? 4 those of all faiths ....why do you think god allows...

i have a question for those of all faiths and those who have none....

why would a just and righteous god allow what is going on to go on?

why would he allow his beloved children to hate each other over beliefs in him or her?

i see people like benny hinn (the faith healer) and wonder why god doesnt strike him dead? do you ever wonder about this?

It's so we know what actual evil is.

If the worst thing ever was 'hang nails'. When a person got one they would scream "there is no god! A loving god would not allow me to get a hang nail!"

José;3128079 said:
Originally posted by jillian
because people are allowed free will. and that free will allows them to do not such good things.

So he's not an all loving God.

A totally righteous spiritual entity would not create a "soap opera", a "video game" where his creation would be allowed to opt between good and evil, kindness and cruelty.

WRONG!

The world, because man lives in it is evil. God does not intervene in the evil as it belongs to us and is of our own creation. The story of what happened in the Garden of Eden is a perfect example of this.

Now, if you read the Bible, God has promised to separate those of us who seek him earnestly and with true desire to be good and do good. I have met very few Christians who qualify, but there are a few. Most are caught up into their religion and are not "in to" seeking after God.

Those people who have chosen God will be allowed to live with Him for all eternity. Those people who have rejected God get to live without Him for all eternity. Read about it in the Bible where we are told the truth over and over and over and over again.

It is our choice.

Nobody is saying that
i and others dont care one way of hte other about him its you who believe that say he is a good loving just forgiving entity the reality is if he does exist the actions he allows humans to do each other and the handicaps some folks have to bear though out there lives when he has the power to stop it , proves that the god you speak of isnt that kind of god at all .
if humans have the free will to do **evil * since he is the creater he must have created the evil as well as the good .

if you stopped praising him and insisting that all he does is good and loving and the suns shines out if his asshole folks like me would not keep on contradicting you

look at the facts if he exists at all he is cruel sadistic discriminating mother fucker .

and by the way who decides YOU should be the arbitrator of what gods is and what is good
you seem to think you can judge him but those that dont believe the same as you cant ..
one of the fundamental weaknesses of christianity
you believe you have the right and ONLY YOU have the right to judge what god is

Hey, way to make no freaking sense whatsoever. Did you have to work at that, or did it just flow naturally out of your keyboard?

First of all, Twit Boy, I never said YOU were saying anything, since - you might notice, if you can read - that I WASN'T ADDRESSING ONE OF YOUR POSTS. Since I was responding to Jose's post, it's logical to assume that I was talking about what HE was saying, not anything YOU may or may not have said in some dribbling post that I clearly either didn't read, or didn't consider worthy of response . . . which is why I wasn't responding to it. Duuuhh.

Second of all, I can't imagine what made you think getting people - particularly illiterate tweekos like you - to stop contradicting me was any sort of goal in my life, let alone so drivingly important that I would stop worshipping God in order to achieve it. But by all means, hold your breath waiting to be that important - or important at all, for that matter - to me.

Third, the only "facts" available to be looked at in your nearly-illegible post are that you, like Jose, are so ignorant and hubristic that you believe that your own, personal perspective constitutes objective and universal reality, therefore because YOU cannot understand what God does and why He does it, that must say something about HIS nature and existence, rather than the more obvious assumption, which is that you're a myopic peabrain with less wisdom than a retarded toddler and the depth of a mud puddle on a sunny day.

If you're feeling the urge to come back whining and sniveling at me about how all I've done is be mean to you and that I haven't actually explained anything about God to you, please don't bother. Even if I understood everything about God perfectly, I wouldn't make the effort to try to explain it to you, because it's painfully apparent that you wouldn't understand a word of it, so I see no point in making that effort for what I DO understand. And frankly, your painfully bad command of both English and typing skills makes your posts unreadable to the point of actually being psychological warfare.

you being the grammer police does.nt make your believe in a *god * any more logical
I my be lacking in wring skills but i dont covet a silly childish notion that there is some supernatural being somewhere who is good all powerfull wonderfull and loving yet he lets his creations kill each other cus they have ** free will **
incidentally its an old trick by those who cant hold a intelligent and reasoned point of view to attack the writers skills other then the subject matter
lets start here if you have 2 children and one wants to kill the other and you have the power to stop it will you just let it happen **cus the kid has free will** ,
now ask yourself does that make you a loving ,caring mother Parent

open your mind
a belief in god means differant things to differant folks , some dont believe at all but only your interpretation is the right one ..

thats why christian pratts like you who have shit for brains cause so many wars by your intolerance

Your wring skills are peachy; your writing skills need lots of work.

Hey, way to make no freaking sense whatsoever. Did you have to work at that, or did it just flow naturally out of your keyboard?

First of all, Twit Boy, I never said YOU were saying anything, since - you might notice, if you can read - that I WASN'T ADDRESSING ONE OF YOUR POSTS. Since I was responding to Jose's post, it's logical to assume that I was talking about what HE was saying, not anything YOU may or may not have said in some dribbling post that I clearly either didn't read, or didn't consider worthy of response . . . which is why I wasn't responding to it. Duuuhh.

Second of all, I can't imagine what made you think getting people - particularly illiterate tweekos like you - to stop contradicting me was any sort of goal in my life, let alone so drivingly important that I would stop worshipping God in order to achieve it. But by all means, hold your breath waiting to be that important - or important at all, for that matter - to me.

Third, the only "facts" available to be looked at in your nearly-illegible post are that you, like Jose, are so ignorant and hubristic that you believe that your own, personal perspective constitutes objective and universal reality, therefore because YOU cannot understand what God does and why He does it, that must say something about HIS nature and existence, rather than the more obvious assumption, which is that you're a myopic peabrain with less wisdom than a retarded toddler and the depth of a mud puddle on a sunny day.

If you're feeling the urge to come back whining and sniveling at me about how all I've done is be mean to you and that I haven't actually explained anything about God to you, please don't bother. Even if I understood everything about God perfectly, I wouldn't make the effort to try to explain it to you, because it's painfully apparent that you wouldn't understand a word of it, so I see no point in making that effort for what I DO understand. And frankly, your painfully bad command of both English and typing skills makes your posts unreadable to the point of actually being psychological warfare.
you being the grammer police does.nt make your believe in a *god * any more logical
I my be lacking in wring skills but i dont covet a silly childish notion that there is some supernatural being somewhere who is good all powerfull wonderfull and loving yet he lets his creations kill each other cus they have ** free will **
incidentally its an old trick by those who cant hold a intelligent and reasoned point of view to attack the writers skills other then the subject matter
lets start here if you have 2 children and one wants to kill the other and you have the power to stop it will you just let it happen **cus the kid has free will** ,
now ask yourself does that make you a loving ,caring mother Parent

open your mind
a belief in god means differant things to differant folks , some dont believe at all but only your interpretation is the right one ..

thats why christian pratts like you who have shit for brains cause so many wars by your intolerance

So share with us...does our opinion affect reality? Because you are saying there that opinion = reality, and each person can have a different reality.

What utter, juvenile crap. I can only hope it is because you really are as young as you come across in your posts, and not because you are an adult who functions at the 9 year old level....
No your wrong again
yes each of us can live with that we think is reality
i was stating that OPINIONS expressed here including mine are just that and not reality.
cus you believe and worship a god according to the teaching of whichever religious you prescribe to does not make him real
except in your own mind .

so what is real is the FACT that not one tangible thread of evidence exists that there ever was is a god .

just peoples faith based in ancient books and teaching .
to them that is reality .

so to the believes god is real
to the non believers he isnt that is their reality

Last edited:
So share with us...does our opinion affect reality? Because you are saying there that opinion = reality, and each person can have a different reality.

What utter, juvenile crap. I can only hope it is because you really are as young as you come across in your posts, and not because you are an adult who functions at the 9 year old level....

on Another note lets look at *juvenile crap *

whats juvenile crap is believing in a spirit in the sky that is all powerfull but doesnt use it to exterminate evil
that somewhere is a place you go after death but only if you believe in a certain person .as decreed by one ancient book .and if you dont you willl go somewhere else and burn forever .
nothing when i was a kid would convince me that santa claus wasnt real then i grew up .

believing a fictional character really exists is more juvenile than anything you can accuse me of writing

José;3128164 said:
Lots and lots of messages but absolutely no answer to strollingbones' questions:

why would he allow his beloved children to hate each other over beliefs in him or her?

A God who favors the freedom of his creatures to do evil over goodness itself is not the totally righteous spiritual being described in Judeo-Christian theology.

I have lots of answers. You won't think I have SATISFACTORY answers, because they aren't what you want to hear. I see that as a fault with the listener, not with the answer.

Why would a just and righteous God NOT allow people the choice to be evil? Is it just or righteous to make people into helpless dolls with no control over themselves or their lives?

Ditto the second one. Why WOULDN'T He allow his children to hate each other, if they choose? What's so just and righteous about a world full of Stepford worshippers?

Where in Judeo-Christian theology do you find justification for your claim that God allowing free will and freedom of choice means He's not righteous?
Once more some b/s from you .
if as you say god allows us to do what we like without interfering then why the fuck do christians spend hours praying to him to change some bad/evil things that has happened to them

you must like talking to yourself cus he sure as fuck isnt listening .

free will allows us to kill and hurt each other and he doesnt interfere

so does wind fire and water have free will to kill and hurt us

and dont say god does,nt control the elements he made them didnt he ?

José;3128164 said:
Lots and lots of messages but absolutely no answer to strollingbones' questions:

A God who favors the freedom of his creatures to do evil over goodness itself is not the totally righteous spiritual being described in Judeo-Christian theology.

I have lots of answers. You won't think I have SATISFACTORY answers, because they aren't what you want to hear. I see that as a fault with the listener, not with the answer.

Why would a just and righteous God NOT allow people the choice to be evil? Is it just or righteous to make people into helpless dolls with no control over themselves or their lives?

Ditto the second one. Why WOULDN'T He allow his children to hate each other, if they choose? What's so just and righteous about a world full of Stepford worshippers?

Where in Judeo-Christian theology do you find justification for your claim that God allowing free will and freedom of choice means He's not righteous?
if as you say god allows us to do what we like without interfering then why the fuck do christians spend hours praying to him to change some bad/evil things that has happened to them

Okay, this tard's gotta go on ignore, before trying to wade through his "typing with boxing gloves on" posts makes my eyeballs explode. I sincerely doubt he has anything profound and meaningful to say, anyway, but who the fuck can tell? My cat makes more intelligible posts when he walks across the keyboard.

Begone, doofus.

Sorry bout that,

1. Everybody on earth sits in Jobs seat.
2. God has turned loose Satan on the whole world, Jobs testing was more severe than what most people experiance.
3. We all go through a testing of some sort some day.
4. Some are so jaded agaisnt God, they never know it.
5. Its that ol saying, *stuff happens*.
6. Slings and arrows happen, and Satan is shooting them at you while many never know whats going on.
7. You can learn a lot from studying the Bible, but if you don't look into Gods word with an open heart, you can never recieve whats in it.
8. Stay thirsty my friends.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

i have a question for those of all faiths and those who have none....

i see people like benny hinn (the faith healer) and wonder why god doesnt strike him dead? do you ever wonder about this?

Have you ever watched your children? Just sat and watched to see what happens and what they do without interfering? Sometimes they do good things and sometimes they do bad things. Sometimes they do what you want and sometimes they don't. Sometimes they are kind and sometimes they are cruel. Sometimes they know you are watching and sometimes they don't.

Last edited:
José;3128164 said:

God controls everything. He knows what is past, present, and future.

We don't. We are expected to pray to him for our desires and to honor him. It's very simple. It's a shame your hatred prevents you from comprehending it.

It is amusing that people who call Christians dolts cannot comprehend "design". God has a "design" and a "plan". If you look at one piece of a map, without orientation, scale, or understanding of what it is a map of, it makes no sense to you.

Likewise, a sculpture has no inkling of what is happening to it; nor can people who are looking at it's creation comprehend the final product unless they are clued in.

It is the same with God. There is a plan. He loves us. We have a key..the Bible. Get off your ass and read it with an open mind, instead of attacking those who do and insisting that they provide the answers to you. You want answers, they are there, in the Bible.

It is amusing that people who call Christians dolts cannot comprehend "design". God has a "design" and a "plan". If you look at one piece of a map, without orientation, scale, or understanding of what it is a map of, it makes no sense to you.

Likewise, a sculpture has no inkling of what is happening to it; nor can people who are looking at it's creation comprehend the final product unless they are clued in.

It is the same with God. There is a plan. He loves us. We have a key..the Bible. Get off your ass and read it with an open mind, instead of attacking those who do and insisting that they provide the answers to you. You want answers, they are there, in the Bible.

Most religions have a "book" or something like that. Why does it have to be the "bible"

Reading something with an open mind, means just that, an open mind...to everything.

sorry ally, not jumping you....:) just the idea of a "bible"

Okay, this tard's gotta go on ignore, before trying to wade through his "typing with boxing gloves on" posts makes my eyeballs explode. I sincerely doubt he has anything profound and meaningful to say, anyway, but who the fuck can tell? My cat makes more intelligible posts when he walks across the keyboard.

Begone, doofus.
cant answer me can you .
better hands with gloves on then your eyes with blinkers on
go on put me on ignore see if i care and miss your last chance to learn something ,

That has nothing to do with whether it's valid or not, however. As I said, read it for yourself. But don't make the mistake of thinking your issues with it mean it isn't true, or that it can't be true. Just because people are ignorant of certain laws of nature does not mean those laws of nature are not real...

It's the same with God. It doesn't matter if you like the idea or not. It's the truth, and it's a fact...there is one God, and his book is the Bible.

We don't. We are expected to pray to him for our desires and to honor him. It's very simple. It's a shame your hatred prevents you from comprehending it.
I cant hate something that does.nt exist Just feel sorrow for those that live the illusion .

I cant hate something that does.nt exist Just feel sorrow for those that live the illusion .

Of course you can. And do. And what you are expressing isn't sorrow. It's bigotry, pure and simple. Compounded by incredible ignorance. This thread is so pathetic it doesn't even belong here. It belongs in the flame zone. It started as a flame, and that's all it is. A blind, and stupid, attack on Christians and Christianity.

Sorry bout that,

1. I look at this thread as a call for help.
2. Not a flame.
3. People are starting to worry about 2012, the Mayan predictions of the end of the world.
4. I don't buy into it, but the heathens don't rage for Able.
5. The heatherns wonder what *if*.
6. And they think what *if* some other heathern indian blood drinking Mayans knew something, then disapeared from the planet, as a sign.
7. I think the Mayans died from sickness and were buried in a mass grave.
8. Stolling bones has some thinking to do, and he does need others to help him find his way, perhaps he will learn something from this thread, and seek the truth.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Begone, doofus.
ignore me at your peril you lose if all you like to see is hat you say and those that nod their head in agreement

and please keep your pussy of the keyboard

What on earth would she lose except an irritant?
being a :irritant * works both ways if you choice it to be
i can be just as irritated by what you say as you seem to be by what i say .

anybody who cant converse with somebody in a chat room who happens to hold a alternative opinion, should stay of chat rooms lock themsleves in thier room shut all means of communication with others off and cover themselves from head to toe so as not to have as much as a inch of themselves exposed .

nobody forces you to listen to what others have to say or to reply

as i said before if you dont like the subject of a post and are not willing to listen to other views

DONT READ IT

Forum List

Back