? 4 those of all faiths ....why do you think god allows...

i have a question for those of all faiths and those who have none....

why would a just and righteous god allow what is going on to go on?

why would he allow his beloved children to hate each other over beliefs in him or her?

i see people like benny hinn (the faith healer) and wonder why god doesnt strike him dead? do you ever wonder about this?

Its fairly obvious god doesnt exist otherwise he would have created a just and peacefull world full of love. The absense of one is proof of the absense of the other...IMO :eek:

why would he allow his beloved children to hate each other over beliefs in him or her?

i see people like benny hinn (the faith healer) and wonder why god doesnt strike him dead? do you ever wonder about this?

Its fairly obvious god doesnt exist otherwise he would have created a just and peacefull world full of love. The absense of one is proof of the absense of the other...IMO :eek:

Wrong. God gave man FREE WILL. Anything less would be nothing more then a form of slavery. Once God made the decision that his people would have free will he had to accept that bad things would happen. To prevent them would be to prevent man from having free will.

Satan revolted and told Man and God that Man could rule himself, that man did not need God. God agreed to allow Satan and man to prove the point. Satan rules earth not God. If the place that Satan rules is hell the EARTH is hell until Jesus returns.

There is no fiery pit, no fiery hell, man made that up. When you die you do not ascend to heaven or descend to hell. You are simply dead, the Bible calls it "asleep" until called forth from the Grave on Judgement day to be either found wanting and returned to a permanent death or accepted as a follower of Jesus and God.

144000 will ascend to heaven as spirits to help Jesus rule a restored Earth where the remainder will be given perfect bodies and no more death, sickness or disease.

Anyone that died before having a chance to learn of Jesus and his sacrifice will be given a chance to learn before being judged.

José;3128079 said:
So he's not an all loving God.

A totally righteous spiritual entity would not create a "soap opera", a "video game" where his creation would be allowed to opt between good and evil, kindness and cruelty.

Why is He not "all-loving"? Because He doesn't express it the way YOU think He should? When did YOU become the omniscient standard by which everything and everyone in the universe is judged? Who decided that YOU were the arbiter of love and how it's expressed?

While you're pompously and self-righteously deciding that the Creator of the Universe isn't living up to your standards (hubristic much?) answer me these two questions: One, how does He create a world where people do not have any option except to be good and kind without thereby creating a world full of empty, mindless marionettes? Two, would you want Him to come down and take away YOUR free will in order to create your perfect society?

Nobody is saying that
i and others dont care one way of hte other about him its you who believe that say he is a good loving just forgiving entity the reality is if he does exist the actions he allows humans to do each other and the handicaps some folks have to bear though out there lives when he has the power to stop it , proves that the god you speak of isnt that kind of god at all .
if humans have the free will to do **evil * since he is the creater he must have created the evil as well as the good .

if you stopped praising him and insisting that all he does is good and loving and the suns shines out if his asshole folks like me would not keep on contradicting you

look at the facts if he exists at all he is cruel sadistic discriminating mother fucker .

and by the way who decides YOU should be the arbitrator of what gods is and what is good
you seem to think you can judge him but those that dont believe the same as you cant ..
one of the fundamental weaknesses of christianity
you believe you have the right and ONLY YOU have the right to judge what god is

Amazing.

You sit there with your beer gut and lack of hygiene and claime to be an expert on morality, yet you cannot answer a simple question when it is put to you.

You make the third or fourth person in this thread I have asked this simple question of, and no one has yet responded. What would be just and righteous about God making people who cannot do anything but obey Him?

You make the third or fourth person in this thread I have asked this simple question of, and no one has yet responded. What would be just and righteous about God making people who cannot do anything but obey Him?

but he is omnipotent, so he knows our future and makes it happen so free will is a human invention to excuse his creation of death and destruction.

Billions of humans die before they even know he exists so how do they have free will?

but he is omnipotent, so he knows our future and makes it happen so free will is a human invention to excuse his creation of death and destruction.

Billions of humans die before they even know he exists so how do they have free will?

Are you trying to say there is no free will? How does God being omnipotent, which He is not, have anything to do with free will? If He were omniscient, and he is not, it would not necessarily negate free will. My limited human brain can think up a couple of ways to reconcile both of those concepts so He would surely be able to do so.

I did notice you completely avoided the question by the way, so don't think you are getting off. I am just pointing out that your arguments are useless at proving anything, and they certainly do not answer the question.

Why is He not "all-loving"? Because He doesn't express it the way YOU think He should? When did YOU become the omniscient standard by which everything and everyone in the universe is judged? Who decided that YOU were the arbiter of love and how it's expressed?

While you're pompously and self-righteously deciding that the Creator of the Universe isn't living up to your standards (hubristic much?) answer me these two questions: One, how does He create a world where people do not have any option except to be good and kind without thereby creating a world full of empty, mindless marionettes? Two, would you want Him to come down and take away YOUR free will in order to create your perfect society?

Nobody is saying that
i and others dont care one way of hte other about him its you who believe that say he is a good loving just forgiving entity the reality is if he does exist the actions he allows humans to do each other and the handicaps some folks have to bear though out there lives when he has the power to stop it , proves that the god you speak of isnt that kind of god at all .
if humans have the free will to do **evil * since he is the creater he must have created the evil as well as the good .

if you stopped praising him and insisting that all he does is good and loving and the suns shines out if his asshole folks like me would not keep on contradicting you

look at the facts if he exists at all he is cruel sadistic discriminating mother fucker .

and by the way who decides YOU should be the arbitrator of what gods is and what is good
you seem to think you can judge him but those that dont believe the same as you cant ..

Amazing.

You sit there with your beer gut and lack of hygiene and claime to be an expert on morality, yet you cannot answer a simple question when it is put to you.

i hope you are not refering to me you idiot.
idiot opinion is arrived at by your stupid and unitelligent posts ive read

dont know me or i you know you so opinion on physical appearances or odor is warrented .

Its fairly obvious god doesnt exist otherwise he would have created a just and peacefull world full of love.
Assumptive conclusion in view of what the world is. A major supposition that you know precisely what's going on. You know God's goals for us and this reality how? What do you have to back this up?

Last edited:
José;3128079 said:
So he's not an all loving God.

A totally righteous spiritual entity would not create a "soap opera", a "video game" where his creation would be allowed to opt between good and evil, kindness and cruelty.

Nobody is saying that

Hey, way to make no freaking sense whatsoever. Did you have to work at that, or did it just flow naturally out of your keyboard?

First of all, Twit Boy, I never said YOU were saying anything, since - you might notice, if you can read - that I WASN'T ADDRESSING ONE OF YOUR POSTS. Since I was responding to Jose's post, it's logical to assume that I was talking about what HE was saying, not anything YOU may or may not have said in some dribbling post that I clearly either didn't read, or didn't consider worthy of response . . . which is why I wasn't responding to it. Duuuhh.

Second of all, I can't imagine what made you think getting people - particularly illiterate tweekos like you - to stop contradicting me was any sort of goal in my life, let alone so drivingly important that I would stop worshipping God in order to achieve it. But by all means, hold your breath waiting to be that important - or important at all, for that matter - to me.

Third, the only "facts" available to be looked at in your nearly-illegible post are that you, like Jose, are so ignorant and hubristic that you believe that your own, personal perspective constitutes objective and universal reality, therefore because YOU cannot understand what God does and why He does it, that must say something about HIS nature and existence, rather than the more obvious assumption, which is that you're a myopic peabrain with less wisdom than a retarded toddler and the depth of a mud puddle on a sunny day.

If you're feeling the urge to come back whining and sniveling at me about how all I've done is be mean to you and that I haven't actually explained anything about God to you, please don't bother. Even if I understood everything about God perfectly, I wouldn't make the effort to try to explain it to you, because it's painfully apparent that you wouldn't understand a word of it, so I see no point in making that effort for what I DO understand. And frankly, your painfully bad command of both English and typing skills makes your posts unreadable to the point of actually being psychological warfare.

I did SB, for a long time. imho it all comes down to free will, the machine rolls, the spice must flow, whatever. if he interfered here, then he interferes there, then over there, but not here.....etc etc....:doubt:

Last edited:
Nobody is saying that

Amazing.

i hope you are not refering to me you idiot.
idiot opinion is arrived at by your stupid and unitelligent posts ive read

dont know me or i you know you so opinion on physical appearances or odor is warrented .

Oh, did I hurt your feelings?

Does that mean you cannot think of an answer to a rather simple question? Does that prove that you are right, or does it make me right? I get so confused since I am so unintelligent and stupid.

Nobody is saying that

Hey, way to make no freaking sense whatsoever. Did you have to work at that, or did it just flow naturally out of your keyboard?

First of all, Twit Boy, I never said YOU were saying anything, since - you might notice, if you can read - that I WASN'T ADDRESSING ONE OF YOUR POSTS. Since I was responding to Jose's post, it's logical to assume that I was talking about what HE was saying, not anything YOU may or may not have said in some dribbling post that I clearly either didn't read, or didn't consider worthy of response . . . which is why I wasn't responding to it. Duuuhh.

Second of all, I can't imagine what made you think getting people - particularly illiterate tweekos like you - to stop contradicting me was any sort of goal in my life, let alone so drivingly important that I would stop worshipping God in order to achieve it. But by all means, hold your breath waiting to be that important - or important at all, for that matter - to me.

Third, the only "facts" available to be looked at in your nearly-illegible post are that you, like Jose, are so ignorant and hubristic that you believe that your own, personal perspective constitutes objective and universal reality, therefore because YOU cannot understand what God does and why He does it, that must say something about HIS nature and existence, rather than the more obvious assumption, which is that you're a myopic peabrain with less wisdom than a retarded toddler and the depth of a mud puddle on a sunny day.

If you're feeling the urge to come back whining and sniveling at me about how all I've done is be mean to you and that I haven't actually explained anything about God to you, please don't bother. Even if I understood everything about God perfectly, I wouldn't make the effort to try to explain it to you, because it's painfully apparent that you wouldn't understand a word of it, so I see no point in making that effort for what I DO understand. And frankly, your painfully bad command of both English and typing skills makes your posts unreadable to the point of actually being psychological warfare.
you being the grammer police does.nt make your believe in a *god * any more logical
I my be lacking in wring skills but i dont covet a silly childish notion that there is some supernatural being somewhere who is good all powerfull wonderfull and loving yet he lets his creations kill each other cus they have ** free will **
incidentally its an old trick by those who cant hold a intelligent and reasoned point of view to attack the writers skills other then the subject matter
lets start here if you have 2 children and one wants to kill the other and you have the power to stop it will you just let it happen **cus the kid has free will** ,
now ask yourself does that make you a loving ,caring mother Parent

open your mind
a belief in god means differant things to differant folks , some dont believe at all but only your interpretation is the right one ..

thats why christian pratts like you who have shit for brains cause so many wars by your intolerance

Last edited:
Sin, man's fall (corporately), God's redemption (individually), man restored (individually), then comes the end of time and eternal life for those who chose to be saved.

What was this individual's child's sin? What about children who suffer and die before being given a chance to learn of Jesus and make an informed choice? I guess that they go to hell.

http://orugallu.net/vinDu/images/misc/sudanchild1.jpg

i was always told that they and handicapped people are given that ticket to "heaven" automatically....

You were always told this? I was too, but I can not find anywhere in the Bible where it says this.

still no good answer...yes as a parent i would discipline my child but would i condemn them to an eternity of hell....no

as a parent, i would not allow them to be exploited in the name of anything...

these faith healers do nothing but that....be it oral roberts or benny hinn

i am not fond of the grahams either....why does billy graham live in a retreat but waco was a compound?

should the vatican ever be a rich country?

why are christians willing to render unto ceasar except for property taxes on churches and their properties?

judaism doesn't believe in hell. i agree... no G-d would condemn his children to an eternity in flames.

and just my own opinion on the difference between a 'retreat' and a 'compound' is that graham's followers can leave the 'retreat' as they wish. koresh's in waco couldn't. the other is that i always say the difference between a cult and a religion is 2,000 years.

To both of you:
Those who are 'damned' to hell are NOT the children of God, they are the children of their father the Devil. Read the Bible...

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

God does not send His children to hell, he sends the Devil's childeren to hell. ;)

There is NO FIERY Hell in the Bible. Catholics made that up. At the end those not found acceptable to God will be returned to death. No hell no fiery pit. And right now all those that have died are "asleep" according to the bible, again no fiery hell.

dead are awaiting judgment day?

Yes all the dead will be called forth to be Judged on Judgement day. No hell and no human except Jesus has ever ascended to Heaven.

No human has ever ascended to Heaven? What about the thief on the cross, the one Jesus said he would be in paradise with him that day?

Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

And Elijah?

2Ki 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

And also, Enoch?

Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Yes, there is a verse many use to say no human has gone to heaven except Jesus...

Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

However, this verse is not saying that only Jesus ascended to heaven, it is saying that no man that is not the Lord's has ascended. The ones I mentioned are of heaven because they are the Lord's. If someone is the Lord's then they have the Holy Ghost(Holy Spirit) in them of which is from heaven.

still no good answer...yes as a parent i would discipline my child but would i condemn them to an eternity of hell....no

as a parent, i would not allow them to be exploited in the name of anything...

these faith healers do nothing but that....be it oral roberts or benny hinn

i am not fond of the grahams either....why does billy graham live in a retreat but waco was a compound?

should the vatican ever be a rich country?

why are christians willing to render unto ceasar except for property taxes on churches and their properties?

judaism doesn't believe in hell. i agree... no G-d would condemn his children to an eternity in flames.

and just my own opinion on the difference between a 'retreat' and a 'compound' is that graham's followers can leave the 'retreat' as they wish. koresh's in waco couldn't. the other is that i always say the difference between a cult and a religion is 2,000 years.

To both of you:
Those who are 'damned' to hell are NOT the children of God, they are the children of their father the Devil. Read the Bible...

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

God does not send His children to hell, he sends the Devil's childeren to hell. ;)
oh so now we have the chikldren of god and the children of the devil

mm thought christian teaching said HE MADE US ALL we are all gods children he made everything and everyone ....

no where in that chapter you posted does it say anything about going to hell , as i said as you believers go along you make it up and when it does not suit you change it

The more you twist if the less plausable it becomes
why dont you quit why you are ahead

Nobody is saying that

you being the grammer police does.nt make your believe in a *god * any more logical
I my be lacking in wring skills but i dont covet a silly childish notion that there is some supernatural being somewhere who is good all powerfull wonderfull and loving yet he lets his creations kill each other cus they have ** free will **
incidentally its an old trick by those who cant hold a intelligent and reasoned point of view to attack the writers skills other then the subject matter
lets start here if you have 2 children and one wants to kill the other and you have the power to stop it will you just let it happen **cus the kid has free will** ,
now ask yourself does that make you a loving ,caring mother Parent

open your mind
a belief in god means differant things to differant folks , some dont believe at all but only your interpretation is the right one ..

thats why christian pratts like you who have shit for brains cause so many wars by your intolerance

So share with us...does our opinion affect reality? Because you are saying there that opinion = reality, and each person can have a different reality.

What utter, juvenile crap. I can only hope it is because you really are as young as you come across in your posts, and not because you are an adult who functions at the 9 year old level....

Please ,that guys hair is a miracle .

Bones you can't impose your will upon God. You don't see the whole picture, you aren't supposed to. It doesn't mean that God is bad or non-existent. It means you aren't God.

To both of you:

oh so now we have the chikldren of god and the children of the devil

mm thought christian teaching said HE MADE US ALL we are all gods children he made everything and everyone ....

no where in that chapter you posted does it say anything about going to hell , as i said as you believers go along you make it up and when it does not suit you change it

The more you twist if the less plausable it becomes
why dont you quit why you are ahead

Just because God made us all don't mean we are all His children. God also made all the angels of which Satan was one. ;)

I never said that chapter had anything to do with hell.

I also never 'twisted' anything. I simply pointed out that there are children of God and children of the Devil and posted a scripture to prove it. Jesus talked about what the Children of God would be like. This means that the children of the Devil will not love the Lord and will not follow Him. Those who do not follow the Lord are those who are sent to hell right? So those who are the Devils children are the ones sent to hell.

However, you do not believe in all of this so why would you care what we 'believers' think. ;)

Forum List

Back