4 red sorts of wine and 4 white sorts of wine - what do you like?

4 red sorts of wine and 4 white sorts of wine - what do you like?

• Total voters
61iH+2JUD6L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Not a huge wine connoisseur. However, I do like the totally-together taste of Thunderbird wine, the American Classic.

But no Cabernet?

This is a choice of 4 whites and 4 reds. :)
4 + 4 = 8.
Of my choice.
So there it is. :)

You can never have a poll that includes all good wines on earth.
If you miss your favourite grape variety, I can only advice you to create a poll of your own.
I will vote in your poll then - in the mean time you can vote in mine. :)

So far 3 out of 6 favour Pinot Noir, or Spätburgunder in German.
So do i! :)

But no Cabernet?

The Cabernets I like , but they are just not among my first choice.
You cannot say: I like 1000000000000000000000000000000001 grape varieties best - in a list. :)

-----------

Cabernet Sauvignon (French: [kabɛʁnɛ soviɲɔ̃]) is one of the world's most widely recognized red wine grape varieties. It is grown in nearly every major wine producing country among a diverse spectrum of climates from Australia and British Columbia, Canada to Lebanon's Beqaa Valley. Cabernet Sauvignon became internationally recognized through its prominence in Bordeaux wines, where it is often blended with Merlot and Cabernet Franc.

@ Cabernet

Which Cabernet do you usually mean when you speak of Cabernet?

Cabernet can refer to several different things:

Wine grape varieties​

• Cabernet Sauvignon, a hybrid of Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon blanc, and one of the most popular wine grapes in the world
  • Cabernet Franc, a parent of Cabernet Sauvignon and most often blended with it, but also used for varietals
  • Cabernet Gros, a parent of Carménère
  • Cabernet blanc, a German/Swiss hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and another unknown grape variety
  • Cabernet Dorsa, a 1971 hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and Dornfelder, created in Germany
  • Cabernet Gernischt, a Chinese variety similar or perhaps identical to Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Cabernet Mitos, a 1970 hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and Blaufränkisch, created in Germany
  • Béquignol noir, a French wine grape that has Cabernet as a synonym

More:

@ Cabernet

Which Cabernet do you usually mean when you speak of Cabernet?

More:

I would say Wagner Family's Caymus is about as good as it gets.
Silver Oak from Napa is excellent.
Then Stag's Leap Winery...who beat the French in the original wine contest back in the 70s for reds....Cask 23, SLV, Fay

Forum List

Back