay, how about the times everyone got a stimulus check and I got bubkis?
That sounds racist........ :cool:

Forum List

Back